Unimom Premium Allegro

Unimom Premium Allegro

Great budget pump

Awesome pump for its price, great suxtion. Could pump 200ml in under 10 minutes. Quiet and portable, easy to clean. I personally rathered it without the breast sheild but that's just a preference. Highly recommend this product and wish I'd had it with previous children. I had a double pump fwiw.
Strong suction
Poor customer service

Philips Avent Comfort Single Electric

Looking for Electric Breast Pumps?

Read the reviews for Philips Avent Comfort Single Electric

Ad
Skyed

SkyedBrisbane

Great product

I bought a Unimom breast pump at a baby expo and love it. I like that is a closed system, can have a second pump attached, can be converted to manual. It is so versatile. I didn't do much research but the staff were very informative and helped my decision.

Elanor

ElanorSydney

Wasn't looking to buy but couldn't resist

Electric Breast Pumps

Find out how Unimom Premium Allegro compares to other Electric Breast Pumps

Leah

LeahSydney

Great for returning to work

I purchased the Allegro after using another brand pump. I have been surprised as the pump doesn't feel as strong but I am able to pump as much just as quickly. Which is what I needed for expressing at work in my breaks. I lost suction with the massager inserts so removed them & still very gentle to use.
Extremely gentle to use.

Lisa5555

Lisa5555Gayndah

Great pump, very good value

See all Unimom Premium Allegro reviews

Kira S

Kira Sasked

Hi does medela parts fit unimom pumps also what is the best site to get parts from that is reasonably priced?

Eileen O.Unimom

Hi Kira,

Unimom breast shield kits have backflow protectors (aka closed system). They have a physical barrier or membrane (NB: not filter) to prevent any breastmilk or micro vapour from entering the tubing and into the breast pump motor. This ensures hygienic expression of breastmilk and prevents mold from growing in the tubing or motor.

Using any other brand shield kits that do not have a back flow protector (aka open system) can result in mold in the tubings and/or pump, and/or cause failure of the unit. This would also void all warranty on your Unimom breast pump.

Depending on where you are located, you can purchase your Unimom breast shield kits and parts from our website or any authorised retailers listed below:

Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any assistance.

Kind regards,
Eileen
Director
Ubere (Corporate Partner of the Australian Breastfeeding Association)
uberebaby.com

Alyssa

Alyssaasked

What other brands of breast shields are compatible? I believe I require a 21mm rather than the standard 24mm. Does the medela 21mm fit the pump?

Eileen O.Unimom

Dear Alyssa,

Thank you for your query and interest in the Unimom Allegro#.

Has your baby been born yet? Most nipples increase in size just before the birth of the baby.

The Unimom Allegro# includes one 24mm Breast Shield Kit and one 22mm Silicone Massager. Usage of the Silicone Massager is optional, but in your case, it might help attain a better fit and improve pumping efficiency.

Hope the above helps. Please feel free to give us a call or drop us an E-mail (via our website) if you have any enquiries or require assistance.

Kind regards,

Eileen
Director
Ubere
uberebaby.com

Vita

Vitaasked

What kind of rechargeable battery does it have?

Unimom A.Unimom

Hi Vita,

Thank you for your message regarding our Allegro breast pump.
The Allegro has an inbuilt 8.4v DC Lithium-ion Polymer Battery included.
If I can assist with anything else, please just let me know

Regards
Karisha

Get an answer from our members and Unimom representatives

CategoryElectric Breast Pumps