Uniden XDECT 5135 + 1

Uniden XDECT 5135 + 1

See the Best Home Phones in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Bad Bluetooth reception.

Bought the Uniden 5135 +1 last week to take advantage of the Bluetooth links the phone is supposed to have. Shocking! Any call that comes in can't be heard properly - bad static all the time - so I end up using the mobile after all.
Disappointing to say the least ( a reset button might have helped the process, but who knows!)

Purchased in August 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Online Store for $89.00.

NOT HAPPY

I had a panasonic with no problems & easy to use. Thought I would upgrade and purchased the Uniden 5135. It is not easy to use, especially looking up the phone book. I need to go through too many functions to get to it. The time on the CID does not update and the time the call was received is incorrect. Overall not as good as the panasonic. Im sorry I purchased it.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
pwo128

pwo128NT, 820

A Very good phone system - worth the money

How ridiculous

I also have had trouble with the answering phone on my new Uniden and cannot believe that it would be sold and not able to record incoming mobile calls. Previous model Uniden had none of these problems!

F.G.

F.G.Sydney

Uniden cordless home phone. What is not stated on the box