Unimom Premium Allegro

Unimom Premium Allegro (page 2 of 4)

Unimom Allegro

Good price. Poor service I.e. order time online was over a week. Prefer suction on Avent pump (let down quicker & also more comfortable), this breast pump I could feel vibrations on breast while pumping. Also not as good quality parts I.e. plastic, one part melted in my steriliser after the first time used.
Price & portable
Quality, service

So glad I went with Unimom

I'm so happy I decided to buy the Allegro Portable Electric Breastpump. There are so many pumps out there that are double and even triple the cost of the Allegro but there is no need to spend more. The Allegro is brilliant. It is super quick to express and really simple to use. I have heard many stories about how hard expressing can be that I was a bit hesitant to bother at all. I'm glad I decided to give it a go as with the Allegro it has been super easy.
Excellent quality at a reasonable price.

Carolina

CarolinaSydney

Happy user

Like many other moms here, I also bought the Unimom Allegro double electric breast pump at the Baby Expo for a very good price. The suction is really good even at low level (2) and using two bottles, I never had to use higher level. The Allegro double is very easy to clean and setup. Using it for already 3 months and can only recommend.
Good suction, good price, easy to clean and setup
nothing

Perth1982

Perth1982AU

Great buy - what a bargain

I recently bought the Unimom Allegro double electric breast pump at the Baby Expo. I'm surprised with how great suction is on a double pump, it will certainly make things much easier and less time consuming being able to double pump. I have tried the pump up to level 5 suction and it has been plenty for me to be able to pump a good supply. I also love that you can get fixtures that make it compatible with Avent bottles as well as narrower neck bottles.
Well priced, great suction
Nothing so far

KFungsydney

Love the freedom of my Unimom Allegro

I am a first time mum and only pump occasionally but wanted the convenience of an electric pump so I did a lot of research before purchasing the Unimom Allegro. I like the closed system that the breastpump has and I am very happy with the cost compared to other closed system pumps available on the market. I love that it can either run off the mains and the portability of it once it is charged, the actual unit is small enough to fit in my handbag.

The vacuum control is easy to work and I find that the suction even without using the teat massager is adequate. I would recommend this pump to anyone looking for a well-priced, good-quality and easy to use breast pump.

one happy customer

I love my double allegro breast pump so much :) I purchased it at the baby expo at such an amazing price one very happy customer :D definatly one of my favourite items purchased since becoming a new mum. Definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking to buy a breast pump!!
how it can transform into a single or even a manual! and all the different strengths
nothing at all

Ad

Very happy with this product

As a first time mum, I really appreciate how easy it is to use this pump and also how gentle it operates. I read a lot of reviews prior to making this purchase and am very happy I have decided to go with the Unimom Allegro Pump. Customer Service is also excellent and responses are quick via email. Definitely recommend this pump!

KellyKel83

KellyKel83Caboolture

Very Impressed

I recently purchased the double Allegro portable pump after trying the Forte and I am very impressed with the quality and ease of use my new pump offers! The size of the unit would allow me to pop it into my handbag if needed and will be fantastic for our family camping trips in summer!! Thanks so much for offering such an affordable and easy to use range of products!!
energy efficient and portable

Claire

ClaireGoonellabah

So soft n so smooth

I love this product. I feel so confident and organised. Love the pink lids n soft breast shield. The electric pumping action has made my life bliss. Thank you. I love how the milk doesn't get back into the device n it's easy to hold. Everything seems so gentle n peaceful with its design and function.
Clean, hygienic, comfortable and pretty

Find out how Unimom Premium Allegro compares to other Electric Breast Pumps

GREAT product, GREAT service!

After searching through all the stalls at the baby expo unimom was the clear winner for me! Great features (diswasher safe, microwave sterilizer safe, connects with Avent bottles and storage products, portable, hand pump option.... the list is never ending), plus an unbeatable price. Award winning product at a family affordable price. Love it.

I also contacted the supplier via Facebook and got a very polite response Iimmediately!!! Understanding, helpful and real! Thank you soo much ladies!
inexpensive, great features, convieneane, fantastic customer service.

Great price for a great product!

I bought my pump at the baby expo and what a great bargain!!! But even the prices online were very reasonable. Loved that I could get the pump storage bottle carry bag and everything I needed at once and they all match!
And loved that I wanted more item and could see them online so email and hot a response in 24 hrs.

Bridgette

BridgetteSYDNEY

Easy, quiet, gentle

I have used other well known brands and found the allegro so quiet in comparison It is definitely more gentle on the breast than others and having the options of double, portable as well as manual is amazing. I am going back to work so saving time with the double option, and it being easy to clean ticks all the right boxes. Oh, and the price! So inexpensive compared to the product I have used.
Easy, quiet, gentle, inexpensive
Bottle neck thread does not quite fit my other brands of bottles.

