Up Bank

Up Bank

Simone

SimoneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Who would love a bank??? ME!

I've been with Up for 10 months and although I've had to wait for certain features in that time to come I have always felt really happy with my choice to switch. The customer service via the in-app messaging has been OUTSTANDING! I can't believe people have had bad experiences because my experiences have only been great!
The app is fast, easy to use and if I have not known how to use a feature the in-app messaging has given me a response SUPER quickly.
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

TopicATM Experience and New Account
andyhopkins

andyhopkinsSydney, NSW

The future of banking

Not a single complaint. The Up Roadmap on their website keeps you engaged with upcoming improvements. Customer service is super fast and friendly. The app is absolutely brilliant. It's made me love banking and managing my money, which I never thought would be possible.

Elliott C.

Elliott C.Sydney, NSW

Couldn’t be happier

I find it easy to use and it has all the features i need. Especially like that there are practically no fees for daily banking and it has great live chat support!

Banks

Find out how Up Bank compares to other Banks

Steven M.

Steven M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Bank & Banking Mobile App

Yvonne H.

Yvonne H.asked

Are you able to use Bpay with Up, and can you transfer money to /from PayPal?

Jack91
Jack91

Yes you can use BPay!!

You should be able to link up PayPal, but have set that up yet

michelle c.

michelle c.asked

I went to go into my Up app today and it wont let me. Screen comes up with this device is no longer registered.. So now i tried to registered and nothing works, I have contacted Up via email but have no help so far. Makes it hard to pay bills when I can't access my account... Not happy atm... Hopefully they fix this issue quickly.

Other Banks