United Global Sim

United Global Sim (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Travel SIMs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Do not buy this SIM when travelling overseas

The SIM was fine when overseas. The problem was when we returned. The SIM applied settings to my phone which we were near impossible to remove and I was unable to use my data even though my phone showed it was connected to 4G on the Telstra network. After painstaking research and many days of trying different options my IT husband fixed the problem but it reammerged when I got a new phone just three months later.

Horrible. Runaround with refund, Horrible

The sim didn't work at all and this was after purchasing almost $ 180 dollars in 'services'. After numerous chats, they agreed to refund me (in theory only). Two months later and still waiting with every excuse in the book. They need to do a wire transfer so they need my bank information (which I gave them on May 19th) then 'we processed it on the 22nd - it will take a 'few days'.

It's June 19th and not one cent has been returned. I have reported them to ASIC in Australia and I am guessing it happens a lot but they tire you out and people just give up.

I just contacted them today after they weren't opening my e-mails at all ( I have hubspot). Do NOT waste your money.... most carriers now have international plans and for about $ 50/more for the month I was fully covered.

I will get my money back but no company should take almost 60 days to refund a transaction, they lie about it being done and dance around the request for actual proof.

Disappointed with the SIM - Didn't Deliver in Fiji (Haven't Tried Elsewhere)

I purchased this sim card on July 31, 2014 and after numerous emails & a few phone calls, I finally got a response & received the sim card on August 14th. Since these guys ship from Australia, this is really unacceptable, especially since we were planning to go overseas shortly. They tried to make it up to my by giving me $20 credit, which at the time, I appreciated.

Unfortunately the sim card did not work in Fiji. we were there for 2 weeks & were only able to make 1 call. . The rest of the time, we got "engaged" signals. We were connected to Vodafone Fiji so that was not the problem. Also, we were able to make calls with our regular sim (at a high cost).

I contacted them thru their Chat facility but they were unable to help.

If United Global Sim cannot offer proper access from Fiji they should say this up front

Has anyone used THE SIM in Guatemala, Colombia, Costa Rica

Currently in hawaii what do I dial to contact a phone number in Western Australia
Not sure my daughter had lots of issues. When she travelled in the USA. Sorry618 followed by phone number, I think.Good morning, To call Australia from the U.S just follow these simple dialling directions. 1. First dial 011, the U.S. exit code 2. Next dial 61, the country code for Australia 3. Then dial the area code (1 digit) 4. Finally the phone number (8 digits) For example 011618 followed by the 8 digit phone number for Western Australia. If you are having any issues you can contact us via chat here -https://www.unitedglobalsim.com/ Kind regards, Jack

United Global Sim