4.5

Brenton

BrentonSouth East Queensland, QLD

uno - you should

We actually came to use uno by default after a less than interested first contact with another major on-line broker. I can say that I think the stars aligned on that day as the service we have received from Paul Sealey and Crystal Bowman cannot be faulted. These two are an absolute powerhouse and a real asset to uno, they are both extremely knowledgeable, very real and have worked with us during the stages up to getting our loan approval in a supportive and positive manner. I am 100% confident they will see us through the balance of the purchase of our home up to settlement and really can say - you'd be mad to go anywhere else.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
Stephen -.

Stephen -.Sydney, NSW

AI would be more useful then their brokers

Online Tools
Loan used forFirst Home

Thank you, for making the difficult process of getting a good home loan so much easier!

When applying for a home loan and you need assistance to be guided through all the hoops required, we can certainly recommend Uno Home Loans. Stephen and Crystal were brilliant from the very start. Their friendly manner and response times were excellent and their guidance and advice, invaluable. They were able to secure us a very good rate for this loan. Our loan had some additional challenges, and both Stephen and Crystal went above and beyond with their assistance, which was greatly appreciated. We would like to really thank both Stephen and Crystal for their wonderful support through this process.

Loan Start DateDecember 2019
Christine Mitias

Christine Mitias

Such wonderful service

My Husband and I have gone with Uno for our homeloan and as first home buyers dealing with Akin and Carol has been amazing. They are both prepared to answer our questions at any time , very knowledgeable and just make the whole process stress free.
we got our homeloan approval in a very decent amount of time because they worked tirelessly for us. Highly recommended!!!

Online Tools
Loan Start DateOctober 2019
Dev

DevSydney Surrounds, NSW

guaranteed results

kash and Geeta from UNO team were amazing. The support and advice were spot on. no hidden fees, all questions were answered in complete transparency. Bravo great job. Thanks again.

Renzo

RenzoBelconnen 2617, ACT

Awesome service

The service provided by Uno home loans was amazing. They have been professional, reliable and have communicated throughout the whole loan process. We will be considering them for our future loans.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019

sharon

sharonasked

so my name is attached to 2 properties i am not on any of the the loans however i am a guarantor for 1 of them which the person who im guarantor for is willing to be a guarantor for me, the only deposit i have is $5000 i have been full time employed for the past 12 or so months with an annual income of approx $60,000 i do have a car loan and a $5000 credit card my question is can you help me secure a home loan ??
kind regard

Alex D.

Alex D.asked

Weve just cash out refinance our home 6 months ago. Can we move to another Lender so we can consolidate our debt or we need to wait for sometimes?

Hi Alex
Thank you for your query, Please email Chris on chris.mcnaughton@unohomeloans.com.au and she will organise one of our Senior Brokers to contact you to discuss in more detail. At a glance it looks positive, however, we'd need to understand a little more about your situation. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Many thanks
Vincent

Sunny M.

Sunny M.asked

Hi I'm looking to buy an investment property in Queensland around 400k or under with 5-8% deposit. It could be combined vacant land and then construction. I'm single and I've a stable full-time work with gross 110k pa. Can I get a loan?

Hi Sunny
Thanks very much for your inquiry and apologies for the delay. Please email me at chris.mcnaughton@unohomeloans.com.au and I'll have one of my Team members get straight on to it for you. At a glance it looks positive, however, we'd need to understand a little more about your situation. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks Chris

Get an answer from our members and Uno Home Loans representatives