Uno Home Loans

A great way to refinance your home loan

They take all the hard work out of both finding the right home loan and then dealing with all the paperwork hen dealing with the bank. I don't think we would able to go ahead with our renovation if we didn't go trough UNO.

Application Process
Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan used forRenovation

Review collected in partnership with Uno Home Loans

Mary

MaryPeel, WA

Fantastic Customer Service

I can't thank you enough for being right there with me along the way. Remonda's customer service is fantastic, her down to earth personality is a breath of fresh air.

Application Process
Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan Start DateJune 2019
Loan used forRenovation

sharon

sharonasked

so my name is attached to 2 properties i am not on any of the the loans however i am a guarantor for 1 of them which the person who im guarantor for is willing to be a guarantor for me, the only deposit i have is $5000 i have been full time employed for the past 12 or so months with an annual income of approx $60,000 i do have a car loan and a $5000 credit card my question is can you help me secure a home loan ??
kind regard

Alex D.

Alex D.asked

Weve just cash out refinance our home 6 months ago. Can we move to another Lender so we can consolidate our debt or we need to wait for sometimes?

UNOUno Home Loans

Hi Alex
Thank you for your query, Please email Chris on chris.mcnaughton@unohomeloans.com.au and she will organise one of our Senior Brokers to contact you to discuss in more detail. At a glance it looks positive, however, we'd need to understand a little more about your situation. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Many thanks
Vincent

Sunny M.

Sunny M.asked

Hi I'm looking to buy an investment property in Queensland around 400k or under with 5-8% deposit. It could be combined vacant land and then construction. I'm single and I've a stable full-time work with gross 110k pa. Can I get a loan?

UNOUno Home Loans

Hi Sunny
Thanks very much for your inquiry and apologies for the delay. Please email me at chris.mcnaughton@unohomeloans.com.au and I'll have one of my Team members get straight on to it for you. At a glance it looks positive, however, we'd need to understand a little more about your situation. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks Chris

Get an answer from our members and Uno Home Loans representatives