4.9

Bala Money

Bala MoneySydney, NSW

Unparalleled service

A pleasure dealing with Stephen Liang, who understood our needs, made valuable suggestions, provided options, followed through to completion. He also made sure we were satisfied with the service. Unparalleled service.

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateJuly 2018
RTR

RTRSydney, NSW

Great, fast, efficient service.

Got the same person (Kym) who did our loan last year. Started on Monday, had our pre-approval Monday, signed the contract on Monday, paperwork wrapped up by Wednesday. Like I said - great, fast, efficient service.

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
UNOUno Home Loans

It's always great to hear from a happy returning customer. You know where we are if you need anything else.

Thanks,
Team uno

Found me a great rate to Refinance my Mortgage

Great service, Was looking to change my investment loan from Principle and Interest to Interest only, Uno helped my change my load over and saved me money to boot, Uno managed the process from document capture all the way through settlement making the process really easy.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateMarch 2020

Great support!

I contacted Uno recently to help with finding a good deal on the market for my home loan, given that the fixed term was ending. Amanda Denham helped me wonderfully! She was very responsive, switched-on, and helped get the desired outcomes. I'll definitely be coming back to UNO in the future.

Graham

GrahamSydney, NSW

Outstanding service. Great loan.

The team at Uno were professional, courteous and helpful. They found me the right loan for a new investment property and kept me informed right through the process to settlement.

Loan Start DateNovember 2019

Review collected in partnership with Uno Home Loans

Michelle M.

Michelle M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just what I needed - each step of the way

They bent over backwards to make each step of the process as pain-free as possible. I'm now going to save $'000s off my home loan. Carol & Kushal were amazing - knowledged, patient, understanding & professional.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateSeptember 2019
Jane

JaneGippsland, VIC

Customer Service from Jason and Steve was exceptional, they listened to my predicament, provided me with information that assisted me in making decisions in relation to getting a better interest rate and how the process worked, costs associated with the prospective change to my lender. Their response time was impeccable and I had a very positive outcome.

Marjorie A

Marjorie A

Reliable and Exceptional Customer Service

I feel very satisfied with the assistance and exceptional customer service provided by Tim. He is very helpful, professional and had provided me detailed information that made me feel comfortable in my loan application. Overall, I will recommend them to anyone.

sharon

sharonasked

so my name is attached to 2 properties i am not on any of the the loans however i am a guarantor for 1 of them which the person who im guarantor for is willing to be a guarantor for me, the only deposit i have is $5000 i have been full time employed for the past 12 or so months with an annual income of approx $60,000 i do have a car loan and a $5000 credit card my question is can you help me secure a home loan ??
kind regard

Alex D.

Alex D.asked

Weve just cash out refinance our home 6 months ago. Can we move to another Lender so we can consolidate our debt or we need to wait for sometimes?

Hi Alex
Thank you for your query, Please email Chris on chris.mcnaughton@unohomeloans.com.au and she will organise one of our Senior Brokers to contact you to discuss in more detail. At a glance it looks positive, however, we'd need to understand a little more about your situation. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Many thanks
Vincent

Sunny M.

Sunny M.asked

Hi I'm looking to buy an investment property in Queensland around 400k or under with 5-8% deposit. It could be combined vacant land and then construction. I'm single and I've a stable full-time work with gross 110k pa. Can I get a loan?

Hi Sunny
Thanks very much for your inquiry and apologies for the delay. Please email me at chris.mcnaughton@unohomeloans.com.au and I'll have one of my Team members get straight on to it for you. At a glance it looks positive, however, we'd need to understand a little more about your situation. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks Chris

Get an answer from our members and Uno Home Loans representatives