Listing monitored by Uniwiper

PatchSydney, NSW

left a fog on the windscreen

Taranjit
TaranjitOrange

Worst wipers money can buy..

Got wipers for my 16 Grand Cherokee. Leavers water behind on drivers side. Tried cleaning both glass n wipers but no difference. Wirst wipers i have ever used. Wont recommend.

Emmanuel
EmmanuelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointing

Purchased wipers during a sale, was advised items would include quick shipping, australian stock. Didnt receive wipers for over a month and when they arrived it was clear they were shipped from china.

The wipers dont make proper contact with the windshield, leaving continous lines of water on the windshield when used.

Enquiries to the compant also fall on deaf ears, expect to receive no response or some cookie cutter message.

SteveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Average quality product with no after sales support

Henry J.Uniwiper

Thanks Steve for your feedback. Please contact us so we can resolve this matter, we are happy to provide our new product model as replacements. We as a company have completely transformed with better support and better products.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Uniwiper compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

SteveBrisbane, Queensland

Uniwiper -Don't buy

Don't buy from this bloke unless you want to waste money. Drop ships from China you will wait forever. Lots of people are dissatified. just enter Uniwiper into Ozbargin. Has deleted his Google reviews because of all the negative comments.

Henry J.Uniwiper

Thanks you Steve for your feedback. Please contact us so we can resolve this matter, we are happy to provide our new product model as replacements. We as a company have completely transformed with better support and better products.

O/N 6123 Please replace

Replacement on route.

Duncan
Duncanasked

can you please help me i have just purchaced a set of front blades for my 2018 tuson and for the life of me i can`t fit them what plastic clip do i use eg g01-f24-g15 help me !!!!!

john p.
john p.

Email support@uniwiper.com.au they will help you out. They offer fantastic after sales support. They will help you to find the right plastic clip. I dont work for them, I'm just a customer.

Hi Duncan,

We have sent you an email and incase spam got to it, I have enclosed a similar response for you below.

The Tuson does not need to use any special attachments, you can use the attachment that comes pre-installed on the wiper. See video below for instructions on how to attach to your vehicle.

Regards,

Henry

Get an answer from our members and Uniwiper representatives

CategoryVehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops