Uno Home Loans

Uno Home Loans (page 2 of 2)

4.9

Dream come true

I am so glad I came across Uno loans when I started looking at my loan options for my first home and I would definitely recommend them to anyone who has been struggling to secure a loan. Right from the beginning they were very professional and informative. I was quite nervous about my application but they made the whole process very pleasant and stress free. Most of my communication was done through email and there was no delay at all. Thank you Carol and Kash for making this possible for me. I cannot thank you guys enough!!

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Rahul

RahulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great experience

Great experience refinancing our mortgage through UNO team. They discussed patiently what all features were required and accordingly gave options to me. Throughout the application , they were prompt and replied to all my queries with to the point answers and assisted us with the entire process. Ensured that all the committed cash backs were received by us.Thanks team.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Renzo

RenzoBelconnen 2617, ACT

Awesome service

The service provided by Uno home loans was amazing. They have been professional, reliable and have communicated throughout the whole loan process. We will be considering them for our future loans.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateFebruary 2019

sharon

sharonasked

so my name is attached to 2 properties i am not on any of the the loans however i am a guarantor for 1 of them which the person who im guarantor for is willing to be a guarantor for me, the only deposit i have is $5000 i have been full time employed for the past 12 or so months with an annual income of approx $60,000 i do have a car loan and a $5000 credit card my question is can you help me secure a home loan ??
kind regard

Alex D.

Alex D.asked

Weve just cash out refinance our home 6 months ago. Can we move to another Lender so we can consolidate our debt or we need to wait for sometimes?

Hi Alex
Thank you for your query, Please email Chris on chris.mcnaughton@unohomeloans.com.au and she will organise one of our Senior Brokers to contact you to discuss in more detail. At a glance it looks positive, however, we'd need to understand a little more about your situation. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Many thanks
Vincent

Sunny M.

Sunny M.asked

Hi I'm looking to buy an investment property in Queensland around 400k or under with 5-8% deposit. It could be combined vacant land and then construction. I'm single and I've a stable full-time work with gross 110k pa. Can I get a loan?

Hi Sunny
Thanks very much for your inquiry and apologies for the delay. Please email me at chris.mcnaughton@unohomeloans.com.au and I'll have one of my Team members get straight on to it for you. At a glance it looks positive, however, we'd need to understand a little more about your situation. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks Chris

Get an answer from our members and Uno Home Loans representatives