Unimac Cordless Brad Nail Gun

Unimac Cordless Brad Nail Gun

Jim
JimVenus Bay

Rubbish

I purchased a unimac 2 in one brad nailer/ stapler, worked for about 5 minutes and thats about it. Didnt last long enough to get dirty, dont waste your money, its absolute junk. Wish i checked out reviews before wasting my money.

Purchased in January 2019 at Edisons for $159.60.

jumbeen
jumbeenCentral, SA

No Allen key supplied for clearing jams

I have a set of Allen keys and none of them fit this machine. Infrequent jams means disassembly but I have to hack at the screw heads with other tools just to loosen the firing pin and clear the jam. Why no Allen key????? Think of the end user and not just your profits!

Purchased in May 2019 at Kogan.com for $192.00.

PetermPerth, WA

Not a bad nailer

I purchased to mainly do smaller tasks like nailing furniture together or making small wooden frames etc. I find with larger nails it struggles to push them into harder wood. I have upped my compressor output pressure to over the recommended 100psi but still doesn't quite work all the time. I will have to try and play with it more as I have only purchased it in the last 2 months and carried out only a few small jobs.
Overall for the price it's quite good. I also purchased a larger framing gun which I have not used yet but Unimac brand which I don't have too many issues with

Purchased in July 2019 at eBay for $120.00.

Nail / Staple Guns

Find out how Unimac Cordless Brad Nail Gun compares to other Nail / Staple Guns

Louise
LouiseSydney, NSW

Brilliant little brad nailer

I've bought mine for doing a lot of architraves and skirting and have used it on so many different things since. Lining planter boxes with plastic, reupolstered a set of chairs etc. It's one of my favourite tools and the price was excellent on Kogan. Battery lasts for ages. I'd definitely buy again. Mines only the 18 gauge so only for light work but I'd happily buy same brand framing gun if it's anywhere near as good as this. I've had it about 9 months now no trouble.

Purchased in July 2018 at Kogan.com.

RaymondMount Morgan Queensland Australia

Unimac CB 200

Purchased a unimac CB 200 has jammed from the very start I punch 2 or 3 brads it jams pull the head off remove the jam 2 or 3 brads jams again I greased the punch oiled it still James to say I'm unimpressed is a understatement I'm Mad as hell do they ever test this damn things with brads and staples before they flog them off ? I have been trying for 2 days brads continue to get jammed under the punch DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY, DO NOT BUY UNIMAC

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Phu
PhuMelbourne

Battery problem

Date PurchasedMar 2016
smc.
smc.

Batteries don't last. Unable to buy spares batteries locally.

The nail gun works fine but the batteries do not last. Very frustrating. Tried to buy batteries locally but could not find any. Bought more on line but same problem. Last for a couple of uses and then they drain and don't recharge properly. Tried to get phone assistance to no avail.

robbo59Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant Cordless nailer

Terry A
Terry Aasked

How do i get a new unimac cls500 battery charger cant find one anywhere plenty of battery,s

Vu minh
Vu minhasked

Which country make unimac

Raymond

To my knowledge Unimac is made in Australia I bought a 3 in 1 Brad nailer and it is a Worthless hunk of junk, I will Never buy Unimac ever again nor would I recommend Unimac to anyone

Phillip S.
Phillip S.asked

Is the unimac framing bail gunnthe same as paslode?

Peterm

I believe some of the Unimac models take the same nails/staplers but if you are asking about quality of the unit then nothing compared to a Paslode

See all Unimac Cordless Brad Nail Gun questions

Get an answer from our members and Unimac representatives

CategoryNail / Staple Guns