The Co-op

The Co-op

Sydney

SydneySydney

Online order and collect in store was excellent

So for my university books this year I have decided to once again try to order online . I ordered online and selected click and collect. I was worried that the processing time would be over the one day as I have had a horrible experience with shipping (they didn't inform me the book was out of stock the minute I bought it and still charged me -- only returned the funds unwillingly when I asked for it). But the click and collect was great and saved time.

Christine

ChristineNorthern Region, NSW

"Making the Grade"

This textbook is easy to read and is a must for academic writing units. I will be using this text as a reference book while working on assessments. Definitely stays on my bookshelf!

Libby

LibbySydney

Ignore the bad reviews

I ordered through the Co-op and then read these reviews so was like, "oh crap" but as I suspected the reviews are unfounded. My suspicion is that people ordered right during peak time or were ordering to suburbs or rural areas.

I received my text books within the 5 days I was told I would when I placed the order.

These reviews are incorrect and as long as you don't order during peak time I think you'll be fine as I was.

The process was extremely easy as most online shopping is.

Book Shops

Find out how The Co-op compares to other Book Shops

TamJane

TamJaneAdelaide

The reviews made me nervous but I had no problems.

I was extremely nervous about buying from this site but I spent weeks trying to find the second edition Genki 1 workbook for a reasonable price and The C-Op was a full $10 the next closest price at $41.90 (incl ship).
I decided to bite the bullet and buy from this site even though I was expecting to have issues.
I had no problems at all! It took a week to arrive, it was packaged very well, the book was in perfect condition and they even gave me a lollipop.
Maybe if you're after multiple books or something expensive it would be best to buy elsewhere, just in case but for singular items I think you'll be alright.

Sennheiser

SennheiserSydney, NSW

When They Have Sales, It Is Genuine Sale!

Great Service

I sent an email to the Sydney Uni shop to check on the status of my order. The manager phoned me back and explained that their supplier was delayed. He offered to refund my money or send me something else with a partial refund. He checked his stock for something else appropriate. When I asked about a model in stock at another branch he arranged for them to send it to me.

gothik

gothik

Excellent service

The Bookshop at Melbourne University recently became part of the bCoop Bookshop group and I joined as a member ($20 one off lifetime membership). It offers really good discounts on most books (usually around 25%), and if they don't have something in stock, you can use their online bookshop with free postage. I recently ordered a book on line at about 11am on Friday and it was delivered to me at home on the following Sunday morning by a courier! You can't beat service like that.
Really top service from knowledgeable staff