Uniwiper

See the Best Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Uniwiper

Kath Murdoch
Kath MurdochSouth East Queensland, QLD

WOW, What a difference !!

Easy to order ! Quick delivery ! Easy to install !
I used to hesitate (dangerously) to use my windscreen wipers because I didn't like the "stuttering" noise they made when I used them ... NOW, I don't hear a sound !! Thank you so much ! I cannot believe how excited I am by this product. I honestly think it is THE BEST purchase I have made in the last 10 years !!
Thank You so much !!

Amur
AmurSydney

Quick delivery, good support and excellent product

Had a small issue with my car which was resolved very quickly. Good product knowledge with cars and product works very well

Nick H.
Nick H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

After a few months they have started squealing

Hilarious
HilariousAU

Terrible wipers....

Bought for my Hilux. Within 2 months the wiper started streaking. Absolutely smears right at eye level when driving. Avoid.

UNIWIPERUniwiper

Casey
CaseyMid North Coast, NSW

Perfect fit

Wipers fit my car absolutely to perfection . Great price range and good quality products. Very happy with service and product

Stuart P.
Stuart P.Sydney, NSW

Great service, easy to fit and refillable

Bought a set of these for my wife’s car a few months ago because I couldn’t stand the noise from her old wipers any longer. They were easy to fit and seem to work well, so when it came time to change the wipers on my car I stuck with Uniwiper. It was easy to find the set for my make and model and it was delivered the next day (in metro Sydney). I think I’ll get their refills once these wear out because they look relatively straightforward to replace, they’re cheaper and there’s less waste. Very happy to recommend these.

Mal Blissett
Mal BlissettPerth, WA

Good wipers Good service and quick delivery

After a disappointing begining the service and attention are excellent. Very pleased with the replacement and would buy again .it would appear to be new management

Tom
TomGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ok, but could be much better!

Overall the wipers work well as you'd expect new wipers to. The only issue is because the wipers are kept in the packet for however long in the warehouse, they loose the curvature and as such they don't fully curve to the windscreen. Therefore they don't clean the edges properly. I tried folding them with my hands before installing but this didn't help.

The other issue is around installing onto the wiper arms of the front ones. The fit was not very good and I had to really "yank" them in and at one point thought I was going to break something.

I'll come back and update after 4-6 months of use. They are ok for now, but I'll try something else first before I decide to come back for more.

Scaldie
ScaldieWheatbelt, WA

Very happy.

Very happy with my purchase. They fit perfectly and leave no streaks what so ever. I’m pretty sure it’s just the same Chinese wipers other brands sell just under a different name but they work very well. I also got a window cleaner tablet with my purchase so I can’t complain.

Sharon Longmore
Sharon LongmoreGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

100% the best

Best wipers I have ever used.
Easy installation , smooth cleaning. No noisy vibrating blades.
Will never use anything else in the future .

Izzy94
Izzy94Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just woooow

Bought a pair for my 08 cx9 and a pair for my 14 ranger I have fitted them to the cx9 and Woow the difference these wipers actually clean the windscreen no residue no squeaks just takes the water off effortlessly really impressed can’t wait to be using them in heavy rain

Mohsin M.
Mohsin M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Well worth it

I was annoyed with my previous wipers on the ranger as it was noisy at the end of every rotation swith and wouldn't clean properly. Changed the rubber still same issue then decided to give uniwiper a go and can't be more satisfied with how quiet they are and how clean it leaves the windscreen, would definitely buy again.

Jesse
JesseCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Perfect, can't live without it!

My wipers are the third lot I've ordered from UNIWIPER. Lets have a look.. Best price, superb quality, very quick and free delivery, the best support i've encountered, many videos... so much to list .. I would be crazy to buy them from anywhere else. The latest ones were for my new Subaru Impreza and they went on absolutely perfect!

Heather M
Heather M

Awesome affordable product

Wow!!.. I bought some for the front of my car and now there are NO more squeaks.. converted!
thank you!

David Hemer
David HemerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome, had to buy more

Purchased one set to try out, so impressed i ordered 5 more sets for my family's cars. They arrived so fast