Unimom Premium Allegro

Unimom Premium Allegro (page 3 of 4)

Steph

StephMosman

Fantastic pump, Great value!

Leah

LeahSydney

Great for returning to work

I purchased the Allegro after using another brand pump. I have been surprised as the pump doesn't feel as strong but I am able to pump as much just as quickly. Which is what I needed for expressing at work in my breaks. I lost suction with the massager inserts so removed them & still very gentle to use.
Extremely gentle to use.

Simona

SimonaVictoria

Love it!

I have been using this pump for over 8 months with no issues.. I love using its so easy to use and clean. very light and portable i take it to work with me and use it with no problems! have also used it in the car on long trips. the battery lasts for long time and i can get a lot of use before having to recharge.
Great price, very easy to use, light and portable

Unimom A.Unimom

Thanks for your great review Simona - it's feedback like this that makes distributing Unimom such a pleasure :)

Horrible Experience

Love It!!!

Great compact unit, suction is comfortable and very quick to use. With working and another child I needed something that was portable, quiet and quick. The Allegro has all those benefits, as well as being a very competitive price to the other models on the market, and in my opinion the Allegro is better then the more expensive brands.
long battery life, inexpensive, quiet

Unimom A.Unimom

Thanks for your great review Kas! Love reading the great customer feedback - Karisha

greylies1

greylies1sydney

It's a good pump

Small and portable. Very easy to use and clean. The suction is comfortable and able to express lots of milk. I used the medella at the hospital and I prefer this one. A lot cheaper than similar products on the market. The warranty process is fast and efficient. Staff is very easy to deal with. I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a breast pump.
Light portable and not painful

Amy Lou

Amy LouSydney NSW

Travellers dream

Sara48

Sara48Perth

Worked for 2 months, useless after that!

GREYLIES
GREYLIES

I had zero response from their warranty department too. You should get your money back. Contact fair trading. Don't let them get away with it.

Ginabear

GinabearMaribyrnong

Fantastic product and even better customer service

I read other reviews and everything mentioned is absolutely true. The pump is super efficient (first use got 60ml), it is clean no mess, does not hurt, simple to use and quiet. I could not get to the post office to collect the parcel due to having ceasar, therefore Unimom staff re-delivered to my door the next day...saved my ever exploring breasts and cleared my blocked ducts on first use. Thank you so very much for understanding a mother's pain.
Inexpensive, delivers all that is promised.

Mabs

MabsGuildford

Great Breastpump!

Highly recommended breastpump! Been searching for a portable breast pump since I will be returning to work soon and I stumbled upon the Allegro. Have been using it for a month now and all I can say is that this is a really good dependable pump - not to mention affordable! Kudos to Unimom!
dependable, affordable, and portable!

EuniceA

EuniceAMELBOURNE

Good pump at a great price!

I have researched for a long time for a breast pump before the birth of my little boy. However, unsure of how much I will need a breast pump, I am reluctunt to spend $500 on a pump. Unimom provides a good alternative. After checking with the seller, I decide that I will get Allegro instead of Forte for the portability. Great pump! I have been using it since my milk supply started and it has been great. I had a problem with leaking shield but the seller quickly send me a replacement. Can't do without it now.
portability, great price, good service
Other than the small glitch which was quickly resolved, none!

Effective, well-priced, great extras

This is a reasonably-priced pump that works very well - it compares well with the hospital-grade ones I've used. I found it a bit noisy but I haven't used any other home-use pumps, so I don't know how loud they normally are. It was great to get the extra shield kit so I could double-pump. And as a bonus, my 8wo baby took straight to the bottles included.
Great price, effective machine, great extras included
A bit noisy

ssan21

ssan21AU

Product is good but didn't work too well for me

4 little cherubs

4 little cherubsvictoria, 3825

Couldnt live without it an must have without the huge price

This is the best breast pump I have used very similiar to the one I was using at the hosiptal with out the huge cost. After not being able to breast feed my other two children I decided I'd give it another go with my third baby. I had tried lost of diffent pumps with no success before I came across the Unimom Allegro my milk supply increased. Its easy to use very cost effective and the Australian distributer was very helpful. She didnt have the Unimom Allegro in stock so she expressed posted a manual pump and no cost till it came in stock.
Loved that you can double pump saves time. Diffent levels of suction. Great price and customer service.

