Uno Home Loans

Uno Home Loans (page 3 of 14)

aussieexpatrefi

aussieexpatrefiSydney, NSW

Non resident Australian refinancing

Bert Forbes

Bert Forbes

Fast, friendly and efficient service!

Uno Home Loans made the process of re-financing our home very easy! The staff are super friendly, really knowledgable and helpful. If you're thinking of a first-time home loan or re-financing, I'd recommend giving them a go. You won't be dissapointed!

Thank you, for making the difficult process of getting a good home loan so much easier!

When applying for a home loan and you need assistance to be guided through all the hoops required, we can certainly recommend Uno Home Loans. Stephen and Crystal were brilliant from the very start. Their friendly manner and response times were excellent and their guidance and advice, invaluable. They were able to secure us a very good rate for this loan. Our loan had some additional challenges, and both Stephen and Crystal went above and beyond with their assistance, which was greatly appreciated. We would like to really thank both Stephen and Crystal for their wonderful support through this process.

Muhammad Bari

Muhammad BariSydney, NSW

Uno always give best advise

The customer service officer Paul was magnificent. He was relaxed, honest and took on the task perfectly to get me a much cheaper loan rate with my bank. Uno always give best advise in my case when i was not able to manage initial deposit. I follow their advise and secure land and i will definitely go again to Uno for securing construction loan.
I'm recommending Uno to everybody who has had a bad experience with other brokers or banks.
Thankyou Paul & Tiffany you guys have really helped me
Once again I'm using Uno again in the near future. Well done and wish everyone at Uno a successful future.

Review collected in partnership with Uno Home Loans

Alexandra

AlexandraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Better rate health check on mortgage

Rachel was knowledgeable and advised me on several options so l could tailor my mortgage payments to what suited me definitely invested in my satisfaction with the end result being great for me

joccmcjp

joccmcjpSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great advice at the right time

Jason uno Home Loans was just the right person to speak with, at the right time. I am Big 4 customer and was looking a lower rate for a small home loan. Jason suggested I approach my branch. To my surprise, I received a .72% cut in my rate for the duration of the loan.

Giulietta

GiuliettaSouthern and Hills, SA

Uno exceeded my expectations.

Carol B

Carol B

UNO home loans

Remonda from UNO home loans has been so supportive when it came to me wanting to refinance. She was there to assist every step of the way. That's great Customer Service.

EMG

EMGPerth, WA

Exceptional service!

Exceptional service; supported every step of the way. Communication worked well, and there is always someone on the end of the phone when you need them. Costs were made clear and paperwork was updated promptly when required.
Very, very satisfied with the rate I received for the loan. It has made a massive difference

Jourdan

JourdanCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Construction home loan

Easy to complete when you work full time and find it hard to get time off work, online/ email and some phone calls made it easy to complete whole process of application and construction of our home. Would use uno again, remonda helped us a lot during the construction period of our home and tian was also good in the application process.

Graham

GrahamSydney, NSW

Outstanding service. Great loan.

The team at Uno were professional, courteous and helpful. They found me the right loan for a new investment property and kept me informed right through the process to settlement.

Review collected in partnership with Uno Home Loans

Christine Mitias

Christine Mitias

Such wonderful service

My Husband and I have gone with Uno for our homeloan and as first home buyers dealing with Akin and Carol has been amazing. They are both prepared to answer our questions at any time , very knowledgeable and just make the whole process stress free.
we got our homeloan approval in a very decent amount of time because they worked tirelessly for us. Highly recommended!!!

Miles

MilesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding Customer Service

I spoke with Thomas (Tom) to look at re-financing our home loan as our variable loan was at a punishing 4.65%. He walked me through what they could offer and explained to me it would actually be much more beneficial for us to re-finance with our current provider than getting another loan through Uno. Tom sent me a template to help me negotiate with our provider, and we are now on a much more affordable 2.98% loan.

Uno obviously haven't received any commissions or fees for helping us with the above, but they have certainly acquired a loyal customer. Will definitely contact them again in a few years when time to refinance again! Thank you Tom and Uno!!

Dev

DevSydney Surrounds, NSW

guaranteed results

kash and Geeta from UNO team were amazing. The support and advice were spot on. no hidden fees, all questions were answered in complete transparency. Bravo great job. Thanks again.

Richard

RichardGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

UNO have been fantastic!

The UNO team have been fantastic from the start. Right from the first assessment all the way to settlement. They help us with finance that other providers wouldn't. Amanda and Crystal were terrific, managing the loan applications, chasing up details and making sure everything was on track. I am very happy with the chosen provider - my expenses are down and borrowing power up! Great work and thank you both!

Neale C.

Neale C.South East Queensland, QLD

Finally some real customer service!

I can honestly say that this has been the best financial customer service experience I have ever had.
Jason and Crystal rang back or emailed when thewy said thewy would.
They always responded to y calls and emails the same day.
They were super helpful in guiding us throughout the process of refinancing, and even suggested things that I had not considered that actually saved us more money.
The rate was much better than my original ANZ loans whom I had been with for many many years.
I cannot recommend highly enough the team from UNO!

CLAUDIA

CLAUDIASydney, NSW

Jason Jehan (Uno, refinancing home loan) is a stand-out star - hope he gets my biz!

Ash

AshCanberra 2600, ACT

Reliable and Consistent

Great rate sourced for both our home and investment loan. Remonda, our contact, kept us in the loop throughout the entire process and settlement was completed without any issues. Overall we have been pleasantly surprised at how smooth the entire process actually was.

Exellent

The rate was good. I really have no complains with the customer service, my support workers worked
hard to secure me a loan. My sincere gratitude to the entire team.

sharon

sharonasked

so my name is attached to 2 properties i am not on any of the the loans however i am a guarantor for 1 of them which the person who im guarantor for is willing to be a guarantor for me, the only deposit i have is $5000 i have been full time employed for the past 12 or so months with an annual income of approx $60,000 i do have a car loan and a $5000 credit card my question is can you help me secure a home loan ??
kind regard

Alex D.

Alex D.asked

Weve just cash out refinance our home 6 months ago. Can we move to another Lender so we can consolidate our debt or we need to wait for sometimes?

UNOUno Home Loans

Hi Alex
Thank you for your query, Please email Chris on chris.mcnaughton@unohomeloans.com.au and she will organise one of our Senior Brokers to contact you to discuss in more detail. At a glance it looks positive, however, we'd need to understand a little more about your situation. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Many thanks
Vincent

Sunny M.

Sunny M.asked

Hi I'm looking to buy an investment property in Queensland around 400k or under with 5-8% deposit. It could be combined vacant land and then construction. I'm single and I've a stable full-time work with gross 110k pa. Can I get a loan?

UNOUno Home Loans

Hi Sunny
Thanks very much for your inquiry and apologies for the delay. Please email me at chris.mcnaughton@unohomeloans.com.au and I'll have one of my Team members get straight on to it for you. At a glance it looks positive, however, we'd need to understand a little more about your situation. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks Chris

Get an answer from our members and Uno Home Loans representatives