Bala Money

Bala MoneySydney, NSW

Unparalleled service

A pleasure dealing with Stephen Liang, who understood our needs, made valuable suggestions, provided options, followed through to completion. He also made sure we were satisfied with the service. Unparalleled service.

Loan Start DateJuly 2018
Loan used forInvestment Property

Excellent service

Kym, Colleen and the team at Uno did their best in assisting me get my home loan. They were very responsive and clear. They worked through a hitch due to Covid very professionally. I would recommend them to my friends and family!

Bert Forbes

Bert Forbes

Fast, friendly and efficient service!

Uno Home Loans made the process of re-financing our home very easy! The staff are super friendly, really knowledgable and helpful. If you're thinking of a first-time home loan or re-financing, I'd recommend giving them a go. You won't be dissapointed!

Loan Start DateDecember 2019
EMG

EMGPerth, WA

Exceptional service!

Exceptional service; supported every step of the way. Communication worked well, and there is always someone on the end of the phone when you need them. Costs were made clear and paperwork was updated promptly when required.
Very, very satisfied with the rate I received for the loan. It has made a massive difference

Richard

RichardGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

UNO have been fantastic!

The UNO team have been fantastic from the start. Right from the first assessment all the way to settlement. They help us with finance that other providers wouldn't. Amanda and Crystal were terrific, managing the loan applications, chasing up details and making sure everything was on track. I am very happy with the chosen provider - my expenses are down and borrowing power up! Great work and thank you both!

Amy B.

Amy B.Central West, NSW

When local brokers wouldn't assist, Uno were life savers

Loan Start DateAugust 2019

I Couldn't be happier!

Speedy response. Good rates. No issues at all. I say no more this was one of my best experiences when dealing with brokers.

I will use them again in the future.

sharon

sharonasked

so my name is attached to 2 properties i am not on any of the the loans however i am a guarantor for 1 of them which the person who im guarantor for is willing to be a guarantor for me, the only deposit i have is $5000 i have been full time employed for the past 12 or so months with an annual income of approx $60,000 i do have a car loan and a $5000 credit card my question is can you help me secure a home loan ??
kind regard

Alex D.

Alex D.asked

Weve just cash out refinance our home 6 months ago. Can we move to another Lender so we can consolidate our debt or we need to wait for sometimes?

Hi Alex
Thank you for your query, Please email Chris on chris.mcnaughton@unohomeloans.com.au and she will organise one of our Senior Brokers to contact you to discuss in more detail. At a glance it looks positive, however, we'd need to understand a little more about your situation. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Many thanks
Vincent

Sunny M.

Sunny M.asked

Hi I'm looking to buy an investment property in Queensland around 400k or under with 5-8% deposit. It could be combined vacant land and then construction. I'm single and I've a stable full-time work with gross 110k pa. Can I get a loan?

Hi Sunny
Thanks very much for your inquiry and apologies for the delay. Please email me at chris.mcnaughton@unohomeloans.com.au and I'll have one of my Team members get straight on to it for you. At a glance it looks positive, however, we'd need to understand a little more about your situation. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks Chris

Get an answer from our members and Uno Home Loans representatives