Uno Home Loans

Wonderful people to help through the loan process

Scott and Veronica assisted my partner and I to refinance our mortgage. They were absolutely delightful. Responsive, friendly and very personable. Banks are really frustrating to deal with, so it was great to have them on our side. Would highly recommend them and Uno, and will use them again ourselves.

Frank I.

Frank I.Sydney, NSW

Delight to deal with

Kym and Tiffany were fantastic in helping me refinance my home loan. They took care over the phone to find out exactly what I was after, explained what the process would involve and even some of the pitfalls (like fees) and provided numerous options, even if there were already one or two standouts. Kym was fantastic after I hopelessly lost touch over the Christmas break and didn't miss a beat, while Tiffany kept me constantly in touch via email once the process was underway, which was reassuring. Would definitely recommend.

Daniel v.

Daniel v.South East Queensland, QLD

Ask and ye shall receive

From the outset, I was impressed with the swift and clear communication from the team at UNO. Directions on what was required, how to provide this and any pre-emptive troubleshooting were provided to smooth the process. If/when I was unsure of a process or requirement, Paul and Crystal responded quickly and effectively to keep the refinance process moving forward. I was most appreciative of the kind reminders when I had forgotten to return a piece of documentation. The tone of contact was supportive at all times and led to an enjoyable experience overall. I would unreservedly recommend UNO based on their customer service, let alone their ability to capture a market-leading deal for our refinancing needs.

Bayden S.

Bayden S.Central Queensland, QLD

Complicated refinance

Both Kym and Tiffany were fantastic help right the way through the refinance process. This was a more complicated task involving multiple properties & new structures. Essentially the process was time consuming but documentation and requests flowed well. The UNO process remained flexible and allowed specific changes to be made without fuss, which made transition easy. In then end, I'm saving a significant amount of money by engaging competent brokers who take a keen interest in products and people. I definitely recommend UNO Home loans!

Loan used forInvestment Property

Best Broking Service in Australia

I received help to refinance my loan. uno has saved me money and set me up to receive better service from my new lender. Crystal and Paul were outstanding - so patient, informative and helpful. uno is a great service and I'd recommend them to everyone!

Shazia Nehal

Shazia NehalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Incredibly Helpful, Responsive and patient.The perfect support for everyone buying new home!!

t.a.a.

t.a.a.Sydney, NSW

Great Experience

Paul and Crystal were great to deal with. Patient, understanding and ultimately helped in taking a lot of the hassle away. Made purchasing my first property a less daunting task. Would highly recommend.

Loan used forFirst Home

Khanh

KhanhGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service from Paul Sealey and Crystal Bowman.

Paul was very patient and helpful with me question and my application requirements.
Crystal was very efficient and professional with throughout the whole process.
I was very new to the ordeal and both of them had guided me every step of the way.
Appreciate their industry knowledge and excellent customer service.

Roland H.

Roland H.Sydney, NSW

VIP treatment by broker

Paul Sealey from Uno has helped me getting a loan for both a site purchase and subsequently for construction of my house. Paul gave a selection of the best available offers from the market, I selected the one best suited my needs and Paul worked through it with the chosen bank until I received the loan.
The construction loan was more complex than the site loan due to the valuation required based on the plans and Paul has relentlessly chased the bank and the valuer until everything got sorted, even while he was on holidays. I received daily updates throughout the process.
Since the construction loan took more than a month to get, I even received a cashback from Uno.
First class mortgage broker.

Loan used forHome Construction
Chris

ChrisHobart, TAS

Absolutely Outstanding

I cant speak highly enough about Vee and Scott's service. They both went above and beyond to make sure the whole process was seamless, stress free and without any additional cost. The say word of mouth is the best advertisement and trust me when I say if anyone mentions they are on the lookout for 2 amazing people to help them achieve their dreams Vee and Scott is who I refer them too. Forever Grateful.

Merrilee

MerrileeSydney, NSW

Extremely efficient & helpful

I can’t thank Crystal enough. She picked up the loan transaction 1/2 way through & was so efficient in her communication & follow through with every aspect. I can’t recommend her highly enough

Phillip S.

