Uno Home Loans

Uno Home Loans (page 2 of 11)

Leo C.

Leo C.South East Queensland, QLD

Really great to deal with.

I would recommend Uno to people looking for a good mortgage brokering service. Uno were supportive from beginning to end and were committed to helping us through the process taking a realistic and honest approach. A mortgage application is never easy, but Uno were great and I highly recommend them. I would like to acknowledge the support and efforts of Tony and Carol from Uno, sincerely appreciate their help.

Mike

MikeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Recommended

Uno guided us through the whole process in a smooth & efficient manner. Great communication throughout the whole process, & prompt answers to all our questions. I would use again. Highly Recommended.

Loan used for:First Home

Highly recommend! So helpful and saved me time and money

I worked with Paul from uno to identify the best option for my home loan. Paul was amazing. He looked at all of the lenders across the market as well as getting the best deal with my current provider. He really focussed on me as the customer rather than pushing products that do not suit. I trust that uno will keep in contact with me now to ensure I'm getting the best deal with my home loan moving forward. I feel like I'm in very capable hands and wont suffer from being charged too much by lenders because I havent stayed on top of rates and negotiated.

Kim

KimMurray Region, NSW

Excellent service, couldn’t have asked for more

I refinanced my loan with uno . Mine wasn’t a straight forward refinance but nothing was a trouble to them. Great people to deal with . Stephen got me a great lower rate than what I was paying and remonda dealt with the rest. She was awesome!!! Nothing was a trouble for her. I don’t think I could have done it without her. Thanks so much. Very happy with the service. Would definitely recommend this service and deal with them again

Rod R

Rod RSydney

Great assistance, very friendly people to deal with, very, very patience team ....

I could not ask for a better company to help with my loan application. Having already a bit of background in the mortgage industry, they still helping me a lot on my decision. A very big thank you to UNO team, and looking forward to deal with you guys again in the future.

Pleasantly surprised

I was referred to Uno by a friend and I was so impressed with them. I dealt with Sandra and her service was excellent - she rang me when she said she would and followed up when necessary. Sandra also completely surprised me by negotiating a much better deal with my current mortgage provider than I could do myself. I was bracing myself for weeks of drama in moving banks, but that was unnecessary!! Staying put not only saved me money, but also a significant amount of time and agony in moving the loan. Thanks Sandra, I highly, HIGHLY recommend you!!

Loan used for:First Home

Assistance through the whole process

Uno was a great company to deal with. My broker was very informative and helpful. My application support manager went above and beyond with quick responses and great assistance with any enquires and fixing any issues.

Loan used for:Refinancing

Great experience - couldn't have been easier!

Completing initial enquiry online was a breeze and the information and comparisons provided on their site were excellent. The customer service throughout the entire process was amazing and made everything so simple. The entire process only took 3 weeks from start to settlement - can't believe I waited so long to make the change.

Mary

MaryPeel, WA

Fantastic Customer Service

I can't thank you enough for being right there with me along the way. Remonda's customer service is fantastic, her down to earth personality is a breath of fresh air.

Loan Start DateJune 2019
Loan used for:Renovation

This could not be any easier than it is

Customer service very good, and it didn't cost anything no hidden cost and no issues, my satisfaction was a over the top time but really good and enjoyable and easy to do

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Nigel K.

Nigel K.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Very helpful

So good
Very helpful in supporting us the whole
Found us the best deal for us
These guys have looked after us very well
To have the options available for us to choose
The best deal

SANDRA

SANDRASouth East Queensland, QLD

EXTREMELY THOROUGH COMPANY

Worked with Tony and Crystal. They were both extremely helpful in reaching my goal of refinancing my home loan. Being self-employed is a difficult task when it comes to refinancing but we all got there in the end. Thank you so much Tony and Crystal for all your help and understanding.

Loan Start DateMay 2019

Michelle J.

Michelle J.Hobart, TAS

Would not hesitate to recommend Uno

Paul and Tiffany were nothing but professional and helpful. They were available for any queries or questions, and made the whole process incredibly seamless and stress-free. Can't recommend highly enough.

Loan Start DateMay 2019

Review collected in partnership with Uno Home Loans

I worked with Steve Liang on finding a loan with an improved rate. Steve is a very determined man who works really hard to find the best deal. Steve's communications were very good with lots of phone calls and emails explaining things. Uno were very professional.

Rechelle H.

Rechelle H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

No words to describe the service, Amazing!

Virginia

VirginiaSydney, NSW

Wonderful service

Kym & Colleen have been wonderful helping me purchase a new property nothing was a trouble and they were available at all times for my questions I would recommend their services to all my friends and family

Loan used for:Second Home

Jane

JaneGippsland, VIC

Customer Service from Jason and Steve was exceptional, they listened to my predicament, provided me with information that assisted me in making decisions in relation to getting a better interest rate and how the process worked, costs associated with the prospective change to my lender. Their response time was impeccable and I had a very positive outcome.

Loan used for:Investment Property

Very painful experience, would not recommend.

I never got the feeling they were working for me and were generally unhelpful. The broker I dealt with forgot about my settlement date and made me do all the work re-booking the settlement and chasing around - quite stressful for purchasing a first home. What made it harder was the lender didn't want to speak to me directly and told me to speak to my broker who was difficult to deal with.

Would highly avoid at all cost, as I don't think it would be hard to find a better broker. Really disappointing for my first experience. I'll be going direct to a lender next time of finding a better broker as all the people i've spoken to have had a vastly different experience.

Tim
Tim

Email sent.

Tess

TessSydney, NSW

Made it happen

Uno was my fourth broker and I was beginning to think it wasn’t going to happen for me mainly because of age. Uno was realistic in what I might expect. Remonda and her team were there from start to finish and I never had to wait too long to get a response !

Arvind

ArvindGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A big thank you

Just want to say that your service is great and response time is fantastic.i would like to send my appreciation for the support provided by Geeta and Kash . They had been very helpful and patient with me. First class service. Would love to recommend you guys in my friend circle. Thanks again

Alex D.

Alex D.asked

Weve just cash out refinance our home 6 months ago. Can we move to another Lender so we can consolidate our debt or we need to wait for sometimes?

Hi Alex
Thank you for your query, Please email Chris on chris.mcnaughton@unohomeloans.com.au and she will organise one of our Senior Brokers to contact you to discuss in more detail. At a glance it looks positive, however, we'd need to understand a little more about your situation. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Many thanks
Vincent

Sunny M.

Sunny M.asked

Hi I'm looking to buy an investment property in Queensland around 400k or under with 5-8% deposit. It could be combined vacant land and then construction. I'm single and I've a stable full-time work with gross 110k pa. Can I get a loan?

Hi Sunny
Thanks very much for your inquiry and apologies for the delay. Please email me at chris.mcnaughton@unohomeloans.com.au and I'll have one of my Team members get straight on to it for you. At a glance it looks positive, however, we'd need to understand a little more about your situation. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks Chris

Fred

Fredasked

Can we buy a property in Qld and apply for finance here The house is 4 Bed at 255.000 we have 45000 and also 1 St home buyers single income of 90.000pa and been at my full time job for the last 19 years

Vincent T.Uno Home Loans

Hi Fred, I think we're probably too late in answering this, apologies for the delay. If we can still help you please email me at vt@unohomeloans.com.au and I'll get straight on to it for you. At a glance it looks positive however we'd need to understand a little more about your situation, thanks! Vincent

Get an answer from our members and Uno Home Loans representatives