United Interiors

United Interiors (page 2 of 2)

Online store, Physical store

irene

ireneSydney, NSW

beautiful artwork

I received my canvas artwork - the colours were exactly as shown - my canvas has pride of place in the dining area - delivery was on time and the staff at United Interiors are professional and friendly. Highly recommended.

Maggie

MaggieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Painting colours were not as advertised

I ordered an original painting from their photos. Very disappointed with quality and colours.
Be very wary ordering from their photos - you may not get what you ordered. I would not use them again

Ray L

Ray LBrisbane

Very Good Product, customer service and follow-up

Originally bought 2 canvases from them - one being a framed printed canvas and the other a painting.
Both were of very good quality and we were very satisfied with the printed canvas, however the painting differed greatly in colour to what was depicted on the website and there was a fault with the framing. Our call to customer service and our supplying a photo of the issues resulted in prompt action from United Interiors who offered a refund. Their response was apologetic, polite and courteous.
We subsequently bought a third printed canvas which arrived very promptly and which looks terrific in our new home.

Home Decor Shops