Excellent service!

Crystal at Uno Home Loans is an example of someone who's on the front foot of all dealings. She catches issues before they happen. It has been a refreshing experience!

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateJune 2020

Prompt, friendly and responsive

Customer service = brilliant!
Cooperation/teamwork between home originator and support team - excellent!
No unexpected costs experienced.
Professional emails, SMS and phone calls.
Bonus Velocity points = great!
Cash back = superb!
Highly recommended

Gray

GrayMelbourne

Fantastic customer service! Very helpful.

The customer service was faultless. Akin and Crystal were fantastic and helped me throughout the whole process. They made me feel valued and their communication was amazing. They were able to find me a better loan than I could find with great rewards to benefit. Thanks for your wonderful help.

Loan Start DateJune 2020
UNOUno Home Loans

We're so happy our team was able to get you a better deal - that's what we always fight for! If you need anything else, don't hesitate to get in touch.

All the best,
uno Team.

Erin Robson

Erin RobsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service

Customer service was amazing from the beginning to end. Kash and Crystal were both always there to help and always got back to me almost instantly with any questions or concerns I had.
Nothing unexpected everything was explained to me.
Extremely happy with the rate which has also since gone down slightly aswell!

Loan Start DateMarch 2020

Marnie

MarnieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Faultless customer service

I cannot fault these guys and recommend them most highly. They’re honest, real and practical. Jay, who followed through my application once Tony had identified the best loan for me, was exceptional. He had a calm, reassuring demeanour and followed through every query I had. Faultless customer service.

Christine S.

Christine S.Sydney, NSW

Friendly and supportive

Stephen and Jay were very helpful and supportive throughout the whole process of refinancing my loan. Highly recommended. It was a good mix of digital and person support. The process was longer than anticipated but that was due to the nature of refinancing and not the product or service

Inpa N

Inpa NGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service excellence.

Am really pleased with the overall service offered by Uno Home Loan. The analysis of options available to me was spot on and every part of the process ran very smoothly.
Kashif was very professional and knowledgeable and Crystal was very competent, helpful and able to provide solutions to any issues arising over the course of the settlement. Appreciated in particular the frequent updates and pro-activeness. It was a pleasure dealing with both Kashif and Crystal.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Sensational and personal service

The customer service was impeccable..
It was very personal and I felt like I wasn’t a number at all.
I felt as the uno was doing everything possible to get me the best result possible.
I couldn’t be more satisfied!

Very prompt and good service by Amanda Denham

It was lovely dealing with Amanda Denham. Amanda answered every query promptly and clearly. She matched the product to my requirements. Very satisfied with her service. Would recommend UNO Home Loans to any of my friends. Unfortunately I could not proceed as my last year's tax returns were not yet lodged and Suncorp required same.
Vimala Christine D'Aguiar

Kelly Pascoe

Kelly PascoeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Service

Crystal was Amazing very helpful with our refinance she would always answer my emails or phone calls promptly nothing was to much trouble and She was confident and able to answer all my questions, which I am very grateful for. I would highly recommend UNO home loans

Catmint

CatmintGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Customer Service and Patience

Recently refinanced through Uno, Tiffany assisted us with the process and was extremely patient with us as it took some time for us to get ourselves and paperwork organised. We are now paying almost $500 less a month on our homeloan! Can't recommend them enough. Thanks so much Tiffany and Germain.

Maree T.

Maree T.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Fantastic People to Deal with!

Amanda and Joanne could not have been more helpful. I had a million and one questions and nothing was a problem. They would always answer my emails or phone calls promptly. No unexpected costs and an awesome rate. I would highly recommend UNO home loans.

Brenda Bright

Brenda BrightSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wish I had known about UNO Homes Loans years ago

The experience of dealing with UNO was absolutely stress free. They are really experienced at finance. The Customer service was excellent, no unexpected costs occurred and the rate for the loan was fantastic

Bert Forbes

Bert Forbes

Fast, friendly and efficient service!

Uno Home Loans made the process of re-financing our home very easy! The staff are super friendly, really knowledgable and helpful. If you're thinking of a first-time home loan or re-financing, I'd recommend giving them a go. You won't be dissapointed!

Giulietta

GiuliettaSouthern and Hills, SA

Uno exceeded my expectations.

Carol B

Carol B

UNO home loans

Remonda from UNO home loans has been so supportive when it came to me wanting to refinance. She was there to assist every step of the way. That's great Customer Service.

EMG

EMGPerth, WA

Exceptional service!

Exceptional service; supported every step of the way. Communication worked well, and there is always someone on the end of the phone when you need them. Costs were made clear and paperwork was updated promptly when required.
Very, very satisfied with the rate I received for the loan. It has made a massive difference

Richard

RichardGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

UNO have been fantastic!

The UNO team have been fantastic from the start. Right from the first assessment all the way to settlement. They help us with finance that other providers wouldn't. Amanda and Crystal were terrific, managing the loan applications, chasing up details and making sure everything was on track. I am very happy with the chosen provider - my expenses are down and borrowing power up! Great work and thank you both!

Neale C.

Neale C.South East Queensland, QLD

Finally some real customer service!

I can honestly say that this has been the best financial customer service experience I have ever had.
Jason and Crystal rang back or emailed when thewy said thewy would.
They always responded to y calls and emails the same day.
They were super helpful in guiding us throughout the process of refinancing, and even suggested things that I had not considered that actually saved us more money.
The rate was much better than my original ANZ loans whom I had been with for many many years.
I cannot recommend highly enough the team from UNO!

Reliable and Consistent

Great rate sourced for both our home and investment loan. Remonda, our contact, kept us in the loop throughout the entire process and settlement was completed without any issues. Overall we have been pleasantly surprised at how smooth the entire process actually was.

sharon

sharonasked

so my name is attached to 2 properties i am not on any of the the loans however i am a guarantor for 1 of them which the person who im guarantor for is willing to be a guarantor for me, the only deposit i have is $5000 i have been full time employed for the past 12 or so months with an annual income of approx $60,000 i do have a car loan and a $5000 credit card my question is can you help me secure a home loan ??
kind regard

Alex D.

Alex D.asked

Weve just cash out refinance our home 6 months ago. Can we move to another Lender so we can consolidate our debt or we need to wait for sometimes?

Hi Alex
Thank you for your query, Please email Chris on chris.mcnaughton@unohomeloans.com.au and she will organise one of our Senior Brokers to contact you to discuss in more detail. At a glance it looks positive, however, we'd need to understand a little more about your situation. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Many thanks
Vincent

Sunny M.

Sunny M.asked

Hi I'm looking to buy an investment property in Queensland around 400k or under with 5-8% deposit. It could be combined vacant land and then construction. I'm single and I've a stable full-time work with gross 110k pa. Can I get a loan?

Hi Sunny
Thanks very much for your inquiry and apologies for the delay. Please email me at chris.mcnaughton@unohomeloans.com.au and I'll have one of my Team members get straight on to it for you. At a glance it looks positive, however, we'd need to understand a little more about your situation. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks Chris

Get an answer from our members and Uno Home Loans representatives