4.9

Brenton

BrentonSouth East Queensland, QLD

uno - you should

We actually came to use uno by default after a less than interested first contact with another major on-line broker. I can say that I think the stars aligned on that day as the service we have received from Paul Sealey and Crystal Bowman cannot be faulted. These two are an absolute powerhouse and a real asset to uno, they are both extremely knowledgeable, very real and have worked with us during the stages up to getting our loan approval in a supportive and positive manner. I am 100% confident they will see us through the balance of the purchase of our home up to settlement and really can say - you'd be mad to go anywhere else.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
Simone

SimoneSydney, NSW

Wouldn’t go anywhere else.

Crystal & Kash customer service was exceptional. Crystal has a personable touch, that help relieve all anxieties. Kash managed to get me a fantastic rate. I’ve never felt so blessed. Both very professional and extremely supportive, understanding my needs and helping me achieve them.
Thank you.

Very professional and supportive

Great job! Supportive throughout the process! Always available via phone or email. Were very spportive and reassuring when I had questions and doubts. Advocated fot me and put pressure on lender to speed up the process. Overall very helpful! Suerly will use them again in a future.

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service and process

Krystal and Kym were brilliant and on hand throughout the whole process to inform and support me and managed everything brilliantly. It was my first home purchase so was a bit daunting but they were always forthcoming with info and updates and made the process flow seamlessly. I'd highly recommend anyone to use Uno. Thanks again ladies!

Kristen

KristenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Superb Customer Service and product expertise

Both Kash and Crystal were exceptional to deal with. Kash really listened to understand what my goals were and was both available and patient when I had questions. Crystal kept me informed through the whole process, keeping me up to date and very responsive to any questions I had or requests for more information from the new vendor. Thanks honestly could speak highly enough of the service I received, it far exceeded expectations. Thank you Kash and Crystal.

Loan Start DateApril 2020
Roman

RomanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great alternative to mortgage consultants

The team at UNO supported me every step of the way from loan selection to settlement. They understood my needs and brought to my attention all the important bits regarding interest rate and various loan features. Communication I got from Akin and Tiffany was second to none, always keeping me in the loop regarding bank's queries. If you ever wanted to try a valid alternative to mortgage consultants, give UNO a try.

Navjot W.

Navjot W.Sydney, NSW

Very friendly, quick and supportive

My experience with Uni Home Loans has been great. Kash was very understanding, friendly and supportive. His quick responsiveness was very helpful in the whole process. He went through the whole process, the numbers etc and made sure I understood all the bit and pieces. I would highly recommend Kash to anyone looking to get a loan for their first home and hence have that piece of mind. The whole process from document gathering, assessment till the final settlement was a good mix of online and person support from Kash and Tiffany and I was kept informed throughout the process.

Loan Start DateMarch 2020

Besser

BesserMid North Coast, NSW

Quick request to bank and rate dropped .27

Amanda sent me a guide to use when I approached my bank about our loans. 10 minutes later, rate reduced from 3.45% to 3.19% . All this three days before RBA announced a further .25% Very happy at the moment. Thanks Amanda and UNO

Stephen -.

Stephen -.Sydney, NSW

AI would be more useful then their brokers

Excellent advice .Perfect timing

my customer service experience with your company was Excellent as Akinola & Tiffany guided me to get what I never taught could happen too soon. There was no unexpected extra cost and I am very satisfied with the rate received for my loan.

Rhonda Collins

Rhonda CollinsSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

I could have done it without the team at UNO

I am a very happy home owner as UNO homes were prompt followed up ASAP polite and were genuinely wanting to find the best home loan for me they couldn’t have anything more as the experience was great

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020

Imran

ImranMelbourne

Professional and timely

In start I got contacted by Kash and initial communications happened e-g information gathering. After finding the right product, I mainly dealt with Crystal all the way through to settlement. Crystal was very helpful and always available for any questions that I might have. As I was a first home buyer and needed help in every way, Crystal was able to provide friendly guidance in matters that were not directly related to the loan. I recommend UNO homeloans to anyone. As a general rule, make sure you provide all your information and ask as many questions as you have to make sure you get the best deal available.

