Uniwiper Wiper Blades

Uniwiper Wiper Blades

See the Best Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Uniwiper

Mike
MikeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best wipers I have bought

I recently ordered a set of wiper blades for my Mitsubishi. I have bought wipers from several other online suppliers but these are probably the easiest to install and also to remove - others I have purchased are easy to install but can be difficult to remove/change at a later date - they also look pretty sharp
very happy with the product

The Best purchase I have made.

The website was so easy to navigate. Quick and easy installation and fast delivery. You guys are amazing dotn know why I didn't but these wipers sooner they are incredible.

Cher
CherSydney, NSW

Updated review

Uniwiper
UNIWIPERUniwiperSend a private message
gregozedobe
gregozedobeCanberra 2600, ACT

Excellent wiper blades, fixed the juddering/squeaking problem on my 2017 Golf wagon :)

Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Find out how Uniwiper Wiper Blades compares to other Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Rachel B.
Rachel B.Sydney, NSW

Perfect product, service and pricing

I have now bought these for my car and both of my parents cars and I will never go back to other wipers. The amazing customer service and quick turnaround make for this to be even more fantastic! I honestly couldn't rate the product or the company any higher!

BJG
BJGSydney, NSW

Great blades, work well, quick customer service

Easy ordering and delivery. Small hiccup was quickly resolved with replacement blades being sent out that work great and don’t leave a drop or make a sound. Would certainly recommend to anyone looking to replace their wiper blades. Thanks

Kath Murdoch
Kath MurdochSouth East Queensland, QLD

WOW, What a difference !!

Easy to order ! Quick delivery ! Easy to install !
I used to hesitate (dangerously) to use my windscreen wipers because I didn't like the "stuttering" noise they made when I used them ... NOW, I don't hear a sound !! Thank you so much ! I cannot believe how excited I am by this product. I honestly think it is THE BEST purchase I have made in the last 10 years !!
Thank You so much !!

Amur
AmurSydney

Quick delivery, good support and excellent product

Had a small issue with my car which was resolved very quickly. Good product knowledge with cars and product works very well

Nick H.
Nick H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

After a few months they have started squealing

Casey
CaseyMid North Coast, NSW

Perfect fit

Wipers fit my car absolutely to perfection . Great price range and good quality products. Very happy with service and product

Stuart P.
Stuart P.Sydney, NSW

Great service, easy to fit and refillable

Bought a set of these for my wife’s car a few months ago because I couldn’t stand the noise from her old wipers any longer. They were easy to fit and seem to work well, so when it came time to change the wipers on my car I stuck with Uniwiper. It was easy to find the set for my make and model and it was delivered the next day (in metro Sydney). I think I’ll get their refills once these wear out because they look relatively straightforward to replace, they’re cheaper and there’s less waste. Very happy to recommend these.

Tom
TomGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ok, but could be much better!

Overall the wipers work well as you'd expect new wipers to. The only issue is because the wipers are kept in the packet for however long in the warehouse, they loose the curvature and as such they don't fully curve to the windscreen. Therefore they don't clean the edges properly. I tried folding them with my hands before installing but this didn't help.

The other issue is around installing onto the wiper arms of the front ones. The fit was not very good and I had to really "yank" them in and at one point thought I was going to break something.

I'll come back and update after 4-6 months of use. They are ok for now, but I'll try something else first before I decide to come back for more.

Scaldie
ScaldieWheatbelt, WA

Very happy.

Very happy with my purchase. They fit perfectly and leave no streaks what so ever. I’m pretty sure it’s just the same Chinese wipers other brands sell just under a different name but they work very well. I also got a window cleaner tablet with my purchase so I can’t complain.

Sharon Longmore
Sharon LongmoreGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

100% the best

Best wipers I have ever used.
Easy installation , smooth cleaning. No noisy vibrating blades.
Will never use anything else in the future .

Izzy94
Izzy94Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just woooow

Bought a pair for my 08 cx9 and a pair for my 14 ranger I have fitted them to the cx9 and Woow the difference these wipers actually clean the windscreen no residue no squeaks just takes the water off effortlessly really impressed can’t wait to be using them in heavy rain