United Interiors

Online store, Physical store

Akanksha

AkankshaPerth, WA

Beautiful work

I got two hand paintings off United interiors (both on showroom clearance sale) and they are beautiful on my wall. On full price the pieces do seem overpriced but if you get your hands on them during sale, definitely worth it. I love both of them.

paul

paul

No problems here

We have purchased two prints in the last six weeks one which had to be hand painted the other stock. Both arrived within the prescribed timeline and in perfect condition due to the very well packaged and secure form of preparation for the trip down to Victoria.
Could not find any faults in the process and would highly recommend based on out experience.

Excellent experience

I first contacted United Interiors to discuss getting a custom size canvas painting. Not only did they gladly assist but they offered a different layout to also try. I was extremely happy with their customer service, I was told approximately 4 weeks for it to be made and then delivery on top. I recieved shipping notification 5 weeks and delivery 3 days later. Extremely happy with the product.

Home Decor Shops

Find out how United Interiors compares to other Home Decor Shops

irene

ireneSydney, NSW

beautiful artwork

I received my canvas artwork - the colours were exactly as shown - my canvas has pride of place in the dining area - delivery was on time and the staff at United Interiors are professional and friendly. Highly recommended.

Ray L

Ray LBrisbane

Very Good Product, customer service and follow-up

Originally bought 2 canvases from them - one being a framed printed canvas and the other a painting.
Both were of very good quality and we were very satisfied with the printed canvas, however the painting differed greatly in colour to what was depicted on the website and there was a fault with the framing. Our call to customer service and our supplying a photo of the issues resulted in prompt action from United Interiors who offered a refund. Their response was apologetic, polite and courteous.
We subsequently bought a third printed canvas which arrived very promptly and which looks terrific in our new home.