United Interiors

Online store, Physical store

Julie S

Julie SPerth, WA

Pair of Prints

I was a bit reluctant after I purchased a pair of prints online as I read the reviews after. I started to stress. They did take a little longer than expected but in was pleasantly surprised when I received them today. Very happy.

Kez

KezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Happy Customer

I have bought two items from United Interiors and have been extremely pleased with the quality and the value for money.
I had no issues at all with timeframes with delivery.
I did not have to contact them so I can't comment on their customer service, However, if people are referring to recent times with COVID-19. I have found delivery and customer service lacking from all the suppliers I have dealt with and I find that totally understandable.

Lauren C.

Lauren C.Southwest, VIC

Amazing quality

Just received my 2 pictures and could not be happier. They were well packed and arrived damage free. The kids cannot wait To get them up in their rooms.
The tracking code is useless and doesn’t apply to anything. But that would be the only negative.

Home Decor Shops