United Interiors

Online store, Physical store

Willi Mo

Willi MoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pretty Unimpressive service

I ordered a framed print online and when several days passed without any update on delivery I contacted the courier. I received conflicting feedback over a 48 hour period variously stating that the item was in transit, still at the courier depot or they had no record of the order.
When delivery did happen and we were out of the house the courier took the print away despite authorisation to leave the item being provided.
Lastly on opening the package we discovered that there was no cord to hang the print attached to the frame and only two slots cut into the cardboard backing. This was unexpected.
Overall pretty unhappy with what should have been a simple transaction. I'd leave others to decide if this would suit them.

Maggie

MaggieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Painting colours were not as advertised

I ordered an original painting from their photos. Very disappointed with quality and colours.
Be very wary ordering from their photos - you may not get what you ordered. I would not use them again

NotHappyJan