UNIMIG VIPER 182 KUMJRVM182

UNIMIG VIPER 182 KUMJRVM182

Philip1

Philip1Southwest, VIC

A high quality machine that does a great job.

Recently purchased a Unimig 182 to replace a 15 year old CIG WELDSKILLS 135 that performed poorly from day one. What a massive improvement. I now get smooth, clean mig welds comparable to a large commercial mig I used for many years. The Unimig 182 is quick and easy to set up. Covers a good range of different gauge materials and looks and feels very well made. Using with gas and am very happy with this machine.

Purchased in September 2020 at Sydney Tools VIC, North Geelong for A$599.00.

UNIMIGUNIMIG

Thanks for the review, Philip!

Richard

RichardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great for a first time Mig owner.

So far easy to use as I learn to weld. Set-up is easy and the machine has functioned as described on gasless welding so far. Looking forward to running it on gas as well.

Purchased in June 2020 at Total Tools Online store for A$599.00.

UNIMIGUNIMIG

Thanks for the review, Richard!

Ashley S.

Ashley S.

Great

Easy to set up and use, manual easy to follow, better than the unit it replaced, looking forward to improve my welding skills with a quality welder, happy to recommend it.

Purchased in September 2020 at Total Tools for A$599.00.

UNIMIGUNIMIG

Thanks for the review, Ashley!

Love it

Welding like a pro straight out of the box. great gasless and stick welds. Love it. If you want to weld like a pro go out and buy yourself one. Bargain.

Purchased in August 2020 at Total Tools for A$599.00.

UNIMIGUNIMIG

Thanks for the review, Mitch!

anth

anthGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Winner winner..

First time buying a "decent" welder.. I've only ever used cheap Chinese mugs in the past. It's taken almost no time at all to settle in and get a feel for my new viper 182. It's easy to setup, dials a robust and spaced well to make adjustment while wearing welding gloves easy & accurate. I'm very happy with my purchase

Purchased in July 2020 at Total Tools for A$599.00.

UNIMIGUNIMIG

Thanks for the review, Anth!

Mike

MikeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Much improved over my previous mig welder

Easier to setup. Much smoother stick arc welding. Less spatter when MIG welding. Very clear and understandable manual. The manual is an absolute credit to its author. The earth clamp is the first one I've seen of this high quality.

Purchased at Total Tools Online store for A$599.00.

UNIMIGUNIMIG

Thanks for the review, Mike!

Peter A.

Peter A.South East Queensland, QLD

It’s not bad

I am not a great welder by any means but I am doing a lot better with the new welder I only use core-flux’s wire and this does the job well. This welder is a lot bigger that I need I would have gone for the smaller model but it does not take the 5kg spool I am happy with it hope to get many year out of it and the extra warranty was a bounce as well.

• +1

Purchased in July 2020 for A$655.00.

UNIMIGUNIMIG

Thanks for the review, Peter!

The dummies welder

My welding skills out of 10 is around a 2. Just purchased the viper 182 to fix up a trailer and couldn't believe how much easier it is with a good machine. Highly recommended.

Purchased in July 2020.

UNIMIGUNIMIG

Thanks for the review, Ian!

Phil

PhilCentral West, NSW

Excellent welder, portable

I have been looking for a home workshop welder for some time to carry out those light gauge steel projects instead of dragging one home from work on the weekends. Welds beautifully on flux cored wire, haven't tried gas yet. Hoping to purchase an aluminium spool gun as well.

Purchased in June 2020 at Sydney Tools NSW, Rutherford for A$599.00.

UNIMIGUNIMIG

Thanks for your review, Phil. Let us know if you have any questions about the product.

Damien

DamienCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Been welding a long time I’m very happy, brought this for odd jobs, straight out of the box factory settings, welds smooth and functions really well with gas, would be a great machine for a beginner, Awsum!

Purchased in June 2020 at Total Tools for A$599.00.

