Unique Flooring QLD

Unique Flooring QLD

See the Best Timber Flooring in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jonesy

JonesyBroadbeach waters

Great Floor at Great Price

Beware, same operator now called Flow Res Floors

Still the same substandard work as reviewed here, abandoned the site and left us to fix after taking 50% deposit. [name removed] now operates as Flow Res Floors. We were too trusting, having now checked, no valid ABN, not registered for GST but still charged it, shoddy clumsy non-compliant work, won't return calls, went to lunch and never came back. Do not use them!

AVOID at all costs

Terrible job in our sealed driveway patchy and different colors. Unique flooring have changed their name to "trend" never use them get someone who is registered with the QBCC or the NSW equivalent these guys are not registered.

Avoid Unique or Trend Floors - Fraudulent

Took 40% deposit, no show...no call back...no apology. Raised it with Hi-Pages, DFT and QCAT. They are thieves. Avoid them at all costs.

Nic S

Nic SGold Coast

Avoid Avoid Avoid - Terrible job and got ripped off

I needed our outside concrete resurfaced and colour changed. Pressured me for 50% deposit. Pressured me for final payment before finishing. Give no tax invoices. Terrible lumpy, cracking and uneven workmanship. When quoting promise a 7 year warranty. Once they receive final payment you will never hear from them again. Warranty is useless as won't answer phone or emails (never got it anyway). They are onto the next victim. I wish I had read reviews before choosing them. They are great at words not action.

Advoid as they are not QBCC licensed they don't even deserve 1 star

Lenith

LenithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic job. My garage floor looks amazing!

Luke and his team did an excellent job on my garage floor. I was dubious at first due to some negative reviews but I was advised it was a disgruntled builder that left the comments and that they 100% guaranteed everything would go well and we would be pleased with the work. We decided to give them a go and we were not disappointed. They turned up promptly to grind and lay the first coat then returned the next day to finish up. All done with a minimum of fuss and disruption. My garage floor looks so clean and new I now have to paint the walls to match ha ha! I would highly recommend Luke and his business to anyone who is interested in having an amazing looking floor for a great price.

Avoid ! Ruined the floor

Asked for polished concrete and gave a 50% deposit returned to site to find the floor an absolute disgrace and chunks out of walls , the grind dust poured into the garden ,floor wastes covered over and filled with epoxy .wouldnt return calls or emails .

Robby

Robbynerang

These guys did a great job on our floor we would highly recommend luke & the team

Luke & the team did a great job on our pizzeria floor , the design we choose was very out there! the guys did good to replicate it and incorporate our logo in the floor aswell. Good job guys
Sue & rob

Quality Floor for my new home!

SteveB

SteveBBrisbane

Unique Flooring Australia - Avoid. Avoid. Avoid.

This company took my deposit then stuffed me around with start dates. Always had an excuse for why they couldn’t make the appointment. Once I told them I was cancelling my job and asked them to refund my deposit they went to ground. Never answered phone calls and ignored emails. You can’t believe anything they say.

They are an absolute disgrace and you should avoid them at all costs.

AVOID Unique Flooring Australia