JM R.

JM R.Sydney, NSW

Great service and really helpful

Me and my wife had a great experience with Uno, especially with Paul and Veronica who helped us in every step of the way until we got our home loan approval.

Alix F.

Alix F.Sydney, NSW

Great experience in refinancing

Thank you to Veronica and Paul for guising us through our home loan refinance.
It was great to have two people always happy to answer questions quickly and clearly. All the communication was great and we were always informed of updates.

Loan used forRenovation
Tracie

TracieSouth East Queensland, QLD

really happy with the service and the outcome

The Ladies at Uno were amazing very helpful and easy to get in contact with, and never a problem to answer the millions of questions I had. There were no bad surprises. I was happy with the bank chosen and the rate I received. Would not hesitate in recommending UNO and their services.

Smooth home loan refinance

Paul and Crystal did a great job in assisting me with the refinancing of my home loan. They did not push me towards any particular product, and gave me time to consider what I wanted to do rather than hassle with constant phone calls which I previously experienced through other brokers. They were able to explain things clearly and concisely, and their communication throughout the process, from application to settlement, was stellar.

Found us the right Loan!

Paul and Crystal did a fantastic job in finding the best home loan for our requirements. Paul didn't push us towards any specific product but gave us multiple options to choose from. They kept us updated all the way during the refinancing process from submitting the loan application to settlement.

Loan Start DateNovember 2020

KT2017

KT2017

Never called at arranged time and don’t reply to emails

I had booked in a time with a broker, I waited for the call, I’m still waiting 2 days later. I sent an email asking why the appointment was missed and no reply.

J and H

J and HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic help in the home loan process!

We are return customers, thank you Kym and Tiffany for an excellent job. Got us the best rate for our home loan. Emails and phone calls were returned promptly. We totally recommend UNO.

Loan used forSecond Home
UNOUno Home Loans

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that we were able to help you on your home loan journey. If you ever need anything, you know where to find Kym and the team.

uno Team

Merrilee

MerrileeSydney, NSW

So helpful & very straight forward

From the first interaction, every thing was clear & concise> Kym couldn't have been more helpful, guiding me through every step. I was offered a range of options, then any questions I had were answered promptly. I could not recommend Uno Home Loan & Kym more highly. I am very happy with the result. Thank you for making it so easy.

Dean S.

Dean S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic, Fantastic, fantastic!

From the very first interaction, right through to the conclusion of the move to my new bank, Paul and Crystal were brilliant! Not only did I get a much cheaper rate and save a lot of money in the process, the whole experience with them at UNO was smooth and hassle-free. Highly recommend them to anyone in the same boat!

Loan Start DateOctober 2020
Bryce

BryceKimberley, WA

Great Service

Paul & Crystal have been great throughout the whole process.
Both have been very responsive with any questions I had.
Paul was able to find a bank that suited my requirements!

Loan Start DateOctober 2020

Excellent service, would highly recommend UNO Home Loans

I would highly recommend Uno Home Loans to anyone seeking finance, I have used them several times now and I will definitely use them again in the future. Paul and Veronica were amazing to work with - very experienced, approachable and honest. They maintained excellent communication throughout the whole process. All lending options were presented clearly so I could make an informed choice and ensure I was getting the best deal, lowest interest rate and wasn't caught out by any hidden bank fees.

Loan used forInvestment Property
Madi

MadiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Paul and Crystal shine at UNO Home Loans

Paul and Crystal were unbelievable in working with CommBank who were just appalling. Without the team at UNO the whole experience would have been devastating. I can't thank UNO enough for working through one of the most convoluted and appalling processes I have even been through with a bank. From incorrect information coming from the bank directly through to lost contract documents inside the bank. This was a refinance due to the bank closing the original construction loan due to builder delays and eventual termination of the builder. The bank was slow and their process was just awful. Paul and Crystal kept me informed and semi sane. Thanks guys!!!

