UNIMIG RAZOR 200 AC/DC KUM-M-RTIG200ACDC TIG Welder

MPN: KUM-M-RTIG200ACDC

Trevor H.

Trevor H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ultimate portable tig welder

Unimig welders are top of the range.i own many unimig products and never had any issues with them.versatile compact inverter technology..spare parts and consumables available from everywhere in Australia..fully backed by customer service that cant be beaten.Unimig has a awesome warranty and pricing system that you won't find with others
AAA+++

Purchased in April 2021 for $1,600.00.

RoryWestern Australia

Not so happy with the t2 torch

not happy with the T2 torch, would have preferred a 17 or 26. Unimig customer service wasnt interested in helping me make a swap, neither was the place of purchase.

Purchased in April 2021.

UNIMIGUNIMIG

Hi Rory, if you want to use 17 or 26 parts we will have an exchangeable head available within the next 2 months.

That would be fantastic

Luke C.

Luke C.South East Queensland, QLD

It does what it should.

This is my first welder and coming from works miller welders to this I was admittedly nervous but I can now safely say that this welder is the duck nuts and I am over the moon that I ended up with the unimig razor, would highly recommend to anyone as they are very easy to use.

Purchased in December 2020 at Hare & Forbes Machineryhouse for $1,299.00.

UNIMIGUNIMIG

Thanks for the review, Luke!

Welders

Find out how UNIMIG RAZOR 200 AC/DC KUM-M-RTIG200ACDC TIG Welder compares to other Welders

Adam D.

Adam D.Sydney, NSW

Excelent machine

This is my 2nd Razor 200 AC/DC. So far it has equaled more expensive units, even did a stint one morning burning through 3kilos of 16TC rods onsite. Purge welding stainless pipe and stainless tig fabrication no issues at all. Light weight and fairly user friendly. So impressed with Unimig I've also got a 250amp Mig welder.

Purchased in December 2020 for $1,815.00.

UNIMIGUNIMIG

Thanks for the review, Adam!

Mossy

MossySouth West, WA

Great machine

Welder has many facets which I am still learning. I was able to TIG aluminium after about 1/2 an hour. Not 100% but an a result I did not expect.

Purchased in January 2021.

Brad

Brad

Exceptional welder, fantastic customer service..

Purchased in September 2020 at Total Tools for $1,699.00.

UNIMIGUNIMIG

Thanks for the review, Brad! Glad to hear you are sorted!

Excellent quality and prompt support

Excellent quality and features. New to TIG welding so I wanted to try and rule out the possibility of something being wrong with a cheap or used welder and not know if there was something wrong with my technique. While getting used to the options, I couldn't quite work out how to get the spot function to work (needed to have the 'Remote' turned off). I called the support line who answered my call very quickly and had my problem sorted in no time. Can't beat that for service.

Purchased in December 2020 at Total Tools for $1,530.00.

UNIMIGUNIMIG

Thanks for the review, Mark!

elizabeth23

elizabeth23Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Another great product by unimig

This is the 3rd unimig product I have purchased now and I’m impressed every time. I always wanted to try tig welding but was always told it’s very difficult. After having a chat with the guys at Sydney tools in Bayswater ( they where great to deal with always very helpful) I decided to purchased the razor 200 ac dc and it’s awesome to use. Very smooth and the tig torch has a flexible head making it comfortable.

Purchased in December 2020 at Sydney Tools VIC, Bayswater for $1,699.00.

UNIMIGUNIMIG

Thanks for the review, Elizabeth!

Excellent!! Can’t get enough of this machine

The Razor 200 AC/DC is perfect for my needs. It’s is super easy to use and gives a part time welder the tools and adjustability to drop some magical welds. I restore old 70’s and 80’s cylinder mowers and the material can change due to older steel. The ease of adjusting the amperage on the go works wonders!

Purchased in May 2020 at Sydney Tools for $1,699.00.

UNIMIGUNIMIG

Thanks for the review Dylan!

Dylan Jones
Dylan Jones

No worries Unimig! Need to get the word out about this amazing product. The Mrs is getting fed up with me tig welding everything I can get my hands on. Just waiting for the foot pedal and starter kit to turn up from the redemption offers

First Impressions

1) Absolute thing of beauty when unpacked.

2) As stated above it is a X-mas present and was only opened to check contents.