Cmead3693

Cmead3693Brisbane

Great bargain pump

I purchased this pump at Brisbane sexpo, it's really high quality but at bargain prices. Just as good as the $300-$400 prices but under $200! Portable, light weight and stylish. The same company sells storage bags and bpa free bottles so you can pump directly into your storage container. Best bargain of the day
Reliable, inexpensive, light weight, portable

Skyed

SkyedBrisbane

Great product

I bought a Unimom breast pump at a baby expo and love it. I like that is a closed system, can have a second pump attached, can be converted to manual. It is so versatile. I didn't do much research but the staff were very informative and helped my decision.

Cathy L.

Cathy L.Brisbane

Super-convenient and portable, with great battery life!

This is a great product! The battery lasts very long, and the double-pumping feature is very convenient and gets the job done in nearly half the time. The pump is practically weightless, and very quiet, too! Having so many adjustable speeds is great. It's also cute-looking. I would definitely recommend this pump!

ASHANNON

ASHANNONSydney

Fantastic Product!

The Unimom Allegro is excellent value for money. It's easy to use, even at 2am in the morning and the battery power makes it extremely portable. Its easy to assemble and disassemble for cleaning and sterilizing and the fact that it is a closed system means it can reliably be sterilized. Unlike many other breast pump products you can obtain individual replacement parts rather than the entire system. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a great product for a great price!
Portablity, reliability, price, great service
Nothing

Tbvella

TbvellaSydney

Fast, easy and reliable

I researched pumps for a long time before purchasing the Allegra. I love it, it is so easy to put together and use and it is fast with its adjustable speeds. I would highly recommend this product before spending hundreds more on other well known pumps. The owners are also very helpful and easy to contact if you have any queries.
Reliable
Nothing

Christine

Christineramsey, nj

Easy to use Great Price

I was given this pump from a friend and it works great. I was a bit worried since it wasn't one of those name brands that you hear about all the time, but it works just as well if not better. It's easy to transport and use. Not too bulky just perfect.
Easy to transport. Easy to use.

HappyMum1

HappyMum1Sydney

Love My Unimom

After much research, I decided to purchase a Unimom breast pump. I like that is is a closed system, can have a second pump attached, can be transformed into a manual pump with extra parts, use power or batteries. It is so versatile. It is extremely comfortable to use. I was worried as it was not the most expensive pump on the market, but it is fabulous. I am extremely happy with my purchase! I also found staff / representatives of Unimom to be very friendly, helpful and informative when I was seeking information to make my choice. Thank you Unimom.

Elanor

ElanorSydney

Wasn't looking to buy but couldn't resist

See all Unimom Premium Allegro reviews

Kira S

Kira Sasked

Hi does medela parts fit unimom pumps also what is the best site to get parts from that is reasonably priced?

Eileen O.Unimom

Hi Kira,

Unimom breast shield kits have backflow protectors (aka closed system). They have a physical barrier or membrane (NB: not filter) to prevent any breastmilk or micro vapour from entering the tubing and into the breast pump motor. This ensures hygienic expression of breastmilk and prevents mold from growing in the tubing or motor.

Using any other brand shield kits that do not have a back flow protector (aka open system) can result in mold in the tubings and/or pump, and/or cause failure of the unit. This would also void all warranty on your Unimom breast pump.

Depending on where you are located, you can purchase your Unimom breast shield kits and parts from our website or any authorised retailers listed below:

Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any assistance.

Kind regards,
Eileen
Director
Ubere (Corporate Partner of the Australian Breastfeeding Association)
uberebaby.com

Alyssa

Alyssaasked

What other brands of breast shields are compatible? I believe I require a 21mm rather than the standard 24mm. Does the medela 21mm fit the pump?

Eileen O.Unimom

Dear Alyssa,

Thank you for your query and interest in the Unimom Allegro#.

Has your baby been born yet? Most nipples increase in size just before the birth of the baby.

The Unimom Allegro# includes one 24mm Breast Shield Kit and one 22mm Silicone Massager. Usage of the Silicone Massager is optional, but in your case, it might help attain a better fit and improve pumping efficiency.

Hope the above helps. Please feel free to give us a call or drop us an E-mail (via our website) if you have any enquiries or require assistance.

Kind regards,

Eileen
Director
Ubere
uberebaby.com

Vita

Vitaasked

What kind of rechargeable battery does it have?

Unimom A.Unimom

Hi Vita,

Thank you for your message regarding our Allegro breast pump.
The Allegro has an inbuilt 8.4v DC Lithium-ion Polymer Battery included.
If I can assist with anything else, please just let me know

Regards
Karisha

Get an answer from our members and Unimom representatives

CategoryElectric Breast Pumps