4.9

Skye P.

Skye P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Committed staff

Really impressed by Paul and Crystal. They were happy to answer my many, many questions and really spent the time to work out what loan would be right for us. The process of refinancing was actually much more involved than I originally thought so I’m very glad uno were there to guide me through it all! I’ve already been recommending uno to my friends, it is a great service and can save you so much money. Thanks Paul and Crystal!

Brenton

BrentonSouth East Queensland, QLD

uno - you should

We actually came to use uno by default after a less than interested first contact with another major on-line broker. I can say that I think the stars aligned on that day as the service we have received from Paul Sealey and Crystal Bowman cannot be faulted. These two are an absolute powerhouse and a real asset to uno, they are both extremely knowledgeable, very real and have worked with us during the stages up to getting our loan approval in a supportive and positive manner. I am 100% confident they will see us through the balance of the purchase of our home up to settlement and really can say - you'd be mad to go anywhere else.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
horse0

horse0Gippsland, VIC

Best customer service

Our dealings with Ajay were easy and professional. He kept us in the loop at all times and managed to get us a great deal for home loan. Wouldn't hesitate to refer others.

Simone

SimoneSydney, NSW

Wouldn’t go anywhere else.

Crystal & Kash customer service was exceptional. Crystal has a personable touch, that help relieve all anxieties. Kash managed to get me a fantastic rate. I’ve never felt so blessed. Both very professional and extremely supportive, understanding my needs and helping me achieve them.
Thank you.

Home loan top up

Very satisfied. Applying for home loan to pup. The team were very helpful and answered all questions. Took longer than it should of to settle, due to NO fault of UNO team. Thank you.

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service and process

Krystal and Kym were brilliant and on hand throughout the whole process to inform and support me and managed everything brilliantly. It was my first home purchase so was a bit daunting but they were always forthcoming with info and updates and made the process flow seamlessly. I'd highly recommend anyone to use Uno. Thanks again ladies!

Excellent service!

Crystal at Uno Home Loans is an example of someone who's on the front foot of all dealings. She catches issues before they happen. It has been a refreshing experience!

Loan Start DateJune 2020

Prompt, friendly and responsive

Customer service = brilliant!
Cooperation/teamwork between home originator and support team - excellent!
No unexpected costs experienced.
Professional emails, SMS and phone calls.
Bonus Velocity points = great!
Cash back = superb!
Highly recommended

Gray

GrayMelbourne

Fantastic customer service! Very helpful.

The customer service was faultless. Akin and Crystal were fantastic and helped me throughout the whole process. They made me feel valued and their communication was amazing. They were able to find me a better loan than I could find with great rewards to benefit. Thanks for your wonderful help.

Loan Start DateJune 2020
UNOUno Home Loans

We're so happy our team was able to get you a better deal - that's what we always fight for! If you need anything else, don't hesitate to get in touch.

All the best,
uno Team.

Roman

RomanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great alternative to mortgage consultants

The team at UNO supported me every step of the way from loan selection to settlement. They understood my needs and brought to my attention all the important bits regarding interest rate and various loan features. Communication I got from Akin and Tiffany was second to none, always keeping me in the loop regarding bank's queries. If you ever wanted to try a valid alternative to mortgage consultants, give UNO a try.

Erin Robson

Erin RobsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service

Customer service was amazing from the beginning to end. Kash and Crystal were both always there to help and always got back to me almost instantly with any questions or concerns I had.
Nothing unexpected everything was explained to me.
Extremely happy with the rate which has also since gone down slightly aswell!

Loan Start DateMarch 2020

Marnie

MarnieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Faultless customer service

I cannot fault these guys and recommend them most highly. They’re honest, real and practical. Jay, who followed through my application once Tony had identified the best loan for me, was exceptional. He had a calm, reassuring demeanour and followed through every query I had. Faultless customer service.

Navjot W.

Navjot W.Sydney, NSW

Very friendly, quick and supportive

My experience with Uni Home Loans has been great. Kash was very understanding, friendly and supportive. His quick responsiveness was very helpful in the whole process. He went through the whole process, the numbers etc and made sure I understood all the bit and pieces. I would highly recommend Kash to anyone looking to get a loan for their first home and hence have that piece of mind. The whole process from document gathering, assessment till the final settlement was a good mix of online and person support from Kash and Tiffany and I was kept informed throughout the process.

Loan Start DateMarch 2020

Christine S.

Christine S.Sydney, NSW

Friendly and supportive

Stephen and Jay were very helpful and supportive throughout the whole process of refinancing my loan. Highly recommended. It was a good mix of digital and person support. The process was longer than anticipated but that was due to the nature of refinancing and not the product or service

Besser

BesserMid North Coast, NSW

Quick request to bank and rate dropped .27

Amanda sent me a guide to use when I approached my bank about our loans. 10 minutes later, rate reduced from 3.45% to 3.19% . All this three days before RBA announced a further .25% Very happy at the moment. Thanks Amanda and UNO

Inpa N

Inpa NGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service excellence.

Am really pleased with the overall service offered by Uno Home Loan. The analysis of options available to me was spot on and every part of the process ran very smoothly.
Kashif was very professional and knowledgeable and Crystal was very competent, helpful and able to provide solutions to any issues arising over the course of the settlement. Appreciated in particular the frequent updates and pro-activeness. It was a pleasure dealing with both Kashif and Crystal.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020

Stephen -.

Stephen -.Sydney, NSW

AI would be more useful then their brokers

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Sensational and personal service

The customer service was impeccable..
It was very personal and I felt like I wasn’t a number at all.
I felt as the uno was doing everything possible to get me the best result possible.
I couldn’t be more satisfied!

Excellent advice .Perfect timing

my customer service experience with your company was Excellent as Akinola & Tiffany guided me to get what I never taught could happen too soon. There was no unexpected extra cost and I am very satisfied with the rate received for my loan.

Very prompt and good service by Amanda Denham

It was lovely dealing with Amanda Denham. Amanda answered every query promptly and clearly. She matched the product to my requirements. Very satisfied with her service. Would recommend UNO Home Loans to any of my friends. Unfortunately I could not proceed as my last year's tax returns were not yet lodged and Suncorp required same.
Vimala Christine D'Aguiar

sharon

sharonasked

so my name is attached to 2 properties i am not on any of the the loans however i am a guarantor for 1 of them which the person who im guarantor for is willing to be a guarantor for me, the only deposit i have is $5000 i have been full time employed for the past 12 or so months with an annual income of approx $60,000 i do have a car loan and a $5000 credit card my question is can you help me secure a home loan ??
kind regard

Alex D.

Alex D.asked

Weve just cash out refinance our home 6 months ago. Can we move to another Lender so we can consolidate our debt or we need to wait for sometimes?

Hi Alex
Thank you for your query, Please email Chris on chris.mcnaughton@unohomeloans.com.au and she will organise one of our Senior Brokers to contact you to discuss in more detail. At a glance it looks positive, however, we'd need to understand a little more about your situation. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Many thanks
Vincent

Sunny M.

Sunny M.asked

Hi I'm looking to buy an investment property in Queensland around 400k or under with 5-8% deposit. It could be combined vacant land and then construction. I'm single and I've a stable full-time work with gross 110k pa. Can I get a loan?

Hi Sunny
Thanks very much for your inquiry and apologies for the delay. Please email me at chris.mcnaughton@unohomeloans.com.au and I'll have one of my Team members get straight on to it for you. At a glance it looks positive, however, we'd need to understand a little more about your situation. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks Chris

Get an answer from our members and Uno Home Loans representatives