Kristen

KristenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Superb Customer Service and product expertise

Both Kash and Crystal were exceptional to deal with. Kash really listened to understand what my goals were and was both available and patient when I had questions. Crystal kept me informed through the whole process, keeping me up to date and very responsive to any questions I had or requests for more information from the new vendor. Thanks honestly could speak highly enough of the service I received, it far exceeded expectations. Thank you Kash and Crystal.

Loan Start DateApril 2020

Exellent

The rate was good. I really have no complains with the customer service, my support workers worked
hard to secure me a loan. My sincere gratitude to the entire team.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019
Virginia

VirginiaSydney, NSW

Wonderful service

Kym & Colleen have been wonderful helping me purchase a new property nothing was a trouble and they were available at all times for my questions I would recommend their services to all my friends and family

Loan Start DateApril 2019
Paul

PaulWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Home loan

Very helpful and friendly knowledgeable staff, although was disappointed that final loan amount didn’t include fees and they were deducted from loan which left us short on settlement day. Overall very happy with experience

Online Tools
Loan Start DateFebruary 2019

sharon

sharonasked

so my name is attached to 2 properties i am not on any of the the loans however i am a guarantor for 1 of them which the person who im guarantor for is willing to be a guarantor for me, the only deposit i have is $5000 i have been full time employed for the past 12 or so months with an annual income of approx $60,000 i do have a car loan and a $5000 credit card my question is can you help me secure a home loan ??
kind regard

Alex D.

Alex D.asked

Weve just cash out refinance our home 6 months ago. Can we move to another Lender so we can consolidate our debt or we need to wait for sometimes?

Hi Alex
Thank you for your query, Please email Chris on chris.mcnaughton@unohomeloans.com.au and she will organise one of our Senior Brokers to contact you to discuss in more detail. At a glance it looks positive, however, we'd need to understand a little more about your situation. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Many thanks
Vincent

Sunny M.

Sunny M.asked

Hi I'm looking to buy an investment property in Queensland around 400k or under with 5-8% deposit. It could be combined vacant land and then construction. I'm single and I've a stable full-time work with gross 110k pa. Can I get a loan?

Hi Sunny
Thanks very much for your inquiry and apologies for the delay. Please email me at chris.mcnaughton@unohomeloans.com.au and I'll have one of my Team members get straight on to it for you. At a glance it looks positive, however, we'd need to understand a little more about your situation. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks Chris

Get an answer from our members and Uno Home Loans representatives