Loan used forHome Construction

Michael147

Michael147

Tiffany, Maria, Remonda & Carlo - Simply the best ! So accommodating and optimistic, fantastic service P & S Kwasnicki

Without Tiffany's towering optimism and encouragement we would not have persisted with our application, so refreshing to have such a brilliant first point of contact, what an asset for UNO ! Maria, Remondo and Carlo brilliant also ! So different to the negative negative negative approach of other companies

Loan Start DateSeptember 2018

UNO Home Loans

Contacted UNO to refinance and from day one till settlement they couldn't have been more helpful. I was guided through the whole process and everything was clear and precise. Thanks to Justin for the recommendation and Paul and Crystal for all their hard work.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
Michelle

MichelleHobart, TAS

This is the second time we have utilised Uno after having no luck going direct to the lenders.

Akin and Tiffany were both very thorough and helpful, keeping us updated as to the process along the way. Any questions were answered promptly and when they said they would be in contact it was always followed through.

Akin sourced us a great product and rate - despite accessing some equity from our home to pay down debt and get extra funds, our repayments have changed very little.

Very satisfied with the process and would highly recommend Uno.

Vikki

VikkiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service. Easy and reliable

Had a great experience with Paul and Crystal. They were very knowledgeable and lines of communication were always open, which was refreshing. We had a great outcome and couldn't be happier with the service we received.

Skye P.

Skye P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Committed staff

Really impressed by Paul and Crystal. They were happy to answer my many, many questions and really spent the time to work out what loan would be right for us. The process of refinancing was actually much more involved than I originally thought so I’m very glad uno were there to guide me through it all! I’ve already been recommending uno to my friends, it is a great service and can save you so much money. Thanks Paul and Crystal!

Loan TypeSplit
Brenton

BrentonSouth East Queensland, QLD

uno - you should

We actually came to use uno by default after a less than interested first contact with another major on-line broker. I can say that I think the stars aligned on that day as the service we have received from Paul Sealey and Crystal Bowman cannot be faulted. These two are an absolute powerhouse and a real asset to uno, they are both extremely knowledgeable, very real and have worked with us during the stages up to getting our loan approval in a supportive and positive manner. I am 100% confident they will see us through the balance of the purchase of our home up to settlement and really can say - you'd be mad to go anywhere else.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
horse0

horse0Gippsland, VIC

Best customer service

Our dealings with Ajay were easy and professional. He kept us in the loop at all times and managed to get us a great deal for home loan. Wouldn't hesitate to refer others.

Loan TypeSplit
Simone

SimoneSydney, NSW

Wouldn’t go anywhere else.

Crystal & Kash customer service was exceptional. Crystal has a personable touch, that help relieve all anxieties. Kash managed to get me a fantastic rate. I’ve never felt so blessed. Both very professional and extremely supportive, understanding my needs and helping me achieve them.
Thank you.

sharon

sharonasked

so my name is attached to 2 properties i am not on any of the the loans however i am a guarantor for 1 of them which the person who im guarantor for is willing to be a guarantor for me, the only deposit i have is $5000 i have been full time employed for the past 12 or so months with an annual income of approx $60,000 i do have a car loan and a $5000 credit card my question is can you help me secure a home loan ??
kind regard

Alex D.

Alex D.asked

Weve just cash out refinance our home 6 months ago. Can we move to another Lender so we can consolidate our debt or we need to wait for sometimes?

Hi Alex
Thank you for your query, Please email Chris on chris.mcnaughton@unohomeloans.com.au and she will organise one of our Senior Brokers to contact you to discuss in more detail. At a glance it looks positive, however, we'd need to understand a little more about your situation. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Many thanks
Vincent

Sunny M.

Sunny M.asked

Hi I'm looking to buy an investment property in Queensland around 400k or under with 5-8% deposit. It could be combined vacant land and then construction. I'm single and I've a stable full-time work with gross 110k pa. Can I get a loan?

Hi Sunny
Thanks very much for your inquiry and apologies for the delay. Please email me at chris.mcnaughton@unohomeloans.com.au and I'll have one of my Team members get straight on to it for you. At a glance it looks positive, however, we'd need to understand a little more about your situation. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks Chris

Get an answer from our members and Uno Home Loans representatives