Uno Home Loans

Uno Home Loans (page 2 of 14)

UNO was great from the start till the end!

Dealing with Amanda at UNO was the best. Highly recommend! Her professionalisim and assistance got us over the line. The after service still passing on positive news is just stunning!

Application Process

Excellent, friendly and supportive service

Kash and Crystal helped me through the whole process from choosing the best loan for me, modelling all different options, preparing for the final approval and through the settlement process. I will highly recommend UNO home loans.

Navjot W.

Navjot W.Sydney, NSW

Very friendly, quick and supportive

My experience with Uni Home Loans has been great. Kash was very understanding, friendly and supportive. His quick responsiveness was very helpful in the whole process. He went through the whole process, the numbers etc and made sure I understood all the bit and pieces. I would highly recommend Kash to anyone looking to get a loan for their first home and hence have that piece of mind. The whole process from document gathering, assessment till the final settlement was a good mix of online and person support from Kash and Tiffany and I was kept informed throughout the process.

Loan Start DateMarch 2020

Christine S.

Christine S.Sydney, NSW

Friendly and supportive

Stephen and Jay were very helpful and supportive throughout the whole process of refinancing my loan. Highly recommended. It was a good mix of digital and person support. The process was longer than anticipated but that was due to the nature of refinancing and not the product or service

Found me a great rate to Refinance my Mortgage

Great service, Was looking to change my investment loan from Principle and Interest to Interest only, Uno helped my change my load over and saved me money to boot, Uno managed the process from document capture all the way through settlement making the process really easy.

Loan Start DateMarch 2020
Loan used forInvestment Property
Besser

BesserMid North Coast, NSW

Quick request to bank and rate dropped .27

Amanda sent me a guide to use when I approached my bank about our loans. 10 minutes later, rate reduced from 3.45% to 3.19% . All this three days before RBA announced a further .25% Very happy at the moment. Thanks Amanda and UNO

Inpa N

Inpa NGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service excellence.

Am really pleased with the overall service offered by Uno Home Loan. The analysis of options available to me was spot on and every part of the process ran very smoothly.
Kashif was very professional and knowledgeable and Crystal was very competent, helpful and able to provide solutions to any issues arising over the course of the settlement. Appreciated in particular the frequent updates and pro-activeness. It was a pleasure dealing with both Kashif and Crystal.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020

Stephen -.

Stephen -.Sydney, NSW

AI would be more useful then their brokers

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Sensational and personal service

The customer service was impeccable..
It was very personal and I felt like I wasn’t a number at all.
I felt as the uno was doing everything possible to get me the best result possible.
I couldn’t be more satisfied!

Excellent advice .Perfect timing

my customer service experience with your company was Excellent as Akinola & Tiffany guided me to get what I never taught could happen too soon. There was no unexpected extra cost and I am very satisfied with the rate received for my loan.

Very prompt and good service by Amanda Denham

It was lovely dealing with Amanda Denham. Amanda answered every query promptly and clearly. She matched the product to my requirements. Very satisfied with her service. Would recommend UNO Home Loans to any of my friends. Unfortunately I could not proceed as my last year's tax returns were not yet lodged and Suncorp required same.
Vimala Christine D'Aguiar

Rhonda Collins

Rhonda CollinsSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

I could have done it without the team at UNO

I am a very happy home owner as UNO homes were prompt followed up ASAP polite and were genuinely wanting to find the best home loan for me they couldn’t have anything more as the experience was great

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020

Great support!

I contacted Uno recently to help with finding a good deal on the market for my home loan, given that the fixed term was ending. Amanda Denham helped me wonderfully! She was very responsive, switched-on, and helped get the desired outcomes. I'll definitely be coming back to UNO in the future.

Loan used forInvestment Property
Imran

ImranMelbourne

Professional and timely

In start I got contacted by Kash and initial communications happened e-g information gathering. After finding the right product, I mainly dealt with Crystal all the way through to settlement. Crystal was very helpful and always available for any questions that I might have. As I was a first home buyer and needed help in every way, Crystal was able to provide friendly guidance in matters that were not directly related to the loan. I recommend UNO homeloans to anyone. As a general rule, make sure you provide all your information and ask as many questions as you have to make sure you get the best deal available.

Kelly Pascoe

Kelly PascoeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Service

Crystal was Amazing very helpful with our refinance she would always answer my emails or phone calls promptly nothing was to much trouble and She was confident and able to answer all my questions, which I am very grateful for. I would highly recommend UNO home loans

Professional

Amanda was very helpful and was patient when trying to contact me throughout a busy period. She was confident and able to answer all my questions, which I am very grateful for.

Catmint

CatmintGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Customer Service and Patience

Recently refinanced through Uno, Tiffany assisted us with the process and was extremely patient with us as it took some time for us to get ourselves and paperwork organised. We are now paying almost $500 less a month on our homeloan! Can't recommend them enough. Thanks so much Tiffany and Germain.

Maree T.

Maree T.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Fantastic People to Deal with!

Amanda and Joanne could not have been more helpful. I had a million and one questions and nothing was a problem. They would always answer my emails or phone calls promptly. No unexpected costs and an awesome rate. I would highly recommend UNO home loans.

Brenda Bright

Brenda BrightSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wish I had known about UNO Homes Loans years ago

The experience of dealing with UNO was absolutely stress free. They are really experienced at finance. The Customer service was excellent, no unexpected costs occurred and the rate for the loan was fantastic

Fantastic service

Kash and Crystal were both extremely attentive and helpful throughout the entire process. All costs were explained thoroughly and I was stepped through the entire process. Couldnt recommended them more highly

sharon

sharonasked

so my name is attached to 2 properties i am not on any of the the loans however i am a guarantor for 1 of them which the person who im guarantor for is willing to be a guarantor for me, the only deposit i have is $5000 i have been full time employed for the past 12 or so months with an annual income of approx $60,000 i do have a car loan and a $5000 credit card my question is can you help me secure a home loan ??
kind regard

Alex D.

Alex D.asked

Weve just cash out refinance our home 6 months ago. Can we move to another Lender so we can consolidate our debt or we need to wait for sometimes?

UNOUno Home Loans

Hi Alex
Thank you for your query, Please email Chris on chris.mcnaughton@unohomeloans.com.au and she will organise one of our Senior Brokers to contact you to discuss in more detail. At a glance it looks positive, however, we'd need to understand a little more about your situation. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Many thanks
Vincent

Sunny M.

Sunny M.asked

Hi I'm looking to buy an investment property in Queensland around 400k or under with 5-8% deposit. It could be combined vacant land and then construction. I'm single and I've a stable full-time work with gross 110k pa. Can I get a loan?

UNOUno Home Loans

Hi Sunny
Thanks very much for your inquiry and apologies for the delay. Please email me at chris.mcnaughton@unohomeloans.com.au and I'll have one of my Team members get straight on to it for you. At a glance it looks positive, however, we'd need to understand a little more about your situation. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks Chris

Get an answer from our members and Uno Home Loans representatives