3) Purchased as a package deal via Hare and Forbes, Melbourne during one of their endless sales.

4) Package 'Extras' are a nice touch and the item has been registered to obtain same.

5) Registration process is a quick, easy process online, and when completed you get confirmation of same plus being ad vised that the 'Extras' freebies will be processed and shipped accordingly.

6) I am in no doubt that the item will perform as advertised, if not it will be returned under the very generous warranty.

Purchased in November 2020 at Hare & Forbes MachineryHouse Online store.

Thanks for your review!

Dutchy

DutchyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

got rid of my other welders

got rid of my other welders now that I have a Unimig AC/DC Tig 200, the control on this is great and the torch is the best with the Amp dial at your finger tips

Purchased in November 2020 at Total Tools.

Thanks for the review!

Is doing everything we need it to do so far!

All my trades are happy with the new Welder. We have used almost every function and with great results.
I would highly recommend this Welder to any home handy man or Engineering company.

Purchased in November 2020 at State of the Arc for $1,815.00.

UNIMIGUNIMIG

Thanks for the review, Brent!

Phil

PhilGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Versatile Welder

This is a great welder for armatures and professionals alike. I bought it so I could weld aluminium and I have to say that the welds, given my limited experience, look pretty good. The owners manual supplied with the machine is quite comprehensive and ther is loads of stuff on YouTube to help you perfect your technique.

UNIMIGUNIMIG

Thanks for the review Phil!

Mick M

Mick MNew South Wales

Works well

Compared to cig equivalent I like the new torch design, the m/c is a lot lighter, I miss the purge button and twisting the torch head 180 degrees “good machine”

Purchased in November 2020 at Sydney Tools for $1,450.00.

UNIMIGUNIMIG

Thanks for the review, Mick!

Jayden

JaydenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome bit of kit

Was looking for a small compact TIG but that still had the grunt to do everything I wanted it to do. This welder went above and beyond my expectations. It is so smooth to weld with and easy to use. I would highly recommend this TIG welder.

UNIMIGUNIMIG

Thanks for the review, Jayden!

Tim

TimPerth, WA

Cant be more than happy

Haveing bought a 180 amp mig , i was very happy , runs all day no problems
Went out and bought a 250 amp inverter welder , compact , same very happy , , haveing done that saw a friend tig welding , taught me a bit , and thought i would like to give it more ago , i had no trouble buying your unimig tig 200 amp acdc tig welder , no regets what so ever regards tim ,, lets see if unimig is good on their promise of sending my redemption gear

Purchased in November 2020 at Hare & Forbes Machineryhouse for $1.45.

UNIMIGUNIMIG

Thanks for the review, Tim!

My first Tig welder

I have dabbled with TIG in the past but decided I wanted to improve. I lashed out and bought a full setup and am trying to get as much hood time as possible. I love the easy to navigate settings and am starting to get the hang of the machine now. I reckon a couple of bottles of Argon and I might actually be able to post something half decent! Looking forward to many cool projects with this rig.

Purchased in November 2020 at Hare & Forbes MachineryHouse Online store.

UNIMIGUNIMIG

Thanks for the review, Paul! If you need a hand with the setup, give this a watch, it goes through everything you need to know: https://youtu.be/xC_3RgVAbfE

Tig welding made easier

Suitable for small jobs and home project’s , nice light welder with all the settings for stainless , aluminium mild steel with minimal warping.Awaiting a foot pedal to arrive so I can’t comment on that but there’s no selection.

Purchased in November 2020 at Hare & Forbes Machineryhouse for $1,540.00.

UNIMIGUNIMIG

Thanks Jason for the review! All redemptions are being sent out everyday so you should see it very soon!!

Rodney Brown

Rodney BrownCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Best fun grate product

I find it easy to use and easy to navigate around the controls-recommend- the free peddle and tips were a nice little bonus. I’m welding mainly stainless steel and I’m finding tacks and smooth flowing welds.

Purchased in November 2020 at Sydney Tools VIC, North Geelong.

UNIMIGUNIMIG

Thanks for the review Rodney!

V Twin Performance

V Twin PerformanceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Makes my welding look like a pro

Very easy to use, smooth and very stable welding results. Makes an average welder look like a Pro. Support was easy to get, and very helpful. Also found the online videos very informative.

Purchased in September 2020 at Hare & Forbes Machineryhouse for $1,800.00.