Uniwiper (page 3 of 3)

See the Best Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Uniwiper

Jessica M.
Jessica M.Sydney, NSW

Great product and good value for investment!

I did not realise how bad my previous wipers were until I installed this one on my car. The delivery was super quick! Will definitely recommend to all my fam and friends. Thanks for this product.

Ali. M
Ali. MSydney, NSW

Fast Delivery and Great Product.

Great wipers, had them delivered within 1 business day. Way better than my old wipertech pair. Awesome product and works great. Will definitely buy again. 10/10 for performance and delivery time.

Thank you!

Perfect

Very great product easy to fit delivered with in a day a lot better then the products I have used in the past also a smooth transaction highly recommend thanks again

UNIWIPERUniwiper

Thank you for your feedback!

Good value

Easy to install and good value for a decent product. There was a slight delay with the delivery due to unforeseen circumstances but owner was helpful and stepped up with the support.

UNIWIPERUniwiper

Thanks Tristan for your kind words.

Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Find out how Uniwiper compares to other Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Lucy O.
Lucy O.Sydney, NSW

For the quality of the product, you can’t beat the price.

For the quality of the product, you can’t beat the price. Purchased on Monday night and received on Tuesday morning. So Quick! I had some issues installing, emailed them and they sent me a video to assist.

Thank you Lucy!

Craig J
Craig JGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great wipers and helpful staff. Couldnt ask for more.

Great wipers, provides a clean wipe when I need it most and performs well, order arrived in 1 business day and was shipped same day, happy with my purchase, nothing negative to report.

Thank you Henry.