Fantastic service

Kash and Crystal were both extremely attentive and helpful throughout the entire process. All costs were explained thoroughly and I was stepped through the entire process. Couldnt recommended them more highly

Loan used forFirst Home

Thank you, for making the difficult process of getting a good home loan so much easier!

When applying for a home loan and you need assistance to be guided through all the hoops required, we can certainly recommend Uno Home Loans. Stephen and Crystal were brilliant from the very start. Their friendly manner and response times were excellent and their guidance and advice, invaluable. They were able to secure us a very good rate for this loan. Our loan had some additional challenges, and both Stephen and Crystal went above and beyond with their assistance, which was greatly appreciated. We would like to really thank both Stephen and Crystal for their wonderful support through this process.

Muhammad Bari

Muhammad BariSydney, NSW

Uno always give best advise

The customer service officer Paul was magnificent. He was relaxed, honest and took on the task perfectly to get me a much cheaper loan rate with my bank. Uno always give best advise in my case when i was not able to manage initial deposit. I follow their advise and secure land and i will definitely go again to Uno for securing construction loan.
I'm recommending Uno to everybody who has had a bad experience with other brokers or banks.
Thankyou Paul & Tiffany you guys have really helped me
Once again I'm using Uno again in the near future. Well done and wish everyone at Uno a successful future.

Christine Mitias

Christine Mitias

Such wonderful service

My Husband and I have gone with Uno for our homeloan and as first home buyers dealing with Akin and Carol has been amazing. They are both prepared to answer our questions at any time , very knowledgeable and just make the whole process stress free.
we got our homeloan approval in a very decent amount of time because they worked tirelessly for us. Highly recommended!!!

Loan Start DateOctober 2019
Dev

DevSydney Surrounds, NSW

guaranteed results

kash and Geeta from UNO team were amazing. The support and advice were spot on. no hidden fees, all questions were answered in complete transparency. Bravo great job. Thanks again.

Ash

AshCanberra 2600, ACT

Loan Start DateJuly 2019

Exellent

The rate was good. I really have no complains with the customer service, my support workers worked
hard to secure me a loan. My sincere gratitude to the entire team.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019
Kirsten Ryan

Kirsten RyanCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Amazing customer service

Crystal Bowman has been my contact for home loan support and she has been outstanding. I am so grateful for how friendly and understand she was. She answered all my questions, was very prompt in her replies and helped me to understand the process. I also worked with Tony who helped me to set up my loan initially and regularly checked in to help with the process. I will be recommending UNO to all of my friends and family based on my experience with you- thank you!

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019

sharon

sharonasked

so my name is attached to 2 properties i am not on any of the the loans however i am a guarantor for 1 of them which the person who im guarantor for is willing to be a guarantor for me, the only deposit i have is $5000 i have been full time employed for the past 12 or so months with an annual income of approx $60,000 i do have a car loan and a $5000 credit card my question is can you help me secure a home loan ??
kind regard

Alex D.

Alex D.asked

Weve just cash out refinance our home 6 months ago. Can we move to another Lender so we can consolidate our debt or we need to wait for sometimes?

Hi Alex
Thank you for your query, Please email Chris on chris.mcnaughton@unohomeloans.com.au and she will organise one of our Senior Brokers to contact you to discuss in more detail. At a glance it looks positive, however, we'd need to understand a little more about your situation. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Many thanks
Vincent

Sunny M.

Sunny M.asked

Hi I'm looking to buy an investment property in Queensland around 400k or under with 5-8% deposit. It could be combined vacant land and then construction. I'm single and I've a stable full-time work with gross 110k pa. Can I get a loan?

Hi Sunny
Thanks very much for your inquiry and apologies for the delay. Please email me at chris.mcnaughton@unohomeloans.com.au and I'll have one of my Team members get straight on to it for you. At a glance it looks positive, however, we'd need to understand a little more about your situation. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks Chris

Get an answer from our members and Uno Home Loans representatives