The Co-op

The Co-op

1.0

• Return Claim MadeYes (2) · No

Really Slow and Unreliable!!!

Bought my textbook with the website saying it is in stock and would take only 3-5 days to arrive. After waiting more than a week and hearing nothing I contacted them and their response was quite vague and didn’t really provide me with information that I didn’t already have. Still didn’t even get a shipping confirmation but the textbook finally arrived and when I opened the packaging it was damaged. They really should package books more carefully.

Elke Holmes

Elke HolmesCentral West, NSW

I have never had service this bad at any other online store.

Bought a Jelly Ball Lamp for my son for Christmas-wires were not soldered on in base and lamp did not work. Phoned the Co-op after two months of not receiving the replacement promised. Second one took two weeks to arrive-this one was also faulty. Was asked to return second lamp so I could get a refund. Spent $8.30 sending each lamp back-$16.60 in total. Money refunded was $19.99, so I'm out of pocket for the two lots of postage totaling $16.60. Won't be purchasing from The Co-op again!