Simone

SimoneSydney, NSW

Wouldn’t go anywhere else.

Crystal & Kash customer service was exceptional. Crystal has a personable touch, that help relieve all anxieties. Kash managed to get me a fantastic rate. I’ve never felt so blessed. Both very professional and extremely supportive, understanding my needs and helping me achieve them.
Thank you.

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service and process

Krystal and Kym were brilliant and on hand throughout the whole process to inform and support me and managed everything brilliantly. It was my first home purchase so was a bit daunting but they were always forthcoming with info and updates and made the process flow seamlessly. I'd highly recommend anyone to use Uno. Thanks again ladies!

Roman

RomanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great alternative to mortgage consultants

The team at UNO supported me every step of the way from loan selection to settlement. They understood my needs and brought to my attention all the important bits regarding interest rate and various loan features. Communication I got from Akin and Tiffany was second to none, always keeping me in the loop regarding bank's queries. If you ever wanted to try a valid alternative to mortgage consultants, give UNO a try.

Navjot W.

Navjot W.Sydney, NSW

Very friendly, quick and supportive

My experience with Uni Home Loans has been great. Kash was very understanding, friendly and supportive. His quick responsiveness was very helpful in the whole process. He went through the whole process, the numbers etc and made sure I understood all the bit and pieces. I would highly recommend Kash to anyone looking to get a loan for their first home and hence have that piece of mind. The whole process from document gathering, assessment till the final settlement was a good mix of online and person support from Kash and Tiffany and I was kept informed throughout the process.

Loan Start DateMarch 2020

Besser

BesserMid North Coast, NSW

Quick request to bank and rate dropped .27

Amanda sent me a guide to use when I approached my bank about our loans. 10 minutes later, rate reduced from 3.45% to 3.19% . All this three days before RBA announced a further .25% Very happy at the moment. Thanks Amanda and UNO

Excellent advice .Perfect timing

my customer service experience with your company was Excellent as Akinola & Tiffany guided me to get what I never taught could happen too soon. There was no unexpected extra cost and I am very satisfied with the rate received for my loan.

Rhonda Collins

Rhonda CollinsSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

I could have done it without the team at UNO

I am a very happy home owner as UNO homes were prompt followed up ASAP polite and were genuinely wanting to find the best home loan for me they couldn’t have anything more as the experience was great

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020

Imran

ImranMelbourne

Professional and timely

In start I got contacted by Kash and initial communications happened e-g information gathering. After finding the right product, I mainly dealt with Crystal all the way through to settlement. Crystal was very helpful and always available for any questions that I might have. As I was a first home buyer and needed help in every way, Crystal was able to provide friendly guidance in matters that were not directly related to the loan. I recommend UNO homeloans to anyone. As a general rule, make sure you provide all your information and ask as many questions as you have to make sure you get the best deal available.

Loan Start DateDecember 2019

Fantastic service

Kash and Crystal were both extremely attentive and helpful throughout the entire process. All costs were explained thoroughly and I was stepped through the entire process. Couldnt recommended them more highly

Muhammad Bari

Muhammad BariSydney, NSW

Uno always give best advise

The customer service officer Paul was magnificent. He was relaxed, honest and took on the task perfectly to get me a much cheaper loan rate with my bank. Uno always give best advise in my case when i was not able to manage initial deposit. I follow their advise and secure land and i will definitely go again to Uno for securing construction loan.
I'm recommending Uno to everybody who has had a bad experience with other brokers or banks.
Thankyou Paul & Tiffany you guys have really helped me
Once again I'm using Uno again in the near future. Well done and wish everyone at Uno a successful future.

Loan Start DateDecember 2019

Ash

AshCanberra 2600, ACT

Loan Start DateJuly 2019
Loan used forFirst Home

Perfect help for home loan!

Customer service was very good. Akin and Tiffany were extraordinary in doing their job and guiding me through this loan process. Financial guidance from Akin was excellent. Really helpful and thank both of them.

Loan Start DateAugust 2019

Mike

MikeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Recommended

Uno guided us through the whole process in a smooth & efficient manner. Great communication throughout the whole process, & prompt answers to all our questions. I would use again. Highly Recommended.

Loan Start DateApril 2019

Pleasantly surprised

I was referred to Uno by a friend and I was so impressed with them. I dealt with Sandra and her service was excellent - she rang me when she said she would and followed up when necessary. Sandra also completely surprised me by negotiating a much better deal with my current mortgage provider than I could do myself. I was bracing myself for weeks of drama in moving banks, but that was unnecessary!! Staying put not only saved me money, but also a significant amount of time and agony in moving the loan. Thanks Sandra, I highly, HIGHLY recommend you!!

Dream come true

I am so glad I came across Uno loans when I started looking at my loan options for my first home and I would definitely recommend them to anyone who has been struggling to secure a loan. Right from the beginning they were very professional and informative. I was quite nervous about my application but they made the whole process very pleasant and stress free. Most of my communication was done through email and there was no delay at all. Thank you Carol and Kash for making this possible for me. I cannot thank you guys enough!!

Rahul

RahulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great experience

Great experience refinancing our mortgage through UNO team. They discussed patiently what all features were required and accordingly gave options to me. Throughout the application , they were prompt and replied to all my queries with to the point answers and assisted us with the entire process. Ensured that all the committed cash backs were received by us.Thanks team.

sharon

sharonasked

so my name is attached to 2 properties i am not on any of the the loans however i am a guarantor for 1 of them which the person who im guarantor for is willing to be a guarantor for me, the only deposit i have is $5000 i have been full time employed for the past 12 or so months with an annual income of approx $60,000 i do have a car loan and a $5000 credit card my question is can you help me secure a home loan ??
kind regard

Alex D.

Alex D.asked

Weve just cash out refinance our home 6 months ago. Can we move to another Lender so we can consolidate our debt or we need to wait for sometimes?

Hi Alex
Thank you for your query, Please email Chris on chris.mcnaughton@unohomeloans.com.au and she will organise one of our Senior Brokers to contact you to discuss in more detail. At a glance it looks positive, however, we'd need to understand a little more about your situation. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Many thanks
Vincent

Sunny M.

Sunny M.asked

Hi I'm looking to buy an investment property in Queensland around 400k or under with 5-8% deposit. It could be combined vacant land and then construction. I'm single and I've a stable full-time work with gross 110k pa. Can I get a loan?

Hi Sunny
Thanks very much for your inquiry and apologies for the delay. Please email me at chris.mcnaughton@unohomeloans.com.au and I'll have one of my Team members get straight on to it for you. At a glance it looks positive, however, we'd need to understand a little more about your situation. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks Chris

Get an answer from our members and Uno Home Loans representatives