Jourdan

JourdanCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Construction home loan

Easy to complete when you work full time and find it hard to get time off work, online/ email and some phone calls made it easy to complete whole process of application and construction of our home. Would use uno again, remonda helped us a lot during the construction period of our home and tian was also good in the application process.

Maddie R.

Maddie R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thank you UNO! Excellent service.

As a first land buyer, I was refered to UNO via ibuildnew. Getting a loan wouldn't have been possible without the help from UNO, the team made the whole application process much easier, Kym and the team have kept my mother and I informed about the process whilst dealing with the paperwork. Kym liased with the lenders based on my situation and presented a detailed description of the fees. No hidden costs at all, highly recommend UNO to friends and family!

Many thanks to the wonderful service by Kym and the rest of the team Colleen, Annette and Maria.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
V.M D.L

V.M D.LSydney, NSW

True dedication to customer service and assisting our financing needs!

Our home loan was relatively small and we are self employed small business owners. Stephen at UNO never gave up on getting us the right loan product at the lowest fees and rates! Highly recommend UNO Home Loans to others out there who need finance. Thanks

Loan Start DateJuly 2019
Steve

SteveNorthern Region, NSW

Even when we had some frustrating moments with the bank, Paul and Tiffany were great through the whole process. I can't recommend them highly enough, especially for first home buyers. Helped me with my own personal situation to find a good value home loan that suited everything I asked for.

Review collected in partnership with Uno Home Loans

JoeD

JoeD

Exceptional Service and Professional staff

sharon

sharonasked

so my name is attached to 2 properties i am not on any of the the loans however i am a guarantor for 1 of them which the person who im guarantor for is willing to be a guarantor for me, the only deposit i have is $5000 i have been full time employed for the past 12 or so months with an annual income of approx $60,000 i do have a car loan and a $5000 credit card my question is can you help me secure a home loan ??
kind regard

Alex D.

Alex D.asked

Weve just cash out refinance our home 6 months ago. Can we move to another Lender so we can consolidate our debt or we need to wait for sometimes?

Hi Alex
Thank you for your query, Please email Chris on chris.mcnaughton@unohomeloans.com.au and she will organise one of our Senior Brokers to contact you to discuss in more detail. At a glance it looks positive, however, we'd need to understand a little more about your situation. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Many thanks
Vincent

Sunny M.

Sunny M.asked

Hi I'm looking to buy an investment property in Queensland around 400k or under with 5-8% deposit. It could be combined vacant land and then construction. I'm single and I've a stable full-time work with gross 110k pa. Can I get a loan?

Hi Sunny
Thanks very much for your inquiry and apologies for the delay. Please email me at chris.mcnaughton@unohomeloans.com.au and I'll have one of my Team members get straight on to it for you. At a glance it looks positive, however, we'd need to understand a little more about your situation. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks Chris

Get an answer from our members and Uno Home Loans representatives