Brenton

BrentonSouth East Queensland, QLD

uno - you should

We actually came to use uno by default after a less than interested first contact with another major on-line broker. I can say that I think the stars aligned on that day as the service we have received from Paul Sealey and Crystal Bowman cannot be faulted. These two are an absolute powerhouse and a real asset to uno, they are both extremely knowledgeable, very real and have worked with us during the stages up to getting our loan approval in a supportive and positive manner. I am 100% confident they will see us through the balance of the purchase of our home up to settlement and really can say - you'd be mad to go anywhere else.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
horse0

horse0Gippsland, VIC

Best customer service

Our dealings with Ajay were easy and professional. He kept us in the loop at all times and managed to get us a great deal for home loan. Wouldn't hesitate to refer others.

Simone

SimoneSydney, NSW

Wouldn’t go anywhere else.

Crystal & Kash customer service was exceptional. Crystal has a personable touch, that help relieve all anxieties. Kash managed to get me a fantastic rate. I’ve never felt so blessed. Both very professional and extremely supportive, understanding my needs and helping me achieve them.
Thank you.

Home loan top up

Very satisfied. Applying for home loan to pup. The team were very helpful and answered all questions. Took longer than it should of to settle, due to NO fault of UNO team. Thank you.

Very professional and supportive

Great job! Supportive throughout the process! Always available via phone or email. Were very spportive and reassuring when I had questions and doubts. Advocated fot me and put pressure on lender to speed up the process. Overall very helpful! Suerly will use them again in a future.

Loan used forSecond Home
Bala Money

Bala MoneySydney, NSW

Unparalleled service

A pleasure dealing with Stephen Liang, who understood our needs, made valuable suggestions, provided options, followed through to completion. He also made sure we were satisfied with the service. Unparalleled service.

Loan Start DateJuly 2018
Loan used forInvestment Property
Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service and process

Krystal and Kym were brilliant and on hand throughout the whole process to inform and support me and managed everything brilliantly. It was my first home purchase so was a bit daunting but they were always forthcoming with info and updates and made the process flow seamlessly. I'd highly recommend anyone to use Uno. Thanks again ladies!

Review collected in partnership with Uno Home Loans

Uno staff kym and veronica are the best!!

Very satisfied with veronica and kym they were there from start to finish and still continue to answer any questions we have.
Great work ethic attention to detail and are all round loverly ladies would highly recommend uno to anyone for there home requirement. Veronica and kym will make sure you get what you need so your dream can come true! Thanks again I wish there was a 10 star rating :)

RTR

RTRSydney, NSW

Great, fast, efficient service.

Got the same person (Kym) who did our loan last year. Started on Monday, had our pre-approval Monday, signed the contract on Monday, paperwork wrapped up by Wednesday. Like I said - great, fast, efficient service.

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Loan used forInvestment Property
UNOUno Home Loans

It's always great to hear from a happy returning customer. You know where we are if you need anything else.

Thanks,
Team uno

Excellent service

Kym, Colleen and the team at Uno did their best in assisting me get my home loan. They were very responsive and clear. They worked through a hitch due to Covid very professionally. I would recommend them to my friends and family!

Brilliant Service!

Applied for our first home loan with UNO. Our experience with them starting from application to lending was seamless. Our broker Kash was extremely helpful and provided very clear responses to any of our emails and questions. Kash was very informative and gave us lots of knowledge about what to look for on our first home loan and also explained the full land and construction loan process clearly. No matter how many times we repeated our questions he was very calm and provided us with his expert advice. He also kept us updated throughout the whole home loan application process. Overall, very professional and a great experience. I would highly recommend UNO for home loans.

Excellent service!

Crystal at Uno Home Loans is an example of someone who's on the front foot of all dealings. She catches issues before they happen. It has been a refreshing experience!

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateJune 2020
SydneyPK

SydneyPKSydney, NSW

With me from the start to the settlement

From day one we were a little heistant of this start up but gave them a go. Thank you Jay and to your team for making this a pleasurable process.

Prompt, friendly and responsive

Customer service = brilliant!
Cooperation/teamwork between home originator and support team - excellent!
No unexpected costs experienced.
Professional emails, SMS and phone calls.
Bonus Velocity points = great!
Cash back = superb!
Highly recommended

George

GeorgeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy and straight forward

Contact Uno Home Loans and dealt with Akinola who was great. His knowledge and promptness to my concerns was a top priority. Tiffany was also a pleasure to deal with.
Thanks for your help guys.

Gray

GrayMelbourne

Fantastic customer service! Very helpful.

The customer service was faultless. Akin and Crystal were fantastic and helped me throughout the whole process. They made me feel valued and their communication was amazing. They were able to find me a better loan than I could find with great rewards to benefit. Thanks for your wonderful help.

Loan Start DateJune 2020
UNOUno Home Loans

We're so happy our team was able to get you a better deal - that's what we always fight for! If you need anything else, don't hesitate to get in touch.

All the best,
uno Team.

Cagnipa I.

Cagnipa I.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

numero uno!!

UNO Home loans made the experience of buying a property such an easy event.
They were always there when we needed to ask questions and took us through the process of buying a house with ease.
Costs were explained to us throughout the process and never went above their estimates and also we are very happy with our rate. Thanks Crystal and Kash!!

Kristen

KristenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Superb Customer Service and product expertise

Both Kash and Crystal were exceptional to deal with. Kash really listened to understand what my goals were and was both available and patient when I had questions. Crystal kept me informed through the whole process, keeping me up to date and very responsive to any questions I had or requests for more information from the new vendor. Thanks honestly could speak highly enough of the service I received, it far exceeded expectations. Thank you Kash and Crystal.

Loan Start DateApril 2020
Loan used forSecond Home

Exceptional!!!

I contacted UNO as my loan options were slightly more challenging than standard. Kash searched, spoke to lenders and found a suitable loan for my situation. He and Crystal provided amazing support, patiently walking me through each step to settlement. Always willing to help, their communication was timely and professional. More than highly recommend ... exceptional!

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Finalised my refinance with UNO and they paid some extra costs which I wouldn't have received otherwise

Got an extra $895 I wouldn't have going through uno plus a renegotiated rate better that the bank advertising rate at the time so recieved everything the bank offered plus extra benefit no gave I wouldn't have if I went direct.

sharon

sharonasked

so my name is attached to 2 properties i am not on any of the the loans however i am a guarantor for 1 of them which the person who im guarantor for is willing to be a guarantor for me, the only deposit i have is $5000 i have been full time employed for the past 12 or so months with an annual income of approx $60,000 i do have a car loan and a $5000 credit card my question is can you help me secure a home loan ??
kind regard

Alex D.

Alex D.asked

Weve just cash out refinance our home 6 months ago. Can we move to another Lender so we can consolidate our debt or we need to wait for sometimes?

Hi Alex
Thank you for your query, Please email Chris on chris.mcnaughton@unohomeloans.com.au and she will organise one of our Senior Brokers to contact you to discuss in more detail. At a glance it looks positive, however, we'd need to understand a little more about your situation. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Many thanks
Vincent

Sunny M.

Sunny M.asked

Hi I'm looking to buy an investment property in Queensland around 400k or under with 5-8% deposit. It could be combined vacant land and then construction. I'm single and I've a stable full-time work with gross 110k pa. Can I get a loan?

Hi Sunny
Thanks very much for your inquiry and apologies for the delay. Please email me at chris.mcnaughton@unohomeloans.com.au and I'll have one of my Team members get straight on to it for you. At a glance it looks positive, however, we'd need to understand a little more about your situation. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks Chris

Get an answer from our members and Uno Home Loans representatives