Universal Fans

Universal Fans (page 2 of 3)

Anthony

AnthonyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very good source of information & to see working models

I was in the market for 3 x reliable ceiling fans (DC models). Went to Bunnings, Beacon Lighting & Universal Fans to see what was on offer then did extensive research on models I was interested in. Amanda at Universal fans was v helpful & understanding - I ended up buying 3 x Fanco Infinity fans (based on looks, performance and warranty) - she also put me onto list of trusted installers based on feedback from customers. I went with Whitelock Electrical who was great - reasonable quote & high quality installation.

great after sales service

Thanks to Amanda for going out of her way to provide me additional info on wiring a fan. Prompt, efficient and extraordinary are a good description of my experience of Amanda's after sales service.

Mark Wagner

Mark WagnerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service from Matt

Matt has provided excellent advice and service for a slightly different set of issues relating to cross flow ventilation solutions I needed. I rang last Friday and discussed the issue and Matt has promptly dispatched whats required
Thanks Matt!!
Regards
Mark

Find out how Universal Fans compares to other Lighting & Fan Shops

A shining light in these crap times

I was an interstate buyer they were a big help in guiding me through what I needed. My ordered was at my door in 3 days . One of the items had a minor issued after a email it was sorted in less than 3 hours . You dream about service like this but come across it rarely , Legends

shiloh bowden

shiloh bowdenPerth, WA

Exchange information

We ordered 3 ceiling fans from Universal fans and they arrived promptly and are fantastic. Unfortunately I ordered the wrong ceiling extension kit for one and as our renovations happened several months after their arrival the problem was not evident. I contacted Matt at Universal Fans and he sorted the matter out for me even though we were well outside the normal exchange period. He understood the renovations are dependent on the correct part and was prompt with his communication and very efficient in getting the replacement sent out to us. Thanks again Matt your service is much appreciated! Regards Tracy

Universal Fans
Andrew G.Universal Fans
Tezza

TezzaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Friendly, well educated on the products. Also very prompt service!!!

Tim

TimSydney, NSW

Helpful technical backup & service

Amanda was very helpful in reviewing the needs of my project and assisting with selection of the appropriate equipment, providing photos of various options where not available for viewing on the website.
Service was first rate.

Stefania

StefaniaSydney, NSW

Fantastic Service!!!

Spoke to Matt today to order a fan for one of our jobs. As a PA, i speak to ALOT of people and honestly, its so refreshing speaking to someone that is not only effiencent but speaks to you so friendly and kindly, especially on a Monday morning!!! He was extremely helpful, and said he would try to get it out today for me.
After our phone conversation, Matt sent through the invoice and also sent a link to their website confirming which product it was, which i thought was a really nice touch. His profesionalism and kind nature did not go unnoticed and is an absolute asset to Universal Fans. Very great experience and will definately be a returning customer!!! Keep up the great work Matt!

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Knowledgeable staff, friendly service.

I found the staff of Universal to be very helpful and also knowledgable of their products. When I asked about a warmer LED option for a fan I was interested in, the staff member went on a big hunt for the last 2 in stock - appreciate the customer service!

Docklands apartment

Docklands apartmentGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A good salesperson

Hello
I called your company today on a recommendation and spoke to Matt who answered the phone.
I wanted advice on the type of fan I wanted explaining my needs,
I chose something on your web site but his recommendation was for something different.
This showed me that he knew his products because my referee had the same exact model and he is thrilled with it, thus showing me that Matt knew his inventory.
I bought three and was pleased when I was told there would be no delivery charge to Docklands for my three fans.
He was very very pleasant on the phone and I couldn't have asked for more

thankyou
peter kelly

Rilyn M.

Rilyn M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great quality, quiet fans with good functionality and great after sales service!

I purchased 5 Urban 2 DC fans after seeing top reviews on Choice. Universal Fans after sales service has been great when I was seeking to buy a spare remote.

Samantha H.

Samantha H.South East Queensland, QLD

Universal Fans. Excellent knowledge and service

I wanted to write and commend a staff member of Universal Fans. Yesterday I contacted Universal and the phone was answered by Amanda.

From the outset Amanda asked all the right questions, and engaged beautifully. Amanda then took my email and said she would get back to me with various selections.. and she did! In this day and age the response was a joy to read. Clear, concise, professional and thorough.

I replied with a fan style I liked and Amanda promptly replied with again the above style of email.

I would like to say what an asset Amanda is and we will be in touch with an order once we have been to view the fans in situ.

Sincererly Samantha

Chris Weiss

Chris WeissGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The go to company for exhaust fans systems

Uni fans have always been our #1 supplier for quality and information when it come to exhaust fans systems. Great products and a speedy response is appreciated by WEISS Builders

Excellent display with qualified service

I highly recommend Amanda from Universal fans. Amanda understood my questions and took down all the relevant details. We discussed various options and the process of selection was made easy by viewing the brilliant in house display fan portfolio. I am very happy with my purchase.

Phil C.

Phil C.

great service and quality products

rang the helpline to ask some questions as i wanted a fan installing into an existing ceiling rose.
the operator was very knowledgeable and helpful.
i ordered the fan and installation hook thing over the phone in a few minutes.
delivery was incredibly quick and the goods turned up in perfect condition.
very satisfied with the service, i would recommend universal fans to friends looking for a fan online.

Sue

SueSouth West, WA

Great Service

It was the first time we have purchased from Universal Fans...we received excellent service and follow up from Amanda and will definitely be using Universal Fans again in the future...

Excellent Service

The service provided by Universal Fans, whether online or over the phone, was very efficient and pleasant. Delivery was quick and everything arrived in good order. The kind of service all companies should provide but often don't.

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR UNSEXVUTTS150#

I cannot speak highly enough of Adrian and Helen from Universal Fans!!
No enquiry is ever too hard for them and their speed on returning quotes and information is top notch.
If you are looking for service look no further than these two as they are incredible at what they do and will go above & beyond every single time.
Thank you Adrian & Helen for always being so pleasant to deal with, Universal Fans are lucky to have you as employees :)!!

Lorraine

LorraineCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Proactive and personalised service

I purchased 5 ceiling fans online from Universal Fans. Adrian contacted me when delivery of the last fan was delayed, allowing me to choose a substitute without impacting my schedule.

CCA

CCASydney, NSW

Great Product, Great service !!

It was a pleasure to work with Universal Fans. In the course of our research and selection process, we spoke to a number of other suppliers and it is a reflection on their knowledge, professionalism and customer service, that we have elected to order from Universal. Their quality products promptly arrived, as promised. We especially compliment their Customer Service Agent, Troy, who assisted and guided us with our purchases. We couldn't have been happier with the product or service.