Up Banking

Up Banking

See the Best Banks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

andyhopkins

andyhopkinsSydney, NSW

The future of banking

Not a single complaint. The Up Roadmap on their website keeps you engaged with upcoming improvements. Customer service is super fast and friendly. The app is absolutely brilliant. It's made me love banking and managing my money, which I never thought would be possible.

casey

casey

Best Bank

Have been with UP since February. I love the tracking and with linking afterpay i can see when the repayments are due. I'm so thankful i opened this account and even convinced my sister to join and she uses it as her primary account. This bank is awesome.

TopicNew Account

Awesome Digital Bank!

Josch M.

Josch M.Sydney, NSW

Very User friendly

Met these guys at PAX.
At first I wasn't so sure about it.
But after a week I decided it couldn't hurt to check out.
Very happy I did, Swapped all my stuff over.
Tell us how much I have spent, Where I spent it.
Very good for a young guy saving for my first place.

Elliott C.

Elliott C.Sydney, NSW

Couldn’t be happier

I find it easy to use and it has all the features i need. Especially like that there are practically no fees for daily banking and it has great live chat support!

Josh

Josh

Great bank for the modern age

Been with this bank for 3-4 months now and really glad I moved. The app is the real highlight here, with cutting edge features comparable to the comm bank app. Every update the app additional features are added and the developers are very open for suggestions.

Steven M.

TopicGeneral Transactions
Dan

DanSydney, NSW

Excellent digital bank

Really enjoying using Up - the app is fantastic and a perfect bank for anyone who wants a smart, digital-forward bank. Really enjoy the push notifications for all transactions, the no fees and the savings accounts feature.

TopicNew Account
Jname

JnameTasmania

The Worst Bank in Australia

I was recently scammed using my UP account and if i had been with a bigger bank i would have had a lot more support to get the money back

TopicBusiness Banking

Urban Millenial

Urban MillenialSydney, NSW

A bank created by software gurus, not bankers

Deepa Garge

Deepa GargeSydney, NSW

Up Bank is a joke

AJ Melbourne

AJ MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best of the best, and the best is yet to come.

Can’t rate this bank highly enough. Transparent, excellent communication about issues (rarely required). Regular releases of functionality. Sign up is a breeze (transacting in minutes).

Budget tracking is far ahead of the other banks (including comm bank), reoccurring expense tracking. Better merchant descriptions, better merchant descriptions. Instant transactions.

Can’t wait for joint accounts and BPay. Will be my main bank once these features come.

Security flaws amongst others

Muzzie1993

Muzzie1993AU

Up review

I been using Up bank since start of February its been great so far you can use Afterpay with it and Do bank Transfers as well its new way of online banking without the Hassle of my parents knowing I have been using it for a bit now and I can use up card to pay off zip pay debt and to use it on Tab site to I like it and it works with Apple Pay its great and some Privacy issues surround the app but very good Up now Supports BPay and Split payments !

• +4