UNIMIGUNIMIG

Thanks for the review, Damien!

Gary Fitzgibbon

Gary FitzgibbonNortheast, VIC

I Just Lerve this Machine!!!

Smooth and a joy to set!
Even a novice would get good results.
I have had a mig previously but now I know how a great machine performs.
Only issue is in the instructions it states the spool thread is left handed. It is right handed!!!!!!!

Purchased in June 2020 for A$650.00.

UNIMIGUNIMIG

Thanks for the review, Gary!

Mark H.

Mark H.Canberra 2600, ACT

So glad I chose this welder

Being new to welding, I was confused as to what I should buy. After great advice from my Gasweld dude I settled on this Unimig. I couldn't be happier. A numpty like me can now make 2 pieces of steel into 1. This welder is so easy to set up and use. Welding is now less of a black art.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$655.00.

UNIMIGUNIMIG

Thanks for the review, Mark!

Sir-Michael R.

Sir-Michael R.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

182 Viper

t first appearance, could see how quality made it was, alot heavier than other cheap brands ive owned, easy to setup, works really well, Glad i upgraded to a UNIMIG

Purchased in May 2020 at eBay for A$655.00.

UNIMIGUNIMIG

Thanks for the review, Michael!

Fitzy

FitzySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

New Owner

Purchased a 182 Unimig welder this month. Used it today for the 1st time.
The unit was very easy to set up with the owner manual very easy to understand. Controls are very easy to use and precise. The welder performed very well and produces great result. Would recommend to anyone. Great unit.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$668.50.

UNIMIGUNIMIG

Thanks for the review, Fitzy!

Pauly D

Pauly DMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

What a powerful little beast.

Always enjoyed metal fabrication & laying that perfect weld down every time is a must. Setting this little beast up was simple, quick & the way Unimig has made the Viper 182 is perfect for me.

Purchased in April 2020 at Total Tools for A$655.00.

UNIMIGUNIMIG

Thanks Pauly, happy welding mate!!

Daniel

DanielDarling Downs, QLD

UNI MIG VIPER 182

Was recommended by a friend, This is awesome welder, coming from just a stick, makes my little jobs fun. Easy to use was given a run down by where I bought it from Sedl Agencies on how to use it and install wire correctly.

Purchased in January 2020.

UNIMIGUNIMIG

Thanks for your review, Daniel!

Greg McT

Greg McTSouth East Queensland, QLD

I can’t believe how good this machine is

I’ve owned a basic Mig Welder for home hobbyist work for twenty years and can’t believe how good this machine is. I’ve always used solid wire/argon and that’s how I use this machine. Neat features like burn back control to prevents those constant wire sticking problems, and the manual feed button for loading and trimming wire.

But best of all it produces beautiful welds, without stutter, I’m loving it.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$600.00.

LGWH

LGWHCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great home workshop welder.

The welder has done all that I have asked of it since I bought it. I, as yet, haven't tried the stick welder as the MIG is doing everything I need. As the title says, great home workshop welder.

Purchased in September 2019 at United Tools for A$700.00.

phil r.Sydney, NSW

Cheap and nasty!!! Don't waste your money

The title says it all. Total waste of money. Built worse than the titanic. Cheap build quality from the flimsy parts to the loose screws holding it together. And the guide settings for material thickness was totally useless. It's more suited to being a kids toy than a proper welder.

Purchased in February 2018 for A$650.00.

UNIMIGUNIMIG

Hi Phil, thanks for your 1 star review. Have you contacted any of our departments in order to rectify your issue? Like any product in the world things can happen, we will be more than willing to help you out.

Bob

BobGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Mighty little machine

Great welder it took me about an hour or so to get the settings for the different metals just right but now Im welding everything from thin tubings to 10-15 mm steel. I highly recommend this welder for the home welder to the more experienced

Purchased at Hare & Forbes Machineryhouse.

UNIMIGUNIMIG

Thanks for your recommendation, Bob!