United Interiors

United Interiors

Online store, Physical store

Poor service when things aren't going well for them. True sign of the value they place on the customer

Carl

CarlGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible customer service

I tried to get a replacement frame for a damaged print that I had purchased. Email reply was condescending and they tried to get me to purchase an entire new print (at a greater cost than the website had it advertised for). I won't be supporting this business again, I wouldn't recommend them.

Dissatisfied Customer JT

Dissatisfied Customer JTGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Buyer Beware - Would not Recommend

Home Decor Shops

Find out how United Interiors compares to other Home Decor Shops

karen55

karen55Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor customer service

Ordered 2 paintings over 5 weeks ago. Advised via email should be 28 days. Emailed them on 20/5/20 was advised they will be sent this week. This week 27/5/20 advised they should be sent this week. Really annoyed getting runaround as they are for a gift. I’m moving temporarily and will be on the road at end of next week, now they want alternate address. Can’t give them one as not sure where I’ll be at any given time and not storing them in a caravan they are too big. Can only mean they’re not coming next week either. Sick of them not being honest. I would give zero stars if possible.

Lucy A.

Lucy A.Sydney, NSW

Do not buy anything from this site.

I normally don’t leave a bad review if the item is OK to use. I purchased an art framework and I never expected the quality is this bad. Horrible!
Cheap quality printing and a cheaper frame. (the frame was falling apart as soon as I try to hang it on the wall)
I should have read these reviews from here before I purchased the frame.

Suzanne

SuzanneSydney, NSW

If i could give it zero stars i would

United interiors is unprofessional in their approach and customer service. Their lead times are not adhered to, they do not pick up phone calls but prefer to communicate vaguely through email and their refund policy is vague and ambiguous. The staff will often say they are "following up" without actually providing any information of value. Most "artworks" are from abroad and the frustration is not the lead time, but the lack of honesty, communication. I wish i had not purchased through them and i will be raising a VISA dispute to obtain my funds. I would recommend a company like Urban Road instead who promptly reply and are professional in their approach.

mei

meiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

United_Interiors is a Scam

I have ordered my painting for 2 weeks, painting not received, paid over $300. Do not buy from this stupid company if you don't want your money go down to scammer.

Timothy M.

Timothy M.Perth, WA

Do not order from them - Terrible

Ordered three framed canvas paintings. The artworks took almost 3 months to complete. After trying to contact them to confirm my order, I discovered they do not answer their phone and take several days to reply to emails. One painting arrived broken and needs to be sent back. The third painting was never sent and after several emails to confirm, they advised me it had been sent, and when it arrived it was the wrong artwork. I now have to send two of the three pieces back to them and god knows how long until the new pieces arrive. Despite multiple requests for a working phone number they will not provide one. The worst company to deal with.

Poor Customer Service, still waiting after 7 weeks

I placed an order for 2 canvases on the 21/01/20. After 3 weeks.and no communication from them, I started to enquire about my order. They do not answer the phone, or return messages, and it takes at least a week before they reply to emails. I was told my canvases would be dispatched on the 4/3/20 and after many emails and calls on my end, i have now been informed it was not dispatched, and there is no confirmed date of dispatch.
It is now going onto 8 weeks and I have not received my canvases.

Home Decor Shops

Find out how United Interiors compares to other Home Decor Shops

Taken my money, no product and no response

Colleen G.

Colleen G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don’t buy from this company

Store LocationMoorabbin
Elissa G.

Elissa G.Sydney, NSW

Terrible service on rug purchase

Worst online experience ever. I purchased a rug on the 30/12/19 and was advised the rug would be dispatched within 10 days. After 3 weeks I contacted the staff at the showroom location in Victoria as I had not heard anything. They advised that all rug purchases are now handled by their warehouse in QLD and to take it up with them. 5 weeks later (31/02/20) and I am still waiting with no response after numerous attempts to contact them and find out what is going on. Disgraceful service. Do not bother purchasing a rug from these guys.