Uniwiper

See the Best Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Uniwiper

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (4)
Nick H.
Nick H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

After a few months they have started squealing

Tom
TomGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ok, but could be much better!

Overall the wipers work well as you'd expect new wipers to. The only issue is because the wipers are kept in the packet for however long in the warehouse, they loose the curvature and as such they don't fully curve to the windscreen. Therefore they don't clean the edges properly. I tried folding them with my hands before installing but this didn't help.

The other issue is around installing onto the wiper arms of the front ones. The fit was not very good and I had to really "yank" them in and at one point thought I was going to break something.

I'll come back and update after 4-6 months of use. They are ok for now, but I'll try something else first before I decide to come back for more.

Daveo78
Daveo78Perth, WA

Terrible Product

Bought the wipers for my Nissan Murano.
They are obviously not rigid enough as they vibrate wildly at the bottom of the wiper.
Contacted support and they said it was because I had film on the windscreen and I needed to clean it. Did that, still the same issue.
Finally admitted it was a known problem and they would send me a replacement when the "new Rubber" arrived.

Waited a month no replacement. Contacted support and they said they sent the replacement to some address in QLD (i.e. Not my Address)

Finally got the replacement (Not the whole wiper, just the rubber insert) and does the same thing. For all the hassle this was worth, I will just buy Bosch for a few $ more.

Dave
DaveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

good wipers but

these are good wipers but don’t think they are as good as advertised but still leave un removed water on my windscreen but they are better than what i had

Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Find out how Uniwiper compares to other Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Duncan
Duncanasked

can you please help me i have just purchaced a set of front blades for my 2018 tuson and for the life of me i can`t fit them what plastic clip do i use eg g01-f24-g15 help me !!!!!

john p.
john p.

Email support@uniwiper.com.au they will help you out. They offer fantastic after sales support. They will help you to find the right plastic clip. I dont work for them, I'm just a customer.

Hi Duncan,

We have sent you an email and incase spam got to it, I have enclosed a similar response for you below.

The Tuson does not need to use any special attachments, you can use the attachment that comes pre-installed on the wiper. See video below for instructions on how to attach to your vehicle.

Regards,

Henry

Get an answer from our members and Uniwiper representatives

CategoryVehicle Accessories & Parts Shops