Unimom Premium Allegro

Unimom Premium Allegro

William

WilliamMelbourne

Terrible service and product

We purchased the pump from the 2013 Expo and it has NEVER worked since. Have been trying to get in contact with them and can never speak to anyone. Never return any calls or emails. Have raised a complaint with the ACCC and I am now looking at going to VCAT. I hope they have a store this year at the expo as I will be telling them where to take the product.

Philips Avent Comfort Single Electric

Looking for Electric Breast Pumps?

Read the reviews for Philips Avent Comfort Single Electric

Ad

Horrible Experience

pariscat

pariscatMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Problems right from the start

The Unimom Allegro gave me problems right from the start. It has a very strong pull action which I found quite painful when I used the pump regularly. Then, less than a month after I started using it the motor started to cause the pump to seize up and pull my nipple into it. This was very painful and happened repeatedly every minute or two, making the pump useless. The only way to fix it was to stop the motor, release nipple and start again, only to repeat the experience a few minutes later.
Cheap compared to other pumps
Motor is not up to the task

Electric Breast Pumps

Find out how Unimom Premium Allegro compares to other Electric Breast Pumps

See all Unimom Premium Allegro reviews

Kira S

Kira Sasked

Hi does medela parts fit unimom pumps also what is the best site to get parts from that is reasonably priced?

Eileen O.Unimom

Hi Kira,

Unimom breast shield kits have backflow protectors (aka closed system). They have a physical barrier or membrane (NB: not filter) to prevent any breastmilk or micro vapour from entering the tubing and into the breast pump motor. This ensures hygienic expression of breastmilk and prevents mold from growing in the tubing or motor.

Using any other brand shield kits that do not have a back flow protector (aka open system) can result in mold in the tubings and/or pump, and/or cause failure of the unit. This would also void all warranty on your Unimom breast pump.

Depending on where you are located, you can purchase your Unimom breast shield kits and parts from our website or any authorised retailers listed below:

Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any assistance.

Kind regards,
Eileen
Director
Ubere (Corporate Partner of the Australian Breastfeeding Association)
uberebaby.com

Alyssa

Alyssaasked

What other brands of breast shields are compatible? I believe I require a 21mm rather than the standard 24mm. Does the medela 21mm fit the pump?

Eileen O.Unimom

Dear Alyssa,

Thank you for your query and interest in the Unimom Allegro#.

Has your baby been born yet? Most nipples increase in size just before the birth of the baby.

The Unimom Allegro# includes one 24mm Breast Shield Kit and one 22mm Silicone Massager. Usage of the Silicone Massager is optional, but in your case, it might help attain a better fit and improve pumping efficiency.

Hope the above helps. Please feel free to give us a call or drop us an E-mail (via our website) if you have any enquiries or require assistance.

Kind regards,

Eileen
Director
Ubere
uberebaby.com

Vita

Vitaasked

What kind of rechargeable battery does it have?

Hi Vita,

Thank you for your message regarding our Allegro breast pump.
The Allegro has an inbuilt 8.4v DC Lithium-ion Polymer Battery included.
If I can assist with anything else, please just let me know

Regards
Karisha

Get an answer from our members and Unimom representatives

CategoryElectric Breast Pumps