4.2

79% · 27163 · 18%

Hillary
HillarySydney, NSW

Peace of mind

I've been with Unisuper for about 30 years and have found their advice to be useful. Not being very financially savvy, they have put my mind at rest that I can retire without fear of becoming penniless.
Suzanne S.
Suzanne S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Good service

Good planning services that give you options within your plan to give you the best possible outcome
Joanne
JoanneSydney, NSW

Ready for retirement

Have been with UniSuper for over ten years and have had excellent service. Staff are always friendly and knowledgeable. My retirement fund has benefited from their advice and good management.
RiaAdelaide
RiaAdelaideMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

Excellent advisor

I love finance and finance podcasts etc. I am a big old finance nerd. So I expect a lot from my superannuation fund and in particular, the people I can talk to there. I have found UniSuper to be excellent with advice and you can always talk to somebody for free or get investment options advice cheaply. Full advice is about the same or on the slightly cheaper end of independent advice. For people who just have super unisuper advice is great.
Mark
MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Professional service and advice
Good returns
Good support features- app etc
Robert
RobertNorth Queensland, QLD

Best Fun

Been with the fun for 6 years, returns have been very favourable.
Great staff to deal with.
Pauline
PaulineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Retire and live your best life!

I've been a Unisuper member since 1990. It has consistently performed well and I've been able to retire.
Robert
RobertSouth East Queensland, QLD

Peace of mind

UniSuper has grown our super assets, and provided professional advice and support, that give us confidence we will be financially secure as we transition to retirement. Show reply
Surprised
Surprised8 posts

Efficient & Helpful

A big thank you to James in the Customer Service for his professionalism & efficiency. The interaction was seamless. 5 stars! Show reply
Devastated
DevastatedSydney, NSW

Heavy loss

Lost some 30% of my super since changing to them 3 years ago
Idoexit
Idoexit2 posts

Recommended, but hope service levels will improve

Recommended, hope service levels will improve from where it is now... Especially answering phone inquires. Takes long time to call back then they rushed because they have insufficient time blocks it seems. Staffing issues seems to be a problem. Please do not employ nasties from other superfunds tat has negative feed back. It would spoil your company culture like cancer. Unisuper is generally ok at present.
Jeff
Jeff

Unisuper review

I have had excellent returns from my FlexiPension a/c and I find the website easy to use and helpful and the financial planning process ideal for my needs.
Kim Landsdale
Kim Landsdale3 posts

Big loss

I transfer my super from Suncorp and lost about 10% still am backward 12 months later and took a non risky option
UniSuper   DM

Hi Kim, We've just private messaged you. If you would like to provide us with your contact details, we'll organise for a senior member services specialist to give you a call so that you can chat about your investments and account with UniSuper.

good but getting too big for 5 star

it was better before this current trend of opening to more members and more aggressive marketing.
Frances
FrancesSydney, NSW43 posts

Align with my value on ESG. Good educational webcast for members

I switched to Unisuper in October 2023 after shortlisting and evaluating a few super companies based on ESG, online reviews, performance, popularity. Also, two of my friends have been using Unisuper for a long time and found their Super performing good. They offer educational webcast, I attended the first one in late November in which I found it informative and useful for my planning. It is still early for me to comment on the performance of investment. Their fees are relatively low.
Tanya
TanyaIllawarra, NSW13 posts

Dealing with complaints

A company can only be assessed on their service by how they deal with a complaint.

I was not happy with the outcome of a meeting I had with an adviser and had serious concerns. This was taken seriously and a I received a call from the State Manager within 24 hours. All my concerns were addressed and I am satisfied with the outcome.

Unisuper obviously take their customer relations seriously which is to be applauded.

Michael
MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Helpful Advice

Uni super has helped both my wife and self though our retirement planning and their finanical advice is excellent and easy to follow and understand. We have been with the fund for over 10 years. Both our daughters are with UNi super as well. Our returne have been very good over the years even in hard times.
Pamela
Pamela

Best super product on the market

Expert advisors couldn't of navigated all the information available with our Craig.
Grant M.
Grant M.

Retirement love it

Excellent financial advisers communication is excellent and followed through recommend UniSuper at a very trust worthy
Kevin
Kevin

Looked after my needs

Any questions ive had have been met with positive straight forward answers . Information given to me has been very helpful. Changed to uni about 3 years ago and very happy with my choice
Adil
AdilSydney, NSW

Excellent Superfund

A great Super fund looking after my interest and not that of Financial Advisors who charge huge fees.
Patcharee
PatchareeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Fair Incentive

Trust

Confidence with UniSuper. Very satisfied with the staff who advised and helpful
flood prone frau
flood prone frauSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts

Best Super Fund for us!

