Listing monitored by Uniwiper

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (1)
Taranjit
TaranjitOrange

Worst wipers money can buy..

Got wipers for my 16 Grand Cherokee. Leavers water behind on drivers side. Tried cleaning both glass n wipers but no difference. Wirst wipers i have ever used. Wont recommend.

Henry J.Uniwiper

Duncan
Duncanasked

can you please help me i have just purchaced a set of front blades for my 2018 tuson and for the life of me i can`t fit them what plastic clip do i use eg g01-f24-g15 help me !!!!!

john p.
john p.

Email support@uniwiper.com.au they will help you out. They offer fantastic after sales support. They will help you to find the right plastic clip. I dont work for them, I'm just a customer.

Henry J.Uniwiper

Hi Duncan,

We have sent you an email and incase spam got to it, I have enclosed a similar response for you below.

The Tuson does not need to use any special attachments, you can use the attachment that comes pre-installed on the wiper. See video below for instructions on how to attach to your vehicle.

Regards,

Henry

Get an answer from our members and Uniwiper representatives

CategoryVehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops