Uniwiper

See the Best Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Uniwiper

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (3)
Hilarious
HilariousAU

Terrible wipers....

Bought for my Hilux. Within 2 months the wiper started streaking. Absolutely smears right at eye level when driving. Avoid.

Daveo78
Daveo78Perth, WA

Terrible Product

Bought the wipers for my Nissan Murano.
They are obviously not rigid enough as they vibrate wildly at the bottom of the wiper.
Contacted support and they said it was because I had film on the windscreen and I needed to clean it. Did that, still the same issue.
Finally admitted it was a known problem and they would send me a replacement when the "new Rubber" arrived.

Waited a month no replacement. Contacted support and they said they sent the replacement to some address in QLD (i.e. Not my Address)

Finally got the replacement (Not the whole wiper, just the rubber insert) and does the same thing. For all the hassle this was worth, I will just buy Bosch for a few $ more.

Taranjit
TaranjitOrange

Worst wipers money can buy..

Got wipers for my 16 Grand Cherokee. Leavers water behind on drivers side. Tried cleaning both glass n wipers but no difference. Wirst wipers i have ever used. Wont recommend.

Duncan
Duncanasked

can you please help me i have just purchaced a set of front blades for my 2018 tuson and for the life of me i can`t fit them what plastic clip do i use eg g01-f24-g15 help me !!!!!

john p.
john p.

Email support@uniwiper.com.au they will help you out. They offer fantastic after sales support. They will help you to find the right plastic clip. I dont work for them, I'm just a customer.

Hi Duncan,

We have sent you an email and incase spam got to it, I have enclosed a similar response for you below.

The Tuson does not need to use any special attachments, you can use the attachment that comes pre-installed on the wiper. See video below for instructions on how to attach to your vehicle.

Regards,

Henry

Get an answer from our members and Uniwiper representatives

CategoryVehicle Accessories & Parts Shops