Unimom Premium Allegro

Unimom Premium Allegro (page 4 of 4)

Tina29

Tina29Sydney

Success with UniMom

Vicky M

Vicky MCANBERRA

Amazing results from this pump!

Carolyn54

Carolyn54SYDNEY

Fast & Affordable

Unimom A.Unimom

Carolyn54 - Thanks for your fantastic review on our product... The Allegro does in fact come with some great instructions and apologise that this was missing from your purchase. Glad you were able to easily figure it out though!

An absolute must have

As a first time mother I hadn't much of an idea as to what I required in a breast pump. Something that worked most of all, something small, portable, quick, easy to use, clean and assemble. The Allegro is all the above. It was also fairly affordable. I am thoroughly pleased with it's performance as I rely on it constantly.
Small and portable, fairly quiet and reliable. Easy to clean and assemble. Didn't brake the bank as some will.
The valve that releases the milk into the bottle sometimes sticks and the milk builds up which can then be sucked back into the pump hose which is a pain but you can usually anticipate that and avoid it.

kylie-may

kylie-mayNSW, 2745

Best on the market

I love this product and every other product by unimom.
Great products and great service. Unbeatable prices . You dont need stress when your breast feeding and you wont get it here. It helped my milk supply when my daughter was having heart surgery at eight weeks old. Its very affordable and more hygenic tha buying a pre used medela.
Dual phase technology without the price tag.

Monks

MonksSYDNEY

Portable electric pumping like no other - fantastic.

pariscat

pariscatMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Problems right from the start

The Unimom Allegro gave me problems right from the start. It has a very strong pull action which I found quite painful when I used the pump regularly. Then, less than a month after I started using it the motor started to cause the pump to seize up and pull my nipple into it. This was very painful and happened repeatedly every minute or two, making the pump useless. The only way to fix it was to stop the motor, release nipple and start again, only to repeat the experience a few minutes later.
Cheap compared to other pumps
Motor is not up to the task

EvilWombatQueen

EvilWombatQueenMELBOURNE

Brilliant for work!

Annabelle29

Annabelle29Melbourne

Easy to use.

I had not used a breastpump previous to this and was nervous about trying. I am using the pump to give my baby only 3 bottle feeds a week but have been using it everyday.
I've found it very easy to use and particularly like that there are different levels which can easily be adjusted.
The price was a large incentive in buying this pump as I had previously been looking at purchasing a medula swing which was more expensive.
I am very happy with this pump and would happily recommend it to others.
Easy to use, lightweight and small, great value for money

Lisa5555

Lisa5555Gayndah

Great pump, very good value

Better than others I have tried

I got this pump as a present from my mum as I have to give back the medela pump I have been using witch by the way has been great.I am happy to say since using the allegro I been finding I am getting more milk to each pump because of the way this pump works it pumps the way a baby sucks it's fantastic.As I have gone back to work it's so easy and portable and quiet and so easy to use with the memory it keep your favourite suction level so all you have to do is turn it on and off you go.ladies if you want a great pump for a reasonable price this is the way to go
quiet and efficient the way to go

Clarris44

Clarris44AU

Great Little Pump!

I purchased this pump based on the few reviews online and I must say it has performed excellently!
In hospital I had expressed using the Medela Symphony, and I am happier with the pumping action of the Unimom Allegro. It is comfortable but effective. After experiencing grazed and cracked nipples from poor attachment, I really wanted to express my baby's feeds until the skin had healed. I found I could quickly express the required amount of milk within 15 minutes.
I am more than happy with this pump and will recommend it to my pregnant friends.
Comfortable but effective action; compact; double pumping action; easy to use; easy to clean; less expensive; Mains or battery operation
No problems!

Excellent Pump

Fantastic little pump!

I started using a breast pump borrowed from the hospital, and assumed that any pump I bought wouldn't be quite as good, but this little pump is great. It's comfortable and has plenty of options on suction strength and pump rate (the stronger suction has a slower 'pull', and v.v.) so it can be adjusted to suit. It's also very small, light & portable, which is great for me because I need to take it to work and I don't want to be dragging around a big, bulky unit. I haven't tried to double pump with it, but it's set up for this if you prefer pumping both sides together. And at this price, you can't go wrong. I couldn't be happier with it!
Comfortable to use, plenty of setting options, very cost effective

Better than my previous Avent and Medela

TamNandy

TamNandyAU

Perfect for on the go

See all Unimom Premium Allegro reviews

Kira S

Kira Sasked

Hi does medela parts fit unimom pumps also what is the best site to get parts from that is reasonably priced?

Eileen O.Unimom

Hi Kira,

Unimom breast shield kits have backflow protectors (aka closed system). They have a physical barrier or membrane (NB: not filter) to prevent any breastmilk or micro vapour from entering the tubing and into the breast pump motor. This ensures hygienic expression of breastmilk and prevents mold from growing in the tubing or motor.

Using any other brand shield kits that do not have a back flow protector (aka open system) can result in mold in the tubings and/or pump, and/or cause failure of the unit. This would also void all warranty on your Unimom breast pump.

Depending on where you are located, you can purchase your Unimom breast shield kits and parts from our website or any authorised retailers listed below:

Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any assistance.

Kind regards,
Eileen
Director
Ubere (Corporate Partner of the Australian Breastfeeding Association)
uberebaby.com

Alyssa

Alyssaasked

What other brands of breast shields are compatible? I believe I require a 21mm rather than the standard 24mm. Does the medela 21mm fit the pump?

Eileen O.Unimom

Dear Alyssa,

Thank you for your query and interest in the Unimom Allegro#.

Has your baby been born yet? Most nipples increase in size just before the birth of the baby.

The Unimom Allegro# includes one 24mm Breast Shield Kit and one 22mm Silicone Massager. Usage of the Silicone Massager is optional, but in your case, it might help attain a better fit and improve pumping efficiency.

Hope the above helps. Please feel free to give us a call or drop us an E-mail (via our website) if you have any enquiries or require assistance.

Kind regards,

Eileen
Director
Ubere
uberebaby.com

Vita

Vitaasked

What kind of rechargeable battery does it have?

Hi Vita,

Thank you for your message regarding our Allegro breast pump.
The Allegro has an inbuilt 8.4v DC Lithium-ion Polymer Battery included.
If I can assist with anything else, please just let me know

Regards
Karisha

Get an answer from our members and Unimom representatives

CategoryElectric Breast Pumps