Universal Medical ID

Universal Medical ID

See the Best First Aid / Physical Care Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Universal Medical ID? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.5
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
Susan C.
Susan C.South East Queensland, QLD

Very poor customer service

ordered ID bracelet but sizing for interchangeable bands was wrong. Contacted customer service which was offshore, stated no exchange policy, wanted to charge me $14 plus cost of returning item.

Purchased in August 2019 at Universal Medical ID for $88.00.

Chris
ChrisPERTH

Very bad customer service.

I ordered a medical bracelet for my son on 4th October 2018. I received a completely wrong bracelet with someone else's name and medical issue on the bracelet. I returned it immediately and requested the correct one be sent as per my order. This also was paid for in full. I am yet to see the bracelet. After many emails they have said they dispatched it by post on the 9th November to my post office box. I have emailed again twice requesting a follow up. After my last email I have not received a reply. Looks like money down the drain. I would never order again from this company - if something goes wrong it all gets to hard for them.