Uniwiper

See the Best Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Uniwiper

3.0
  • Return Claim MadeYes (2) · No
PatchSydney, NSW

left a fog on the windscreen

Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.Palmerston, NT

Great customer service

Ordered wipers and refills for my Holden Malibu, I had an issue when first installed and emailed uniwiper. I got a response with in the hour and a resolution was discussed right away. I was sent a replacement wiper to resolve the issue that same day. When I received the new wiper and installed and they work fantastic.
Great customer service.

Duncan
Duncanasked

can you please help me i have just purchaced a set of front blades for my 2018 tuson and for the life of me i can`t fit them what plastic clip do i use eg g01-f24-g15 help me !!!!!

john p.
john p.

Email support@uniwiper.com.au they will help you out. They offer fantastic after sales support. They will help you to find the right plastic clip. I dont work for them, I'm just a customer.

Hi Duncan,

We have sent you an email and incase spam got to it, I have enclosed a similar response for you below.

The Tuson does not need to use any special attachments, you can use the attachment that comes pre-installed on the wiper. See video below for instructions on how to attach to your vehicle.

Regards,

Henry

Get an answer from our members and Uniwiper representatives

CategoryVehicle Accessories & Parts Shops