Listing monitored by Uniwiper

Stuart P.
Stuart P.Sydney, NSW

Great service, easy to fit and refillable

Bought a set of these for my wife’s car a few months ago because I couldn’t stand the noise from her old wipers any longer. They were easy to fit and seem to work well, so when it came time to change the wipers on my car I stuck with Uniwiper. It was easy to find the set for my make and model and it was delivered the next day (in metro Sydney). I think I’ll get their refills once these wear out because they look relatively straightforward to replace, they’re cheaper and there’s less waste. Very happy to recommend these.

Mal Blissett
Mal BlissettPerth, WA

Good wipers Good service and quick delivery

After a disappointing begining the service and attention are excellent. Very pleased with the replacement and would buy again .it would appear to be new management

Scaldie
ScaldieWheatbelt, WA

Very happy.

Very happy with my purchase. They fit perfectly and leave no streaks what so ever. I’m pretty sure it’s just the same Chinese wipers other brands sell just under a different name but they work very well. I also got a window cleaner tablet with my purchase so I can’t complain.

Sharon Longmore
Sharon LongmoreGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

100% the best

Best wipers I have ever used.
Easy installation , smooth cleaning. No noisy vibrating blades.
Will never use anything else in the future .

Izzy94
Izzy94Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just woooow

Bought a pair for my 08 cx9 and a pair for my 14 ranger I have fitted them to the cx9 and Woow the difference these wipers actually clean the windscreen no residue no squeaks just takes the water off effortlessly really impressed can’t wait to be using them in heavy rain

Mohsin M.
Mohsin M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Well worth it

I was annoyed with my previous wipers on the ranger as it was noisy at the end of every rotation swith and wouldn't clean properly. Changed the rubber still same issue then decided to give uniwiper a go and can't be more satisfied with how quiet they are and how clean it leaves the windscreen, would definitely buy again.

Jesse
JesseCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Perfect, can't live without it!

My wipers are the third lot I've ordered from UNIWIPER. Lets have a look.. Best price, superb quality, very quick and free delivery, the best support i've encountered, many videos... so much to list .. I would be crazy to buy them from anywhere else. The latest ones were for my new Subaru Impreza and they went on absolutely perfect!

Heather M
Heather M

Awesome affordable product

Wow!!.. I bought some for the front of my car and now there are NO more squeaks.. converted!
thank you!

David Hemer
David HemerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome, had to buy more

Purchased one set to try out, so impressed i ordered 5 more sets for my family's cars. They arrived so fast

Rachael
Rachael Sydney, NSW

Fantastic product

Great product and fantastic customer service, the assistance we received was second to none.
Would recommend these wipers to all friends.

Julie
JulieSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

The Perfect Windscreen Wiper Unit And Blades

Uniwiper’s are the Perfect Windscreen Wiper Unit and blades. I ordered mine online. Delivery was fast. My car mechanic installed them for me with no problems. A pet hate of mine is scrapping windowscreen wipers. Having Uniwiper’s installed before a trip to Wollongong NSW (about 4 hours each way) made it a much more pleasant trip. Even with lots of bugs splattered on my windscreen, no problems. I will be purchasing more in the future when needed. There’s a list of Uniwpier Units and blades for different types of vehicles, it’s not just “one size fits most”
I’m very happy.

Karen
KarenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Awesome vision in wet now

I purchased these a few months ago, but as I was busy they sat in the boot waiting for me to fit them. I have recently fitted them and all I can say is awesome.
I have been replacing my wiper refills every 6 months and even complete blades and never have they cleared the screen as well. I like the way they hug the screen. Once I got over my original hiccup of trying to install the first blade the wrong way round I found it a snap to put them on.

Werner B.
Werner B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is the perfect wiper.

Fast delivery service also easy to install and a quality product. Highly recommend anyone looking for a high-quality product Uniwiper is the place to go.

Luke C
Luke CMid North Coast, NSW

Do Yourself a Favour and Purchase

Great set of wipers. Was reluctant to spend the coin but am happy I have. They shed the water off without streaks, even in the heaviest rain.

Terry C
Terry CSydney Surrounds, NSW

So far the best wiper I have ever had

I have only had these wipers for a short while but when we had that heavy downpour last week I was caught on the M7. The wipers performed great & I was extremely thankful that I had recently installed them. When subjected to "normal" rain they perform fantastic. The other plus factor is when I need to replace them I only have to replace the rubbers & not the complete arm for around $25. The design of the arm also ensures that the faster you go the more the wipers contact the windscreen.