Excellent service!

Crystal at Uno Home Loans is an example of someone who's on the front foot of all dealings. She catches issues before they happen. It has been a refreshing experience!

Loan Start DateJune 2020
UNOUno Home Loans

Excellent, friendly and supportive service

Kash and Crystal helped me through the whole process from choosing the best loan for me, modelling all different options, preparing for the final approval and through the settlement process. I will highly recommend UNO home loans.

Found me a great rate to Refinance my Mortgage

Great service, Was looking to change my investment loan from Principle and Interest to Interest only, Uno helped my change my load over and saved me money to boot, Uno managed the process from document capture all the way through settlement making the process really easy.

Loan Start DateMarch 2020
Loan used forInvestment Property
Stephen -.

Stephen -.Sydney, NSW

AI would be more useful then their brokers

Loan used forFirst Home

Thank you, for making the difficult process of getting a good home loan so much easier!

When applying for a home loan and you need assistance to be guided through all the hoops required, we can certainly recommend Uno Home Loans. Stephen and Crystal were brilliant from the very start. Their friendly manner and response times were excellent and their guidance and advice, invaluable. They were able to secure us a very good rate for this loan. Our loan had some additional challenges, and both Stephen and Crystal went above and beyond with their assistance, which was greatly appreciated. We would like to really thank both Stephen and Crystal for their wonderful support through this process.

Loan Start DateDecember 2019
Christine Mitias

Christine Mitias

Such wonderful service

My Husband and I have gone with Uno for our homeloan and as first home buyers dealing with Akin and Carol has been amazing. They are both prepared to answer our questions at any time , very knowledgeable and just make the whole process stress free.
we got our homeloan approval in a very decent amount of time because they worked tirelessly for us. Highly recommended!!!

Loan Start DateOctober 2019
Miles

MilesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding Customer Service

I spoke with Thomas (Tom) to look at re-financing our home loan as our variable loan was at a punishing 4.65%. He walked me through what they could offer and explained to me it would actually be much more beneficial for us to re-finance with our current provider than getting another loan through Uno. Tom sent me a template to help me negotiate with our provider, and we are now on a much more affordable 2.98% loan.

Uno obviously haven't received any commissions or fees for helping us with the above, but they have certainly acquired a loyal customer. Will definitely contact them again in a few years when time to refinance again! Thank you Tom and Uno!!

Dev

DevSydney Surrounds, NSW

guaranteed results

kash and Geeta from UNO team were amazing. The support and advice were spot on. no hidden fees, all questions were answered in complete transparency. Bravo great job. Thanks again.

Michelle M.

Michelle M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just what I needed - each step of the way

They bent over backwards to make each step of the process as pain-free as possible. I'm now going to save $'000s off my home loan. Carol & Kushal were amazing - knowledged, patient, understanding & professional.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019
Loan used forInvestment Property

Good service

Very positive experience - the team was very responsive and proactive, which helped make the process smooth and stress free. Team was flexible when I had last minute requests and always accommodating.

Maddie R.

Maddie R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thank you UNO! Excellent service.

As a first land buyer, I was refered to UNO via ibuildnew. Getting a loan wouldn't have been possible without the help from UNO, the team made the whole application process much easier, Kym and the team have kept my mother and I informed about the process whilst dealing with the paperwork. Kym liased with the lenders based on my situation and presented a detailed description of the fees. No hidden costs at all, highly recommend UNO to friends and family!

Many thanks to the wonderful service by Kym and the rest of the team Colleen, Annette and Maria.

Loan used forHome Construction
Daniel

DanielSydney Surrounds, NSW

Outstanding customer service from Uno Home Loans

Loan Start DateJune 2019
Loan used forRefinancing

This could not be any easier than it is

Customer service very good, and it didn't cost anything no hidden cost and no issues, my satisfaction was a over the top time but really good and enjoyable and easy to do

Renzo

RenzoBelconnen 2617, ACT

Awesome service

The service provided by Uno home loans was amazing. They have been professional, reliable and have communicated throughout the whole loan process. We will be considering them for our future loans.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019

sharon

sharonasked

so my name is attached to 2 properties i am not on any of the the loans however i am a guarantor for 1 of them which the person who im guarantor for is willing to be a guarantor for me, the only deposit i have is $5000 i have been full time employed for the past 12 or so months with an annual income of approx $60,000 i do have a car loan and a $5000 credit card my question is can you help me secure a home loan ??
kind regard

Alex D.

Alex D.asked

Weve just cash out refinance our home 6 months ago. Can we move to another Lender so we can consolidate our debt or we need to wait for sometimes?

Hi Alex
Thank you for your query, Please email Chris on chris.mcnaughton@unohomeloans.com.au and she will organise one of our Senior Brokers to contact you to discuss in more detail. At a glance it looks positive, however, we'd need to understand a little more about your situation. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Many thanks
Vincent

Sunny M.

Sunny M.asked

Hi I'm looking to buy an investment property in Queensland around 400k or under with 5-8% deposit. It could be combined vacant land and then construction. I'm single and I've a stable full-time work with gross 110k pa. Can I get a loan?

Hi Sunny
Thanks very much for your inquiry and apologies for the delay. Please email me at chris.mcnaughton@unohomeloans.com.au and I'll have one of my Team members get straight on to it for you. At a glance it looks positive, however, we'd need to understand a little more about your situation. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks Chris

Get an answer from our members and Uno Home Loans representatives