Uniden XDECT 8155 + 2

Uniden XDECT 8155 + 2 Questions & Answers

70 questions from our users

Kaylene L.

Kaylene L.asked

I want to block a number ,that is on my phone list ,how do I do that without them ringing first

Hi,

Please send through an email to our customer service team on custservice@uniden.com.au who will be able to assist you further.

Kaylene L.

Kaylene L.asked

How do you block a person number , without them ringing you .
I cannot get it to work by the book .

Hi,

Tracey

Traceyasked

Is there a way to cord a mobile phone to a xdect 8155 base so I can use all the phones to answer/ring, the bluetooth option dose not always work . . . or is there a certain type of mobile?

Uniden A.Uniden

When you connect your mobile via Bluetooth to the Uniden phone you can pick up calls on the Uniden home phone from callers that have dialled your mobile number.
Unfortunately, it doesn't work both ways.
You will not be able to pick up calls on your mobile from callers who have dialled your home number.

Nosdod

Nosdodasked

Do I have TTS on my xdect 8155 series and what is it and how do I switch it on.
I used to have have it but it is no longer working so what have I done?

Uniden A.Uniden

Please find the following steps below in regards to activating the Caller Announce feature;

On the Base:
Press the MENU buttonUse the down arrow to scroll down to the option 'Base Setup'Press the MENU buttonUse the down arrow to scroll down to the option 'Caller Announce'Press the MENU buttonUse the down arrow to scroll down to the option 'On'Press the MENU button

Darryl W.

Darryl W.asked

where is the pager button on uniden bases without a find button

Hi Darryl,

It will depend on the model of the phone.

If you have the XDECT8155 model, the Find key is above the number one on the base.

Kevinasked

My Uniden XDEC8155 suddenly refuses to send messages to My two mobiles & possibly others, When Number is called the Mobiles do not ring however one does vibrate & the Mobiles show I missed a call. We have a Private landline Optus Number. The Mobiles are not connected by Blue Tooth. We can phone the landline from our Mobiles.

I now believe it is an Optus problem. Thank's anyway

Tracey

Traceyasked

Can I pair a mobile phone to Uniden XDECT 8155 + 2 on a permanent basis to become a home phone? . . . which would be the best mobile for this?, and can I keep my home phone number?

Gerard I

Gerard Iasked

My Uniden XDECT8355 shows daylight saving time in winter and Australian Eastern Standard Time in the summer instead of the other way round. I can manually adjust time but a couple of hours later it reverts back to incorrect time. Can I manually get it to ignore whatever preset time it is adjusting to so then I only have to adjust the time once every 6 months instead of several times a day?

Hombre

Hombreasked

The red light keeps flashing on all phones but there are no messages. I power the phone off and the charging light comes on then after a few seconds all lights start flashing again.How can I fix it?

Happy Flat White

Happy Flat Whiteasked

How do you accept a fax on the Uniden DECT 8155 with a fax machine connected to the line?

Happy Flat White

Happy Flat Whiteasked

How do you recieve a fax on a Uniden DECT 8155 if you have a machine connected?

Yakatoon

Yakatoonasked

I accidentally deleted several very important messages from my XDECT 8155 +2 :(
Is there anyway of retrieving them?

Parminder

Parminderasked

All of a sudden my answering machine does not start . After certain rings it gets off . I have done all I can understand . Bit it is not working. Any ideas?

Jacquie

Jacquieasked

Cannot make any calls out. What could the trouble be?
Also, I can't hear people's voices yet they can hear me.
What can we do?

vasu amin

vasu aminasked

what is the frequency range?

Beverley G

Beverley Gasked

How do I change the name that comes up when people ring me?

Julie

Julieasked

We are wanting to change the message on the answering machine, although the new message plays on the base when requested, however if you ring the phone the old message still plays.....very frustrated

Bran Maganon

Bran Maganonasked

How do you stop the phone base from announcing the incoming number?

Diesel21
Diesel21

Press Menu on the base unit (above number 2) Then scroll down through the options using the up & down arrows located around the Answering Machine play button. There's an option for Announce Calls, select this and select 'off'.

paulineasked

I have followed the manual on setting up the answering machine. The person at the other end leaves a message but it does not register on my phone nor does it say there is a call waiting. What have I not done. Can you let me know

Yakman
Yakman

Hello Pauline, Sorry to hear you bought a uniden phone, Tell you friends how hopeless they are.

I gave up on mine and got a Panasonic KX-TG far superior and easier to use

Sorry I cant be of more help than that

Regards Dave

To answer this,
there is a service provider answering system on your line. To rectify the issue, set your ring time down to 6 and then ring in, can guarantee it will go to your base answering system. Another way to prove its the service provider is if it is a female pre-recorded voice as the message bank. Uniden products answering system is a Male American voice. Once your ring time is at 6 and goes to your base, if you want to turn the ring time backup, you will need to contact your service provider to remove their voicemail feature off your line.

Kind Regards

pauline

I went by what you suggested and set the ring time to 6. It now works. Thankyou.

Sam

Samasked

have a home telephone uniden , midel Number XDECT 8155+2 , Wondering how I can save my own greeting on the phone? It has one greetingm and I want to add mysal greeting

Alana98

Page 41 will show you how step by step :)

here's the link scroll to 41

See all Uniden XDECT 81xx Series questions

Get an answer from our members and Uniden representatives