The Co-op

The Co-op (page 3 of 8)

Mmm

Ordered online. Received the first half of my ordered a few days later.
I received the other half maybe 6 weeks later.
Now I am someone that likes to keep things in their original pack until I need to use them, so when I took out my brand new Fob watch and realised that it didn't actually work was really frustrating. I set the time, took the plastic thing out, pushed the pin in and nothing. Readjusted it. Nothing. Probably won't be ordering anything other than books from now on.

Lily T

Lily TPerth, WA

Called non-profit org, yet your Prices are higher than profit orientated companies

90% of products are more expensive than what people get at office works, and the rest 10% are as pricy as normal shops.
Don't see the point to spend money in this kind of places.
What's more, you guys call yourself a non-profit organisation!? Serious!

BobS

BobSSydney, NSW

Coop bookshop was uncontactable but finally all emails were answered

Thomas

ThomasHunter Region, NSW

Will never use again or recommend

I bought a product online on the 10th December 2017 (still hasn’t arrived). After the initial 6 emails I wrote enquiring and asking for an update, I get one back saying “Thank you for your email, just confirming you have received the order.” Obviously not, which is why I had sent multiple emails. After my response to this, still to this day I have had no communication from them. I am now up to 16 emails with no effort to give me any update of any kind. I can no express how angry I am over this and trying to phone I am constantly in a cue which never seems to change from being “sixth in line”. Do not ever shop online with The Co-op.

Frustration central

I am 7 weeks into my 13 week long course and STILL have not received my book. I have contacted them at least 5 times by email, waited an hour to speak to a staff member that gave me a wrong number to contact in regards to the whereabouts of my book....SO FRUSTRATED! Coop says my book is coming.....when?

Customer service is slow

Jess

JessCanberra

Online orders are a nightmare

Claire

ClaireMelbourne

If I could give a 0 I would

AVOID

Ant

AntAdelaide

Second Order Screwed Up

Ordered a book and for the second time the order was bumped to their distribution center.

No stock of the book and they didn't bother to notify me of this at all in almost 2 weeks.

When calling to check I was told at least a 3 week wait.

Terrible service, avoid at all costs!!

Max

MaxMelbourne

Online order

Matt

MattPerth

Great selection of books, order times can be long.

Nic

NicSydney

Don't buy from here!

Shannon

ShannonCranebrook

Online services are terrible! Definitely go into store!

Kara

KaraMelbourne

DO NOT USE THEIR ONLINE STORE

So Angry

Similar story to Nat. Books were sent to the wrong address even though I had just edited my profile details with the correct address. Realized immediately and literally called the co-op 30 seconds after purchase and after a 10 minute wait to speak to someone was then told that they would update the address after I told them the correct one over the phone. Long behold, no books turn up! I check auspost for the tracking details and guess what? Nothing had been done, It was sent to the original, wrong address. Now because of their incompetence I have to drive 1.5 hrs just to get my books. Avoid.

Sent order to the wrong address - still waiting

Ordered a textbook from the online store and it was sent to the wrong address, called the helpline and was hung up on 3 times after having to wait in queue to have my call answered. Spoke to 3 different people and none of them were able to tell me why my book was sent to a different address. I had to ask them to redirect it back to the store that dispatched it. That was over a week ago and I have since been into that store and they knew nothing of an order being redirected back to them. The manager said they didn't have the book instock so he ordered one in for me. I haven't heard back from the support centre regarding the book I ordered and paid for. Woeful service on their end as I originally ordered the book two and a half weeks ago.

Avoid - go elsewhere

They are overpriced compared to other suppliers and woefully under stocked. Of the 5 text book I need, they have 2. Considering the University tells them what books are needed, this makes no sense. They suggested I order them and 'maybe' they would arrive in 2 weeks time. The old supplier my Uni used never had these problems. Last semester they ordered 20 books for a unit that had over 300 students enrolled.

Ben

BenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Poor Customer Service/Orders take forever to despatch

No customer service whatsoever.