Phillip S.Sydney, NSW

Responsive, informative and great service

Have received great service from Uno with Vee and Scott looking after all my needs. They were always there to assist with any questions. I had a reduced settlement period cos of the Xmas break forcing everything to be rushed, there was one mistake with the documentation where I had to courier the final mortgage docs to Queensland and only just made it there in time for the settlement. All up very appreciative of the work they did.

Loan used forSecond Home
Terrenceo

TerrenceoPerth, WA

Once again UNO home loans are awesome

Uno home loans review

Kym and Tiffany were absolutely amazing to deal with and got us the perfect homeloan! Would recommend them to everyone! Their customer service was outstanding, always updating us along the way. Thanks!

Loan TypeSplit
Stuart

StuartSydney, NSW

Professional and efficient service!

I was having trouble securing a home loan due to being on Workcover at the time. Most financial institutions did not make any effort to understand my circumstances until I dealt with Kym and Tiffany from UNO. They were terrific! They went out of their way to assist me and to assess me as an individual, taking into account my unique circumstances. They were incredibly efficient, kept in constant contact with me, and really made the service feel personal. Can't thank them enough.

Loan used forSecond Home

Excellent Customer Service

Thanks to Kym and Crystal for all their hard work and support through out the application process.

We had a difficult loan assessor but Kym kept pushing to get the loan approved with low interest rates. Very happy with the results.

Once again thanks to Kym & Crystal.

JM R.

JM R.Sydney, NSW

Great service and really helpful

Me and my wife had a great experience with Uno, especially with Paul and Veronica who helped us in every step of the way until we got our home loan approval.

Loan used forFirst Home
Alix F.

Alix F.Sydney, NSW

Great experience in refinancing

Thank you to Veronica and Paul for guising us through our home loan refinance.
It was great to have two people always happy to answer questions quickly and clearly. All the communication was great and we were always informed of updates.

Loan used forRenovation
Tracie

TracieSouth East Queensland, QLD

really happy with the service and the outcome

The Ladies at Uno were amazing very helpful and easy to get in contact with, and never a problem to answer the millions of questions I had. There were no bad surprises. I was happy with the bank chosen and the rate I received. Would not hesitate in recommending UNO and their services.

Smooth home loan refinance

Paul and Crystal did a great job in assisting me with the refinancing of my home loan. They did not push me towards any particular product, and gave me time to consider what I wanted to do rather than hassle with constant phone calls which I previously experienced through other brokers. They were able to explain things clearly and concisely, and their communication throughout the process, from application to settlement, was stellar.

sharon

sharonasked

so my name is attached to 2 properties i am not on any of the the loans however i am a guarantor for 1 of them which the person who im guarantor for is willing to be a guarantor for me, the only deposit i have is $5000 i have been full time employed for the past 12 or so months with an annual income of approx $60,000 i do have a car loan and a $5000 credit card my question is can you help me secure a home loan ??
kind regard

Alex D.

Alex D.asked

Weve just cash out refinance our home 6 months ago. Can we move to another Lender so we can consolidate our debt or we need to wait for sometimes?

Hi Alex
Thank you for your query, Please email Chris on chris.mcnaughton@unohomeloans.com.au and she will organise one of our Senior Brokers to contact you to discuss in more detail. At a glance it looks positive, however, we'd need to understand a little more about your situation. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Many thanks
Vincent

Sunny M.

Sunny M.asked

Hi I'm looking to buy an investment property in Queensland around 400k or under with 5-8% deposit. It could be combined vacant land and then construction. I'm single and I've a stable full-time work with gross 110k pa. Can I get a loan?

Hi Sunny
Thanks very much for your inquiry and apologies for the delay. Please email me at chris.mcnaughton@unohomeloans.com.au and I'll have one of my Team members get straight on to it for you. At a glance it looks positive, however, we'd need to understand a little more about your situation. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks Chris

Get an answer from our members and Uno Home Loans representatives