We have found Uni Super to be excellent. Low fees, good returns. We closed our SMSF to join and haven’t regretted it for a minute!
Neil
NeilMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Incredible Customer Service from Day 1 when we first met a Private Client Advisor over 13 years ago

Since we had our first meeting with a UniSuper Private Client Advisor over 13 years ago we have consistently received incredible customer service. All UniSuper Staff and Advisors have been friendly and polite and, most importantly, extremely well informed and highly competent. We have been extremely happy with noy only the regular advice, recommendations and handling given to us but also the performance of the funds that our money is invested in. Most importantly we are very confident that our future is in the best "safe hands possible" and appreciate very much the service provided by UniSuper.
D.I.K
D.I.KSouth East Queensland, QLD

RETIREMENT FUND REVIEW

I thank Briohny Powell for her excellent background support and guidance.
Michele
Michele

A great experience

Azher and Sam listened to my circumstances made good suggestions and never made me feel rushed.
They went away and at our second meeting were able to present me with a plan that made me feel secure about my future.
They have always been available for follow up concerns and questions.

Very informative

I quite enjoyed the presentation, I found the information valuable in preparing fur my retirement in the future.
Chris J.
Chris J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA7 posts

helpful advice

financial advice is available freely and for a predetermined cost if more specific advice is required. Fees are more competitive than my previous retail fund, and the availability exists to change composition of investments
Clark
ClarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

A modern super fund

Very pleased with my UniSuper account. The fees are low, the app is good and easy to use, and the performance has been good over the long term. I’ve also been able to make a choice to put my super into a sustainable option, which is important to me.

I don’t see myself switching anytime soon. Show reply

iamagirl1969South Australia121 posts

LOST OVER 6k OF MY PERSONAL SUPER SINCE END OF JULY 2023

Just checked my UniSuper account and it has gone from $124,555.56 at the end of July 2023, to $115,682.03 as of today. In the last two days, UniSuper has lost $4089.35 and $2887.81!!! That's a combined total of $6977.16 cents IN THE LAST TWO DAYS and NOT SO MUCH AS AN EMAIL FROM THEM, TELLING ME OF THIS!!! THESE WERE INVESTMENTS ON THE PROPERTY MARKET? WHO IS DOING THE INVESTMENTS A 12 YEAR OLD??
iamagirl1969

Since writing this review, another 1k has gone from my account? (Overnight and on a weekend?)

Glenda S.
Glenda S.3 posts

Caring Super Fund

When my circumstances changed dramatically, I found myself in need of financial support through my superannuation while caring for my frail aged mother. Unisuper organised a meeting with a consultant who diligently and compassionately guided me through the process of applying for financial support through a Transition To Retirement (TTR). I then asked for the comprehensive plan and now my retirement is mapped out, with financial freedom at my fingertips. I've increased my personal security by paying off my house and feel in the best financial shape in my life. This fund outperforms my regular work based super fund every year. I would thoroughly recommend you seek advice on your options through Unisuper. Show reply
Jenny
JennyVictoria2 posts

Brilliant service

My Unisuper advisor has been amazing and has managed my flexipension account giving me advice about up to date legislation and the best way for me to manage my finances. I couldn't be happier with Unisuper. Show reply
Sharon
SharonSouth-Eastern Region, NSW2 posts

Honesty and accuracy

Our regular review has always made us money - good advice that keeps our policy up to date is not something we have the expertise in and our advisors with UniSuper have been brilliant- honest, clear, supportive, knowledgeable advice. Show reply
Disappointed customer
Disappointed customerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Long Term High Level Support

I've been with Unisuper since the mid 1980's, and am now retired and receiving a fortnightly account based pension that will comfortabley see me through to 'the end'. I'm a woman and mostly worked part-time, didn't always work for the uni, but was able to transfer Unisuper to other non uni roles. Great advice leading to and during retirement. Highly recommend Show reply
WilliamIllawarra, NSW2 posts

Help therew hen you need it

I've been a member for nearly twenty years. Recently my wife passed away and meant a whole lot of change. Obviously my wifes pension needed to be sorted out. Greg Elias my local unisuper consultant could not be any more helpful. Made a hard time a little easier. He set up my future strategies and made me feel confident about things ahead financially. If other things had been that easy. Unisuper has been there for us for years and our plans all seems to work out. Can't help but recommend them. Show reply
NgonT
NgonT2 posts

UniSuper - Service

My husband and I have been with UniSuper since March 2021. We are happy with the service from our UniSuper financial adviser, who always responds promptly to our request or queries. Show reply

Retirement update

Provided excellent advice after sale of house to reinvest downsized into super and flexi-pension accounts. Show reply
HZG
HZGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best super fund in Australia, I think

I rate UniSuper five-star for two reasons:
* Good fund performance even in difficult years
* Excellent consultants who were great help in steering me towards retirement. Their fees were very reasonable and their advice excellent. Show reply
Evan
Evan2 posts

Top shelf service!

I can't fault UniSuper. I changed over 3 years ago.The service provided by the helpful staff is first rate. Show reply
Bronwyn
BronwynMid North Coast, NSW2 posts

Professionalism

I would recommend UniSuper as a highly professional and efficient organisation, and the people are very good to deal with. Show reply