Sanity saver

I cannot recommend the Unimom Allegro breast pump highly enough. Due to having a sleepy feeder of a baby, I had started expressing all her feeds, the pump I originally had just wasn't cutting it. So I did some research and decided on the Allegro. I love it! It has cut my expressing time in half by being able to dual pump. It is nice and quiet so I don't wake bub or my partner and I love that it has all different settings. The battery power supply is awesome, now if we are away from home I can take it with me.
The dual pumping, the 7 different settings, quiet and gentle.

nibblerbunny

nibblerbunnySydney

Very impressed! Affordable and cute pump with great suction and outstanding customer service

So impressed!

Mandy06

Mandy06Coffs Harbour, Australia

wow, an affordable breast pump that really works.

This product is a great buy. It definitely is so much better than a manual pump. It is gentle and quiet and you can take it anywhere. I feel like it has helped boost my milk supply. I also want to try the unimom forte along with the unimom allegro I already have.
easy to use, inexpensive

Mel

MelMELBOURNE

Excellent value for money

I'm a first time mum and the only other brand I've used was Medela which was provided at the hospital. I'm really happy with my Unimom Allegra and found it to be better, more powerful than the Medela (which was supposed to be hospital grade!). It's very light, portable and easy to clean. My friend gave me her Avent steriliser and the Unimom components fit perfectly. My pump did die on me after two months, but to be fair I was using it every day and expressing for almost every feed because I had trouble feeding baby. The service was great, I received it less than two days after the initial order and the replacement product was just as quick to arrive. No regrets at all with this purchase.
Great service from the distributor. Reliable product

Nerida42

Nerida42BRISBANE

Great value - excellent pump!

I am so happy with this pump. It is great value for money, easy to clean and efficient. Very easy to use. I havent yet taken it anywhere with me but it is very small and compact so would be easy to transport. I have a manual pump (which cost around the same price) from a well known brand which i purchased originally and wish that i had purchased the Unimom pump at the start. Highly recommended!
inexpensive, efficient, easy to use/clean
no carry bag

See all Unimom Premium Allegro reviews

Kira S

Kira Sasked

Hi does medela parts fit unimom pumps also what is the best site to get parts from that is reasonably priced?

Eileen O.Unimom

Hi Kira,

Unimom breast shield kits have backflow protectors (aka closed system). They have a physical barrier or membrane (NB: not filter) to prevent any breastmilk or micro vapour from entering the tubing and into the breast pump motor. This ensures hygienic expression of breastmilk and prevents mold from growing in the tubing or motor.

Using any other brand shield kits that do not have a back flow protector (aka open system) can result in mold in the tubings and/or pump, and/or cause failure of the unit. This would also void all warranty on your Unimom breast pump.

Depending on where you are located, you can purchase your Unimom breast shield kits and parts from our website or any authorised retailers listed below:

Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any assistance.

Kind regards,
Eileen
Director
Ubere (Corporate Partner of the Australian Breastfeeding Association)
uberebaby.com

Alyssa

Alyssaasked

What other brands of breast shields are compatible? I believe I require a 21mm rather than the standard 24mm. Does the medela 21mm fit the pump?

Eileen O.Unimom

Dear Alyssa,

Thank you for your query and interest in the Unimom Allegro#.

Has your baby been born yet? Most nipples increase in size just before the birth of the baby.

The Unimom Allegro# includes one 24mm Breast Shield Kit and one 22mm Silicone Massager. Usage of the Silicone Massager is optional, but in your case, it might help attain a better fit and improve pumping efficiency.

Hope the above helps. Please feel free to give us a call or drop us an E-mail (via our website) if you have any enquiries or require assistance.

Kind regards,

Eileen
Director
Ubere
uberebaby.com

Vita

Vitaasked

What kind of rechargeable battery does it have?

Hi Vita,

Thank you for your message regarding our Allegro breast pump.
The Allegro has an inbuilt 8.4v DC Lithium-ion Polymer Battery included.
If I can assist with anything else, please just let me know

Regards
Karisha

Get an answer from our members and Unimom representatives

CategoryElectric Breast Pumps